Student Loan Scheme

Student Loan Scheme

There are 1 comment on the KFYR-AM Bismarck story from Oct 15, 2010, titled Student Loan Scheme. In it, KFYR-AM Bismarck reports that:

LACEY PUKLICH IS CHARGED WITH 24 COUNTS OF BANK FRAUD AND ONE COUNT OF AGGRAVATED IDENTITY THEFT.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFYR-AM Bismarck.

Annonomous

Wahoo, NE

#1 Oct 16, 2010
I think this story is so sad that there are people like this in the world. A close family member of mine was a victim to this fraud. He is also close family to the Puklich's. The main thing that blows my mind is how a man can be so pathetic to drag his own daughter into this mess. I feel she is a victim as much as anyone else that Mr. Puklich has victimized. I think he should be a man and tell the truth about what he did and not ruin his daughters life for something he did! That just goes to show what kind of person he is!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bismarck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Army grants permission to finish Dakota Access ... Wed Mikey 12
Casi Bolon Feb 20 Alrightalright 14
News Army to allow completion of Dakota Access oil p... Feb 7 RustyS 2
News News 22 Mins Ago Senator: Army Corp told to app... Feb 2 CZars_R_US 18
Johnny Ray Thompson AKA Bubba mouth from Brande... Feb 1 Really 1
News Senator: Army Corps told to approve Dakota pipe... Feb 1 Americawatcher 1
Cyclist illegally ticketed by police for riding... (Jun '12) Jan 31 NORMAN BATES 3

Bismarck Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bismarck Mortgages