Man convicted of molestation pulls gu...

Man convicted of molestation pulls gun in ND court

There are 1 comment on the Newswatch 50 story from Feb 5, 2011, titled Man convicted of molestation pulls gun in ND court. In it, Newswatch 50 reports that:

BISMARCK, N.D. - Authorities in North Dakota say a man who had just been convicted of two felonies for allegedly molesting a young girl pulled a gun in a courtroom.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newswatch 50.

victom uncle

Marshfield, WI

#1 Feb 6, 2011
i am the victoms uncle i ask and ask what in the heck happened here? vicente pulled a gun, i dont know if i wouldnt of done the same thing either, there was no cercomstatal evidence, no forensice evidence, the case was pushed by a ex wife that has his child, she left him and was scared of a custidy dipute then charges filed, i am the ex wifes brother, testomony came from relation of victoms that heard it from victom that in my book is not evidence, well i think he was wrong for pulling a gun i hope that this gets the attention of the people ask questions about this case they dont need to hide behind under 18 law use initioals

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bismarck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fox Island residents express concerns over floo... Jan 11 old geezer 1
News Drunk driver takes responsibility, shares his m... Dec 18 TopMod15 1
What does Trump mean for America? Dec '17 Gina 3
Teen Challenge Exposed! (May '07) Dec '17 Recent Graduate 37
News North Dakota gets first NAACP chapter (May '09) Nov '17 Raydot 95
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Dako... (Oct '10) Oct '17 Julia 26
News Pop-up Pathway connects downtown Bismarck to Mi... Sep '17 Randy karstetter 1

Bismarck Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bismarck Mortgages