• Other (explain below)
Comments
5,101 - 5,120 of 6,001 Comments Last updated Thursday Aug 7
Dr Toni

Junction City, KS

#5331 Apr 20, 2013
Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Gomer Pyle, just noting your own hippocracies.
Did you take a hippocratic oath , being a brain surgeon that you are ? That danged spelling came back to haunt you again.

“Dump Brownback ”

Since: Oct 10

Junction City KS

#5332 Apr 20, 2013
Jerry wrote:
Day 3 of celebrating the miserable kook failure to molest our God given bill of rights.
Shame on me! Ummm nah.
Celebrate, dumbass. But eventually decent folks will take your toys away from you. Your "god" is figament of your GED-earning imagination.
Salina KS

San Diego, CA

#5333 Apr 20, 2013
Dick wrote:
<quoted text>Try this BS on for size. At night when most home invasions happen, there are fewer cops on duty, I don't care what city you live in.
They can't be everywhere; it doesn't matter how well trained they are and how many of them there are.
How big a police force are you willing to pay for? 25..100..200..?
An armed citizenry is a safe citizenry. Safe from thugs.
is door king still sucking little kids penis.
MORE DEAD KANGAROO

San Diego, CA

#5334 Apr 20, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Celebrate, dumbass. But eventually decent folks will take your toys away from you. Your "god" is figament of your GED-earning imagination.
Good to see the whiteni----gger trash child mol;ester named Carl B Anderson in the dirt, in fact, its good to see more and more directly employed through this county circle of exposed state frauds headed for the morgue.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5335 Apr 20, 2013
gunowner wrote:
<quoted text> and why should i register? Is there a rule that makes you more important than any of us who don't feel the need.
Aw...you're very "important", buddy!:( Don't register. From your priors, it's a given that you were considered to be "special", since Kindergarten. Just hide behind the gray box and silly names you post under and keep being mostly ignored, laughed at and marginalized here by all but your fellow equally-anonymous, ignored, scared, spineless firearms extremists.:)

Have an excellent day!
gunowner

United States

#5336 Apr 20, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw...you're very "important", buddy!:( Don't register. From your priors, it's a given that you were considered to be "special", since Kindergarten. Just hide behind the gray box and silly names you post under and keep being mostly ignored, laughed at and marginalized here by all but your fellow equally-anonymous, ignored, scared, spineless firearms extremists.:)
Have an excellent day!
OK since you want to take it there I will register just as soon as you sign in with your real name. You want to talk about hiding behind a grey box what's the difference than hiding behind a phoney screen name? And what are these "silly names" you speak of I have only used one screen name so try that again. You sign in with your real name and I will register with mine.

Location hidden

#5337 Apr 20, 2013
gunowner wrote:
<quoted text>OK since you want to take it there I will register just as soon as you sign in with your real name. You want to talk about hiding behind a grey box what's the difference than hiding behind a phoney screen name? And what are these "silly names" you speak of I have only used one screen name so try that again. You sign in with your real name and I will register with mine.
You'll "register just as soon as I sign in with my real name"? LOL No you won't, no matter how I post! Posting registered requires some commitment many of you just couldn't handle. It'd require you to sign in, remember a password and be judged by your priors.

I get it, CONs are unnaturally hard wired to be scared and perhaps should be, based on the seditious, traitorous, treasonous, UnAmerican posts here. CONs see black helicopters, conspiracies, "gun grabbers" and unknown, scary boogiemen around every corner.

A combination of factors "helped" you to become brain damaged and spineless. Your parents; the ham and egger lives you created for yourselves; your lack of intellectual curiosity and complete inability to consider any POV that you'd don't already have.

"A study at University College London in the UK has found that conservatives’ brains have larger amygdalas than the brains of liberals. Amygdalas are responsible for fear and other “primitive” emotions. At the same time, conservatives’ brains were also found to have a smaller anterior cingulate — the part of the brain responsible for courage and optimism."

If it makes it any easier for you to wake up tomorrow, the rest of us pity you.:(

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/12/28/conserv...

