Serbia's new patriarch urges Christia...

Serbia's new patriarch urges Christian dialogue

There are 39 comments on the KXMC-TV Minot story from Jan 28, 2010, titled Serbia's new patriarch urges Christian dialogue. In it, KXMC-TV Minot reports that:

KXNet.com North Dakota News _> _td> Bismarck X Mandan _span> change your location _a> _div> _td> _tr> if _d.write ; else _d.write ; _script> width=" 8" height="9."."."> _a> _iframe> 8 2010 6:46AM Associated Press _div> _seAdSpot>Eds: APNewsNow.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KXMC-TV Minot.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 09

Matawan, NJ

#21 Jan 28, 2010
you serb baby killers scums of balkan serb bitch war criminal idiots orthodox rats you use A eeligion to Justify you mass killings of innocent people allover serbia mass graves you idiots if the world bitch

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#22 Jan 28, 2010
Hrvatica wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't hold your breath waiting for that but, anytime you want to become catholic, come on down! lol
I never said that, I said Orthodox and Catholics should unite like before in Roman time and not to argue without reasons

Location hidden

#23 Jan 28, 2010
kosova wrote:
you serb baby killers scums of balkan serb bitch war criminal idiots orthodox rats you use A eeligion to Justify you mass killings of innocent people allover serbia mass graves you idiots if the world bitch
shut the f**k up, dont talk same sh!t over and over, we heard you first time

Location hidden

#24 Jan 28, 2010
Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
I don"t think you want to be ruled by the catholic austro-croat-hungarian mafia.
I mean they did try to destroy you twice in WW1 and WW2.
As for orthodox unity. I guess bulgarians really showed what that means when they joined the germans and austro-hungrians and than attacked you.
you didnt understood me, its not rule of the countries who should be united, I was talking about churches

Stern des Sudens

“Kosova, gjaku im qe nuk falet!”

Since: Sep 09

Kosova, Albania

#25 Jan 28, 2010
yeah, yeah... serbs love so much christianity taht they together with turks fought against christian crusades.
The Battle of Nicopolis (Bulgarian: &#1041;&#1080;&#10 90;&#1082;&#1072; &#1087;&#1088;&#10 80; &#1053;&#1080;&#10 82;&#1086;&#1087;& #1086;&#1083;, Bitka pri Nikopol; Turkish: Ni&#287;bolu Sava&#351;&#305;, Hungarian: Nikápolyi Csata, Romanian: B&#259;t&#259;lia de la Nicopole) took place on September 25, 1396, between the Ottoman Empire and Serbi versus an allied force from the Kingdom of Hungary, France, the Knights Hospitaller, and the Republic of Venice, as well as smaller contingents and individuals from elsewhere in Europe, near the Danubian fortress of Nicopolis, in modern Bulgaria. It is often referred to as the Crusade of Nicopolis and was the last large-scale crusade of the Middle Ages.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Nicopo...

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#26 Jan 28, 2010
Ivan wrote:
<quoted text>ps. you kissed a$$es after us? always behind, eh!
@t least you are admitting kissing their @sses
Apis

Belgrade, Serbia

#27 Jan 28, 2010
molla e kuqe wrote:
<quoted text>@t least you are admitting kissing their @sses
The new reunification of christian churches will take place in Molla e Kuqe. loool

CCCC

Stern des Sudens

“Kosova, gjaku im qe nuk falet!”

Since: Sep 09

Kosova, Albania

#28 Jan 28, 2010
molla e kuqe wrote:
hehhe e sheh i njijti nieri asht me ket pousht tije edhe me ate qi pjaraqitet si femen e fol kishje guhen e frangut!!!!
Kuptojsh?!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#29 Jan 28, 2010
Stern des Sudens wrote:
<quoted text>
hehhe e sheh i njijti nieri asht me ket pousht tije edhe me ate qi pjaraqitet si femen e fol kishje guhen e frangut!!!!
Kuptojsh?!
op is.lol
Ivan

Belgrade, Serbia

#30 Jan 28, 2010
molla e kuqe wrote:
well everybody else think that its something immanent to albos so i understand ur urge to say: we are not only ones ! ;) thank u for that
Breaking Newz

