Land Offer Draws Some To North Dakota

Land Offer Draws Some To North Dakota

There are 7 comments on the WCCO story from Feb 24, 2006, titled Land Offer Draws Some To North Dakota. In it, WCCO reports that:

Bismarck, N.D. Hazelton's promise of cash and free land to people who move to the south central North Dakota farming community has drawn interest from across the country, city leaders say.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCCO.

Jamie

AOL

#1 Apr 11, 2006
Can someone please tell me who, and how you get the contact information relating to the Land Offer in Hazelton, N.D.? I would really appreciate it. Thanks-Fr California.
OLYMPIA

Bowie, MD

#2 Apr 11, 2006
i would like to know more info aout land offer in HAZELTON,N.D.
Bev

Bismarck, ND

#3 Apr 11, 2006
Jamie wrote:
Can someone please tell me who, and how you get the contact information relating to the Land Offer in Hazelton, N.D.? I would really appreciate it. Thanks-Fr California.
Check www.livehazelton.com for more information about the housing project in Hazelton, ND
Bev

Bismarck, ND

#4 Apr 11, 2006
Jamie wrote:
check www.livehazelton.com for more information and where to call
Patty

Manchester, TN

#5 Sep 23, 2006
hi, we were through your town a few weeks ago and the very nice lady at the cnex told us about your offers i have responded by email and hope we can qualify. you have a beautiful town. thanks for everything. patty
candi

Burton, MI

#6 Feb 16, 2010
cand someone please tell me whom to contact in regards to incentives to moving to hazelton, N.D? Will they provide a home and job assistance?
joe

Houston, TX

#8 Feb 16, 2010
Bev wrote:
<quoted text>
Check www.livehazelton.com for more information about the housing project in Hazelton, ND
----------

Looked at the site. The horseshoe pits sure do it for me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bismarck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen Challenge Exposed! (May '07) Jul 12 God Help Them 34
Michael Gideon Adkins Jun 25 Curious 1
FaceTime (Aug '14) Jun '17 Silver toung 2
News News 22 Mins Ago Senator: Army Corp told to app... Mar '17 Buried Valor 28
News Appeals court refuses to stop oil in Dakota Acc... Mar '17 Native ... 6
News Army grants permission to finish Dakota Access ... Mar '17 Mikey 14
Shannon ruble Mar '17 Hmmmmm 2

Bismarck Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance