ATV rider finds dead body near I-17

Full story: KTVK Phoenix

A homicide victim discovered by an ATV rider has been identified. The body of Matthew R. Hrabina, 33, a resident of Black Canyon City, was found Tuesday near Bumble Bee Road, about three miles off of Interstate ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of79
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
mikey

Newport Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2008

you will be missed Jackrabbit
a freind

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2008

we will miss you matt, and were prayin for your family, and justice,, god bless.
Eric

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2008

We will miss you road dawg.They will get the peice of s#@! who did this. RIP buddy.
NO COMMENT

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2008

Judged:

THIS GUY WAS A BAD MAN HE MAY HAVE APPEARED MR RIGHT HE WAS NOT ASK THE 14 Y/O HE IMPREGNANETED OR THE PEOPLE HE WAS SELLING DRUGS TO OR THE INLAWS WHO SAFE HE STOLE FROM THEIR HOME FEEL SOORY FOR THE FAMILY WHO ONCE AGAIN HAVE TO CLEAN UP HIS MESS SORRY WHAT COMEAS AROUND GOES AROUHD
Eric

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2008

Judged:

I know he didn't get a 14 year old girl (slut)pregnant, she shouldn't be hanging out with 30+ year old guys. If what comes around goes around then the coward scumbag that did this will get his. This group of punks better be shitting their pants for they will get what is coming to them.
NO COMMENT

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2008

Judged:

this wasnt the first encounter with teenage girls and who was the adult dah and this is info is from people who actually lived with him and were related to him not in cali also gee dont forget he was married with 3 kids
Eric

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2008

Judged:

All in all no one has the right to take some ones life, im sure this could of been handled in a different way. Now there are three kids with out there dad, a family with one less son and a bunch of friends with out there best bud. When you take the law into your own hands your putting your own life at risk also. You seem to know alot about this, for such a tiny town it wouldn't suprise me if you knew the bastard that did this...........
Dani

Green Lane, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2008

Judged:

Lets try a little logic here...if all that "NO COMMENT" has to say is true and this person seems to think he or she knows a whole lot about this case (perhaps the police would like to know what you know). Why not go the legal route? Why does this person think it is right to be judge, jury and apparently executioner? You may have an opinion about who you think Matt was but that does not give you or anyone else the right to take his life. I truely hope that they find the person responsible for his death and when they do at least they will be afforded the opportunity to be judged fairly even if that is more than what they deserve.
Eric

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2008

Judged:

I agree but I dont see NO COMMENT doing so, most likley because they are scared...why do you think the name used is NO COMMENT...got something to hide.....This will be solved and the dirtbags that are involved will be caught..Thats a fact..
NO COMMENT

Peoria, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2008

Judged:

HOW DO YOU KNOW WE HAVENT
Dani

Green Lane, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2008

Judged:

The simple fact is that no one knows what you have shared with police or what you havent, with the exception of you, but you seem to be defending the actions of the person who murdered someone. Apparently you think that you have somehow gotten justice, that it is ok to go around murdering people who's actions you disagree with (that's scary). Now, it is time to have justice for Matt and peace for those who knew and cared about him to know that the person resposible for his death is off of the streets and that they will pay for thier actions.
julie

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2008

Judged:

this is to No Comment, I also know the family, and i couldnt agree more with you, yes everyone else is left here to clean up the messes he has made once again, and like all of you are saying what comes around goes around so maybe what he gave came back around. In life you get what you give,I only feel sorry for his parents and kids, they dont deserve this but Matt seems to of gotten himself in some shit.
Dani

Green Lane, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2008

Judged:

Wow, god must love stupid people, he made so many of you. I do have to say, I believe in charma, and I can't wait for it to turn it's ugly head around and bite you people in the ass as well as who did this. Matt didnt get himself "into some shit". Some one made him DEAD, do any of you get it? D-E-A-D. It does not matter what anyone thinks of him. It does not give them the right to kill him. Let his family heal, did your mothers' never tell you that if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all? No matter how bad you think Matt was it does NOT make it right or ok that you or someone you know murdered him!
JLB

Tuckerton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2008

Judged:

You will be missed Matt...
Family Friend

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

Judged:

Matt, there are people who loved you and will miss you. We will watch over your family. Go and be at peace with God....
Sad One

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2008

Judged:

As a family member, I just want everyone to know, that inside Matt's soul was a man who loved his parents and children more than anything in this world. He needed help and a little guidance, just like the rest of us. We can show his children photos and tell as many memories that we have, but it can't replace the loving father figure they will never know.
aunt

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2008

Judged:

[Quote) Matthew was a LOVING and CARING father to his three children who adored him Could it be that you are the INLAW who wanted Matthew's childred OUT of his life for good???
Baddest Bitch

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2008

Judged:

Thats why carma gonna catch up to your dumb ass "NO COMMENT" and your bitch ass will be dead. HI hater By hater. God dont like ugly and bitch u horrific. I hope Matthew haunt your ass every night. RIP Matt We love you!
aunt

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2008

Judged:

To Julie & No Comment Your Mom would be horrified by your talk and your comments as she is a Christian woman It was not so long ago that he was a loving member of YOUR Family now he is a Memory in OUR Family Let it be IF you have information regarding who was responsible for this horific act I beg you to contact the Yavapai County Authorities immediately NO PERSON HAS THE RIGHT TO TAKE ANOTHERS LIFE
clb

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2008

I knew Matt since 1st grade. He was a great guy and will deeply missed

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of79
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Black Canyon City Discussions

Search the Black Canyon City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Rallies in cities across US decrying deportation Apr 11 Hyme 7
Who do you support for Governor in Arizona in 2... (Oct '10) Apr 6 illegals r criminals 448
Review: Valley Of The Sun Pediatrics (Jun '11) Apr 2 Tina Miller 5
Rio Verde Water Junkies (Sep '09) Apr 1 Rio Verde Water Customer 2
Ordway quits campaign for DV School Board seat (Aug '06) Mar 29 John 2
MyWiccaSpace Community Is Now Open (May '07) Mar '14 anonymous 21
Injured Phoenix police detective released from ... Mar '14 bigger patriot 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Black Canyon City Jobs

•••
•••