does bismarck have ghettos

Posted in the Bismarck Forum

ron

Warwick, RI

#1 Feb 26, 2009
examples areas with gangs blacks puerto ricans asians crime ridden housing projects does this exist in bismarck hope thats not offensive
americanprideinn d

Bismarck, ND

#2 Mar 17, 2009
We dont have ghettos persay but we do have higher crime rate areas and the funny thing is when blacks and hispanics move to town they live in these areas.
ron

Warwick, RI

#3 Mar 17, 2009
ok are you saying blacks and hispanics live in bismarck in the higher crime rate areas
dan

Bismarck, ND

#4 Mar 23, 2009
It seems that the lower income areas have higher crime, which seems where the minorities live. Bismarck is a great place for white people to raise families and be a productive member of society, there is a reason why it is so nice and clean here, lets keep it this way, keep the trash out.
ron

Warwick, RI

#5 Mar 24, 2009
bismarck is no fun without ghettos
TRUE BLUE

United States

#6 Mar 24, 2009
ron wrote:
bismarck is no fun without ghettos
Come to CA. You'll love it here if you like ghettos. It's the whole state.
ron

Warwick, RI

#7 Mar 24, 2009
yeah right only the big citys
TRUE BLUE

United States

#8 Apr 8, 2009
ron wrote:
yeah right only the big citys
No, the entire state.
ron

Warwick, RI

#9 Apr 8, 2009
TRUE BLUE wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the entire state.
whatever
TRUE BLUE

United States

#10 Apr 8, 2009
ron wrote:
<quoted text>whatever
Nice reply. Go to Bismarck and ask them about CA and see what they say.
ron

Warwick, RI

#11 Apr 8, 2009
TRUE BLUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice reply. Go to Bismarck and ask them about CA and see what they say.
ok man didnt mean nuffing by it
Common Sense

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Apr 13, 2009
North Dakota is a great state to be "from". heh
ron

Warwick, RI

#13 Apr 13, 2009
Common Sense wrote:
North Dakota is a great state to be "from". heh
you mean with the ghetto right are you familiar with cape verdian festivals or dominican festivals any of that in bismarck
Common Sense

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Apr 14, 2009
ron wrote:
<quoted text>you mean with the ghetto right are you familiar with cape verdian festivals or dominican festivals any of that in bismarck
Are you kidding?:) Regarding Bismarck, there was a doctor who defrauded his patients there a couple of years ago.

The only kind of Bismarck I like would be a Bismarck roll for breakfast.

And then the song by Johnny Horton, "We're gonna sink the Bismarck to the bottom of the sea."
ron

Warwick, RI

#15 Apr 14, 2009
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding?:) Regarding Bismarck, there was a doctor who defrauded his patients there a couple of years ago.
The only kind of Bismarck I like would be a Bismarck roll for breakfast.
And then the song by Johnny Horton, "We're gonna sink the Bismarck to the bottom of the sea."
sorry the only bismarck i like is the ghetto side
Common Sense

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Apr 14, 2009
ron wrote:
<quoted text>sorry the only bismarck i like is the ghetto side
Especially from Warwick, RHODE ISLAND! Ha! You rascal!

If you ARE in Bismarck, I took a winter bus ride across NoDak a couple years ago. I have a story about that, if you're interested.:)
ron

Warwick, RI

#17 Apr 14, 2009
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially from Warwick, RHODE ISLAND! Ha! You rascal!
If you ARE in Bismarck, I took a winter bus ride across NoDak a couple years ago. I have a story about that, if you're interested.:)
na only the ghetto
Common Sense

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Apr 14, 2009
There was a phoney doctor in Bismarck not too many years ago. Now the news says there's a phoney lawyer.

Question: Is Bismarck full of phonies? Just kidding.
Opinionated

Fayetteville, WV

#19 Jul 4, 2011
dan wrote:
It seems that the lower income areas have higher crime, which seems where the minorities live. Bismarck is a great place for white people to raise families and be a productive member of society, there is a reason why it is so nice and clean here, lets keep it this way, keep the trash out.
Were you just born retarded or did you become so recently?

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#20 Jul 10, 2011
I heard snow up to your ass and 45 below zero did that for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bismarck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Maas Euro Worx Dec 23 CWARD 1
Escaped Inmates Caught in Dickinson Dec 15 Love-hurts31 10
Much Rap is Talking Dirty Dec 4 Culture Auditor 1
Gay Rights Group Gives ND Cities Failing Grades Dec 1 Muldoon 2
Joe Johns Nov '14 Scorned 1
Vote - no' on Measure 4 Oct '14 ACE MILNER 9
Help me find a chronic pain management doctor Oct '14 Pepper17 1
Bismarck Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bismarck People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bismarck News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bismarck

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:56 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:56PM
Full Game Grades for Broncos vs. Raiders
Bleacher Report11:36 PM
Broncos Defense Shines in Week 17 Win over Raiders
Bleacher Report12:51 AM
Broncos Hitting Stride on Both Sides of the Ball Entering Playoffs
NBC Sports12:53 AM
Broncos whip Raiders 47-14 to earn first-round bye - NBC Sports
NBC Sports12:57 AM
Vikings finish off Bears with 13-9 win - NBC Sports