Philadelphia, PA

#31 Jan 28, 2010
Vatican = 1 State with no army or money.
USA, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Poland etc do.
Apis wrote:
<quoted text>
Vatican will not recognize Kosovo
President of Papal Council for Christian Reunification, Cardinal Walter Casper says Vatican has no intention to recognize Kosovo's independence, reports InterFax.
"Until this moment, the Holy Synod has not recognized Kosovo as an independent country, and has no intention to do so" said Casper in an interview published by Magazine "Itogi".
In the Interview, the Cardinal explains that Vatican understand why "Russia and the Russian Orthodox Church are worried with Kosovo" and admit that Kosovo is "craddle of the Serbian Orthodox Church".
CCCC
Apis

Belgrade, Serbia

#32 Jan 29, 2010
Breaking Newz wrote:
Vatican = 1 State with no army or money.
USA, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Poland etc do.
<quoted text>
Brazil, Russia, India And China - BRIC

What Does Brazil, Russia, India And China - BRIC Mean?
An acronym for the economies of Brazil, Russia, India and China combined. The general consensus is that the term was first prominently used in a Goldman Sachs report from 2003, which speculated that by 2050 these four economies would be wealthier than most of the current major economic powers.

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/bric.asp

CCCC

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#33 Jan 29, 2010
Apis wrote:
<quoted text>
Brazil, Russia, India And China - BRIC
What Does Brazil, Russia, India And China - BRIC Mean?
An acronym for the economies of Brazil, Russia, India and China combined. The general consensus is that the term was first prominently used in a Goldman Sachs report from 2003, which speculated that by 2050 these four economies would be wealthier than most of the current major economic powers.
http://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/bric.asp
CCCC
Good news. Hopefully by then speculation will become a reality.
Apis

Belgrade, Serbia

#34 Jan 29, 2010
Harrod wrote:
<quoted text>
Good news. Hopefully by then speculation will become a reality.
You see, LAW is an exact science, there is no space for speculations in LAW.

CCCC
DARDAN

Ireland

#35 Jan 29, 2010
Apis wrote:
<quoted text>
CCCC
it is in ur side ?i dont belive it,Serbia move on
Apis

Belgrade, Serbia

#36 Jan 29, 2010
DARDAN wrote:
<quoted text>it is in ur side ?i dont belive it,Serbia move on
Of course the LAW is on Serbia side.

Check with UNSCR 1244, Helsinki Final Act, UN Charter, International Laws.

CCCC

Location hidden

#37 Jan 29, 2010
Apis wrote:
Proud to be Serb and proud of our ancestors who did not convert to Turkish religion like Kosovo Albanians when it was tough during Ottoman empire.
CCCC
Do you really mean that; tell me one reason why e Serbian should be proud of. Btw your patriarch should join Osama he looks and talks like him. Look at ours (Rrok Mirdita) good looking man: and all Albanians are happy and follow him regardless of their religious believe.

Location hidden

#38 Jan 30, 2010
Apis wrote:
<quoted text>
CCCC
Serbian law is so elastic. So don't count on it.

Location hidden

#39 Jan 30, 2010
Apis wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course the LAW is on Serbia side.
Check with UNSCR 1244, Helsinki Final Act, UN Charter, International Laws.
CCCC
What's there to check? Do these laws allow killing and massacring?I don't think so. Therefore, when a state starts killing its citizens, then there's no law in the planet that would forbid these citizens to seek independence. And we got it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bismarck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Casi Bolon Fri BEN 20
News Army grants permission to finish Dakota Access ... Feb 22 Mikey 12
News Army to allow completion of Dakota Access oil p... Feb 7 RustyS 2
News News 22 Mins Ago Senator: Army Corp told to app... Feb 2 CZars_R_US 18
Johnny Ray Thompson AKA Bubba mouth from Brande... Feb 1 Really 1
News Senator: Army Corps told to approve Dakota pipe... Feb 1 Americawatcher 1
Cyclist illegally ticketed by police for riding... (Jun '12) Jan 31 NORMAN BATES 3

Bismarck Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bismarck Mortgages