Since: Apr 13

Fort Scott

#5338 Apr 20, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll "register just as soon as I sign in with my real name"? LOL No you won't, no matter how I post! Posting registered requires some commitment many of you just couldn't handle. It'd require you to sign in, remember a password and be judged by your priors.
I get it, CONs are unnaturally hard wired to be scared and perhaps should be, based on the seditious, traitorous, treasonous, UnAmerican posts here. CONs see black helicopters, conspiracies, "gun grabbers" and unknown, scary boogiemen around every corner.
A combination of factors "helped" you to become brain damaged and spineless. Your parents; the ham and egger lives you created for yourselves; your lack of intellectual curiosity and complete inability to consider any POV that you'd don't already have.
"A study at University College London in the UK has found that conservatives’ brains have larger amygdalas than the brains of liberals. Amygdalas are responsible for fear and other “primitive” emotions. At the same time, conservatives’ brains were also found to have a smaller anterior cingulate — the part of the brain responsible for courage and optimism."
If it makes it any easier for you to wake up tomorrow, the rest of us pity you.:(
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/12/28/conserv...
your turn! Unless you're scared.
nostalgic

Junction City, KS

#5339 Apr 20, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>

the ham and egger lives you created for yourselves
I had an elderly, crusty baseball coach in the 70`s who used the term "ham and egger" and I hadn`t heard it since then. Cracked me up seeing it again after all these years !
not a choice

Junction City, KS

#5340 Apr 20, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>

In other words , our political tendencies are "hard-wired" , as is our individual sexuality. Interesting. This creates two more groups that should not be discriminated against. Race, color, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, disabilities, religion, age, BMI, liberal, conservative. Did I miss any sub-culture ? Then that`s the tall and short of it. Ooops, left out two other groups !

Location hidden

#5341 Apr 20, 2013
d_thompson wrote:
<quoted text> your turn! Unless you're scared.
Scared? Of what? LOL j swenson. Knock yourself out!
Bud

Garden City, MO

#5342 Apr 20, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>Just hide behind the gray box and silly names you post under and keep being mostly ignored, laughed at and marginalized here by all but your fellow equally-anonymous
As he hides his location ... Says me really.
Bud

Garden City, MO

#5343 Apr 20, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>marginalized here by all but your fellow equally-anonymous, ignored, scared, spineless firearms extremists
Like who? your boyfriends in Junction City?

Location hidden

#5344 Apr 20, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
As he hides his location ... Says me really.
Psst! Check out Post #5338 above. The other poster's location is "United States" (so hidden)!

Neither bright nor observant, are you? Ironic! Some guy from Clever isn't clever at all.:)

Since: Apr 13

Fort Scott

#5345 Apr 20, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Scared? Of what? LOL j swenson. Knock yourself out!
Didn't figure you would change your screen name. So now that I'm registered let the judging by my peers begin. Which in your mind it is the only way my post will matter but if memory serves me correctly you responded to quite a few of my post already when I was anonymous so this should get even more entertaining now that I'm a serious poster right? But I figure the only reason registering was so important is so you can get me blocked every time I poke fun at your left wing psycho babble.
Bud

Yates Center, KS

#5346 Apr 20, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Psst! Check out Post #5338 above. The other poster's location is "United States" (so hidden)!
Neither bright nor observant, are you? Ironic! Some guy from Clever isn't clever at all.:)
Whoa dont break a leg!
The troll enthusiast responds!
Post 5338 is not hiding their location.
Are you one of those scared little troll extremist that's afraid to disclose their location?
Says me ... really. Mmbbhahahaha
Bud

Yates Center, KS

#5347 Apr 20, 2013
Congratulations on the big 2nd amendment win by the way!

Location hidden

#5348 Apr 20, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa dont break a leg!
The troll enthusiast responds!
Post 5338 is not hiding their location.
Are you one of those scared little troll extremist that's afraid to disclose their location?
Says me ... really. Mmbbhahahaha
When I posted above, the newbie's location was "United States." Ask the newbie. If he's capable of answering truthfully, he'll admit his location was "United States" then and that my prior post was correct. Scared? Of you, pookie? Why would I be? Bwahahaha!
Bud

Yates Center, KS

#5349 Apr 20, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
When I posted above, the newbie's location was "United States." Ask the newbie. If he's capable of answering truthfully, he'll admit his location was "United States" then and that my prior post was correct. Scared? Of you, pookie? Why would I be? Bwahahaha!
I think your high.

“Dump Brownback ”

Since: Oct 10

Junction City KS

#5350 Apr 20, 2013
Bud wrote:
Congratulations on the big 2nd amendment win by the way!
Yes, the amemndments in the Bill of Rights protect criminals

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KS Kansas Voting Disqualification Amendment - Ment... (Oct '10) 4 hr DC Master tech 258
KS Who do you favor in the Kansas governor's race? 12 hr bill 200
KS Who do you support for Governor in Kansas in 2010? (Oct '10) Feb '14 livin on a prayer 690
KS Who do you support for Attorney General in Kans... (Oct '10) Feb '14 The Kangaroo 174
The best free onli ne dating website! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ashlie Rosenstein 1
KS Who do you support for Treasurer in Kansas in 2... (Oct '10) May '13 The Kangaroo 13
KS Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Kansas in... (Oct '10) Apr '13 rules and regs 128
•••
•••
Bison Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bison Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bison People Search