Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, C...

Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutional Amendment Question 1

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

3,514 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Geir Smith

Lincoln, NE

#5402 May 2, 2013
Geir Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
The birth certificate is not authenticated by anyone, which Zullo said makes it “just a piece of paper.”
However, Zullo pointed out the birth certificate is printed on safety paper that was never used by the state of Hawaii during the period of time the document was supposedly produced.
OH Nevermind, I am so crazy I was wrong again!

The Hawaii State Health Department recently complied with a request by President Barack Obama for certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth, which is sometimes referred to in the media as a "long form" birth certificate.

"We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawaii," Hawaii Health Director Loretta Fuddy said. "I have seen the original records filed at the Department of Health and attest to the authenticity of the certified copies the department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in Hawaii."

On April 25, 2011, pursuant to President Obama's request, Director Fuddy personally witnessed the copying of the original Certificate of Live Birth and attested to the authenticity of the two copies. Dr. Alvin Onaka, the State Registrar, certified the copies.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers...
methman

Linwood, KS

#5403 May 2, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
we send marijuana smugglers to jail. guns are a lot more dangerous.
The drug problem is easy to solve. Seize the drugs add deadly poison and release it back into the supply chain. Problem solved.
Breaking Bad

Junction City, KS

#5404 May 2, 2013
methman wrote:
<quoted text> The drug problem is easy to solve. Seize the drugs add deadly poison and release it back into the supply chain. Problem solved.
Why don`t you confront the cartels about that , Methman. I`m sure they would be glad to do business with a savvy gringo like you.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#5405 May 3, 2013
Birfers are either truly crazy or lying to the truly crazy.

BTW, back on topic, it seems the new President of the NRA, AKA The Criminals' Lobby, is a "Southern Revisionist" who thinks the South should have won the Civil War.

Location hidden

#5406 May 3, 2013
As for Roy Moore, he's just another of the more successful grifters in recent history.
Respite

Holton, KS

#5407 May 3, 2013
what a crock wrote:
"Klayman" is a misspelling of "Klansman" and Moore wants the Confederate flag prominantly displayed everywhere in Alabama. What do you expect ? Sheriff Joe is a nutcase who should be forced to retire for his delusional claims. Jan Brewer should be locked in a cell with Ann Barnhardt. You birthers should all be deported to North Korean labor camps.
If this were the case, who would be paying taxes so you could receive your welfare checks?

Since: May 13

Salina, KS

#5408 May 3, 2013
I for one. Will Vote "YES". I do however agree with some type of limitation on what firearms the general public can own. I feel if a specific firearm was designed for killing another human being, for example: ak-47. Those weapons should be for Law Enforcement or Military use only. But, that is my opinion.
nice try

Junction City, KS

#5409 May 3, 2013
Respite wrote:
<quoted text>
If this were the case, who would be paying taxes so you could receive your welfare checks?
By this twisted logic , only birthers pay taxes and those who are smart enough not to be birthers are on welfare. If you`re not part of the solution you`re part of the problem , "Respite". We all need a respite from this whole racially motivated birther movement. You and your ilk are still lamenting the Civil Rights Act and Voting Act and worshipping the ghost of Bull Connor. Admit it , be honest , you`d like to see Jim Crow laws re-instated.
Respite

Holton, KS

#5410 May 3, 2013
nice try wrote:
<quoted text>By this twisted logic , only birthers pay taxes and those who are smart enough not to be birthers are on welfare. If you`re not part of the solution you`re part of the problem , "Respite". We all need a respite from this whole racially motivated birther movement. You and your ilk are still lamenting the Civil Rights Act and Voting Act and worshipping the ghost of Bull Connor. Admit it , be honest , you`d like to see Jim Crow laws re-instated.
What in the hell are you ranting about? You bring up the "race card" to me. It sounds as though you are the "racist" because I never mentioned a thing about "race". People on welfare are of all color, not just one certain color. All I care about are my rights as a U.S. citizen. I don't need anyone telling me what I need. I already know what I need. The main problem in this country are the people that know what is best for me. I am out working, supporting my family and someone else thinks they should dictate what I spend my money on. It's my money, I earned it, and if I want to buy a gun with it that is my business. IF, you work and support anyone or not, "I DON'T CARE". If you want to buy a gun, you can bet your @$$, "I DON'T CARE". If you don't want to buy a gun, again, "I DON'T CARE". Spend your money the way you want because, "I DON'T CARE". IF, you don't work, and you are living off the ones that do work, then I do care, use the money you receive from welfare to find a job and be productive. Then again, how you spend your earned income, "I WON'T CARE".
Big brother can worry about balancing the budget and stay out of my life, I don't need them telling what is best for me and my family. Isn't this a great nation that I can write this and post it online without worry of being locked up?

