Review: Blue Spark It Advantage
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Owner

Bismarck, ND

#99 Apr 19, 2010
Finally, Someone other than the past couple. Thank you and we at Blue Spark will follow your advice. We too have tired of this, but again letting the posts has not only angered a few others, but it keeps our "unknowns" happy with a place to vent their feelings at a whim. But yes again, we thank you for the comment. We have felt this way since this started. We are done and finished with the non professionals and strive to regain our professional attitude also. David-Owner
Who Cares

Chester, SD

#100 May 10, 2010
I am glad it took someone else to make you quit posting this stupid shit on the here. Go and rebuild your business before you burn it to the ground. Dumb Ass!
voice of reason

Mandan, ND

#101 May 19, 2010
This posting site looks very bad for the company. It does look like a "pissing match." For a prospective client, I don't think I would ever want to work with this business; not very professional.
BizNess

Killdeer, ND

#102 May 22, 2010
I like how they took down the "Flash" site they had, because it was a template that I found on another site.. and I like how their website has been under construction for how long now??? I understand you can snap back and say: Well we are working on other companys websites blah blah blah.... Not a good company to do business with.
Owner

Bismarck, ND

#103 Jun 18, 2010
Well, finally after the last few launches of repaired work, unfinished sites, and nothing but a mess created by a wonderful staff so filled with info. I would hope now that the saving of the world and Bismarck has made the few "concerned" ex employees, and their families as happy as they should be. Breaking a company in this manner should now make you feel that you have saved the world. Enjoy it. Savor it. Relish in the fact that this company gave you a position, then you decided it was too something or another to your liking. Now you will see why the "family style" of business is just that......old school. And with that.....Blue Spark is now closed. We thank you....forever. One last time for you all....CUTE...Very very Cute work done by you in your time of service. You saved the world......
Charles Rowland

Homer, NE

#104 Jun 23, 2010
David,
I could say numerous things; throw up a number or rebuttals to things you have said, and prove you dead wrong on 90% of your message. You simply want to look innocent. So, show everyone you're innocent by posting the proof you say you have for these quotes from your other pot on RippOff Report and the above post.

"You saved the world...." <-- Las time I checked there was an oil spill in the Gulf killing animals and wars around the world where people are killing each other over their shoe colors... "Saved the world..." I think not.

"a company you never produced for..", "...talents of novice work..." <-- you did not make the websites, I did, and then after all was said and done, you broke them... they are still broken... So, show everyone I did not make them... I have the proof I did.

"we would like to also have the newspaper look into your past of postings of such items as this about other companies and people. Your blatant comments on all types of facebook, myspace ,and many other areas that most..." <-- my facebook page consists of a time traveling treasure hunter looking for Dinosours... look it up under Raging Claw or gundamboy.. its so old it still shows me in KY which was years ago... i dont ever touch it. My facebook page is under my name, Charles Rowland... I dont use it either... I request you show me and everyone else these comments you speak of... show me the "past corporation hatred" you are talking about."

So, that's it. Fair and square. Show everyone your proof, your evidence... I would like to see it myself... There isnt any. Stop trying to kid yourself and just take responsibility for your failures. You ruined the lives of 5 people and that is horrible. If so much as gave any one of the other 4 a moment of hope or peace, then I am more than satisfied. Close your doors or don't, The Labor Dept and the Attorney General voted for the 4 of us that fought against you.. so eat it.
Charles Right

Dickinson, ND

#105 Jun 25, 2010
They sided with 4 Ex Employees, because they probably think and know you are crooks!
Walflower

Bismarck, ND

#106 Jun 25, 2010
Dave

Did you stumble on one of your stumbling blocks?
EX employee

Bismarck, ND

#107 Jun 25, 2010
You may have give'n us a position, but that means that we should have been paid for the hours we worked for that position that we didn't. We ended up working for you for free. you sold us and your clients a fasle bill of goods for your own benift. and now you blame us for your failer. You got what you had coming.
Stumble

Killdeer, ND

#108 Jun 27, 2010
I don't think he stumbled.. I think he took a swan dive straight into the asphalt!
Who Cares

Chester, SD

#109 Sep 29, 2010
I think this company was doom from day 1. Get a life and move on from Davids dumb ass falling out. If you were not getting paid it was obvious there was something else that was the factor and needed to be addressed. By quitting and not getting fired you screwed yourself. Now go and get a job, preferably one that will actually let you save the world apparently. The owner of a professional company would have came in here and apologized and said something in the lines "Unfortunately there was a miss understanding and the staff chose to leave. The truth of them not getting paid is not true and was exaggerated to a certain degree. We were a new company and at times staff had to wait a day or two extra to receive a pay check. We wish them well and look forward to our further growth as a company." But by coming on here and babbling like a pr-school child, it just shows that he didn't pay them and is a jack ass to work for. Good job, pat yourself on the back. BP would be proud on how you handle BUSINESS, Mr big business man.
Wow

Dickinson, ND

#110 Nov 10, 2010
What a crappy company... good thing Google told me more than this crock of shit!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bismarck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News News 22 Mins Ago Senator: Army Corp told to app... Mar '17 Buried Valor 28
News Appeals court refuses to stop oil in Dakota Acc... Mar '17 Native ... 6
News Army grants permission to finish Dakota Access ... Mar '17 Mikey 14
Shannon ruble Mar '17 Hmmmmm 2
News Army to allow completion of Dakota Access oil p... Mar '17 SHUT UP 100 fools 3
News Tribal leaders vow to to battle Trump's 'poor d... Mar '17 Mikey 2
Johnny Ray Thompson AKA Bubba mouth from Brande... Feb '17 Really 1

Bismarck Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bismarck Mortgages