I can't legally beat & kill USA hells...

I can't legally beat & kill USA hells angels so they should not be allowed to

Posted in the Black Canyon City Forum

God of USA hells angels

Old Bridge, NJ

#2 Mar 16, 2013
USA hells angels have been attacking and killing women and children all over the USA for many many mnay many many decades and the courts still place men in prison for Killing the Big beak bobbing birds in the USa hells angels flock.
So lets have an open season on the beak Bobbers before they kill anymore women and children. hell just give me a Bird hunting licence in 50 states and lets get these predator Birds exterminated once and for all under the same excuse the beak bobbers attoney is using.
Lets kill the USA hells angels before they have the chance to kill any more women and children since they have a decades and decades and decades long history of commiting crimes against women and children .

Tell me how its different Mr. USA hells angels attorney ????? speak Punk tell me how its different?

Your telling me your freaks have a right to attack people because they think those people may attack them ??????

Well you just gave the whole population of the USA a legal excuse to stab beat and kill USA hells angels. You want to make that deal bitch ??>?
God of USA hells angels

Old Bridge, NJ

#3 Mar 16, 2013
The USA hells angels had plenty of time to call the police like they would have have it been the USA hells angels were out numbered 13 - 3 The USA hells angels had time to run but the USA hells angels made no attempt to avoid a threatening situation instead they provoked and caused the attack and then they took it far past the limit..

Time for these USA hells angel freaks to go to prison their days of harming women and children or supporting men that harm women and children are over .Time for the freaks to be placed in cages far away from women and children .
unluckylady

San Diego, CA

#5 Feb 8, 2014
God of USA hells angels wrote:
The USA hells angels had plenty of time to call the police like they would have have it been the USA hells angels were out numbered 13 - 3 The USA hells angels had time to run but the USA hells angels made no attempt to avoid a threatening situation instead they provoked and caused the attack and then they took it far past the limit..
Time for these USA hells angel freaks to go to prison their days of harming women and children or supporting men that harm women and children are over .Time for the freaks to be placed in cages far away from women and children .
I can say I applaud you for being honest. One of the bigger problems is the wives and girlfriends and some of there children are the ones attacking sometimes without there knowledge. I suffered and continue to under the heavy weight of being the targeted person for refusing to bow down and kill myself or go along with the McCarthy sideshow. Sadly my father id me back in ,2000 at a booksigning and never said anything so I dont even have the implied protection of a family member. So understand we see the wrong in what happening just some are in a worse spot to fight back and they throw children in the line of fire. Its just sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Canyon City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Problems with A Swollen Thumb Contracting Jan 12 Desertbum 2
White people secretly want to be black (Oct '10) Jan 10 welcome black 135
Review: Arizona Garage Door Guru Dec 31 Blurp 4
Where is the Rock!!!!!! Dec '16 Trent 3
News Drunk drivers don't read "Wrong Way" signs (Jun '15) Dec '16 LOL 6
News 'I'll shoot you where you stand': Arizona racis... Dec '16 Ellison ISIS Muslim 2
I HATE having to beg for my own press. Nov '16 What a joke 4

Black Canyon City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Black Canyon City Mortgages