Location hidden

#5411 May 3, 2013
Respite wrote:
Big brother can worry about balancing the budget and stay out of my life
"And so you say, sir, that your taxes are too high? So are mine." -John Dickinson, conservative, in debate with John adams on independence in the continental Congress in 1776.
I don't need them telling what is best for me and my family.
In principle this is good. It matters when the public good is considered about certain things, hence, seat belt laws, speed limits, etc., and in the future, reasonable gun regulation.
Isn't this a great nation that I can write this and post it online without worry of being locked up?
Don't be so sure. The corporate-government complex knows who's naughty and who's nice. If you join a golf club, voila, you'll get a Titleist catalog in the mail as if by magic, but it's not magic, it's just databasing. I get all kinds of junk because I've contributed to various liberals like Tammy Baldwin. She traded her list to Heidi Heitcamp and now the North Dakota Democratic Party is begging me for $$$. What's funny is I'm on a few conservative lists too because I've had trial subscriptions to The National Review and so forth, to see what they're up to and all. My Mom gave me her "Thanks for your support" card from George W. and Laura Bush and I tacked it above my desk, but lo and behold, I got my own a few months later. And later on one from The Reagan Library in Simi Valley with Ronzo on a white horse!
Revelations

Junction City, KS

#5412 May 3, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
And later on one from The Reagan Library in Simi Valley with Ronzo on a white horse!
"Death rides a pale horse." Divine payback for belief in Astrology ? Nancy beware !

“I'm Messiah of Kalachakra”

Since: May 12

Verneuil

#5413 May 3, 2013
Revelations wrote:
<quoted text>"Death rides a pale horse." Divine payback for belief in Astrology ? Nancy beware !
The Alabama court case is lethal to Obama. Judge Roy Moore was kicked out because he refused to take down a statue of the Ten Commandments in his courthouse's entrance.

Now, he's back and he's announced the proof Obama's not eligible has been established.

Karma sucks huh Obama!
Geir Smith

Matthews, NC

#5414 May 4, 2013
Geir Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, he's back and he's announced the proof Obama's not eligible has been established.
Karma sucks huh Obama!
NEVER MIND, I WAS WRONG, LEAVE IT TO USE DUMB FRENCH!

OH Nevermind, I am so crazy I was wrong again!

The Hawaii State Health Department recently complied with a request by President Barack Obama for certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth, which is sometimes referred to in the media as a "long form" birth certificate.

"We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawaii," Hawaii Health Director Loretta Fuddy said. "I have seen the original records filed at the Department of Health and attest to the authenticity of the certified copies the department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in Hawaii."

On April 25, 2011, pursuant to President Obama's request, Director Fuddy personally witnessed the copying of the original Certificate of Live Birth and attested to the authenticity of the two copies. Dr. Alvin Onaka, the State Registrar, certified the copies.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers...
pretty boy loyd

Girard, KS

#5415 May 4, 2013
machine guns for everyone freedom!

Verneuil

#5416 May 5, 2013
Geir Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
The Alabama court case is lethal to Obama. Judge Roy Moore was kicked out because he refused to take down a statue of the Ten Commandments in his courthouse's entrance.
Karma sucks huh Obama!
Beware of people using my name but posting from unregistered accounts.

Don't follow what they say.
no worries

Junction City, KS

#5417 May 5, 2013
Geir Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Beware of people using my name but posting from unregistered accounts.
Don't follow what they say.
We don`t follow what YOU say ! Their posts are parodies of your warped views.

Verneuil

#5418 May 5, 2013
no worries wrote:
<quoted text>We don`t follow what YOU say ! Their posts are parodies of your warped views.
No, that's not true. You're the one who follows your god, the Antichrist Obama aka Satan-in-Person. I battle him. I'm good - you're evil and in the service of the Devil.
incredible

Junction City, KS

#5419 May 5, 2013
Geir Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's not true. You're the one who follows your god, the Antichrist Obama aka Satan-in-Person. I battle him. I'm good - you're evil and in the service of the Devil.
That post alone is grounds for a thorough mental health examination. You`re exhibiting signs of paranoia and schizophrenia , and those are serious issues. I`m not even being sarcastic or hateful , because mental illness is not a joke. Please seek help , if only for the sake of your loved ones , if you have any.
KookooRoo

Kansas City, KS

#5420 May 5, 2013
I see the ammunition starting to trickle in again!

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

#5421 May 5, 2013
Geir Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Where the hell did that come from?

You have a scary mind there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Bison, KS (Aug '10) Mar '15 Stephen Richards 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kansas (Di... (Oct '10) Jan '11 Osama bon Jovi 20
Debate: Marijuana - Bison, KS (Aug '10) Aug '10 Deborah 1
Degenerates and others (Dec '07) Dec '07 just candid 1

Bison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bison Mortgages