Dickinson, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

Judged:

This is a review site. Review this --> http://www.bismarcktribune.com/news/local/art... before you decide to go with this company. If they can't pay their employees.. How can things get done. Not a good company to do business with.
Owner Blue Spark

Bismarck, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2010

Judged:

We have decided to leave ex-employees comments about our company. Why fight the the processes of posting good or bad? We are a Web Design and Development that designs and creates many different styles of Websites. We now have added new programs that will also enhance your current websites to improve upon your business. Past was limited in what could be designed and developed. Now we offer a more professional attitude toward making your business grow. Spring is here, time to add, or revamp your new company website. Thank you!
ChkItOut

Bismarck, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

Judged:

Check out the cheesey company website. No real page title.. off center.. looks really professional!!! http://www.bluesparkit.com
Programs

Bismarck, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

Judged:

Prgrams = Free Flash Templates
Owner

Bismarck, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2010

You clowns are so gullible. Thanks for the updates. You are so easy to catch. Keep the faith. Like fish in a barrel. Thanks
Catch--

Bismarck, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2010

Judged:

You easy to catch: Edit, View Source. Template City. So you can make how much on a free web template?
Owner

Bismarck, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2010

Judged:

HMMM. Templates..sounds familiar. I remember now. Codes and such. Templates so much better.....and faster. Nice to have to do such fix time...over and over and over.
LovetoSee

Bismarck, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2010

Judged:

Owner.. Lets see some of your php coding skills.. Maybe even some basic HTML???? Lets see the sites you have created with your awesome coding skills!
Owner

Bismarck, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2010

Seems funny how fast replies come and comment on site work, and how and what is used to do so....People cleaning up the same messes time after time of professional work costs more than one would think. So now a few professionals are cleaning up the mess. Watch for sites coming...I am sure you will. Templates? Perhaps. But what is new? Thanks for the reviews!
Owner

Bismarck, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2010

Judged:

See here is where it is so funny and confusing....isn't that why you were hired???? Correct me if wrong, did I say that I wanted to be a website builder professional? Did anyone miss something here? Now who cares what your professional opinion is. You failed, that's it. Nothing more to say....But thanks for letting me know.
Profess

Bismarck, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2010

Judged:

Yes Professionals.. Who prob wont get paid!
Funny

Bismarck, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2010

Judged:

You didn't pay your employees! You FAILED!
Funny

Bismarck, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2010

Judged:

You don't even know who this is.. So Stop Harassing Me Mr. Owner.. OR should I say Davif Stavig
Owner

Bismarck, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2010

Judged:

At least who ever you are....???? Dah. Wanted you to know good job on the tag words. Internet 101. There, see I know something. So the word professional is easy to write. I only wanted to stress that with the professionals that were here I say thank you. I have now HAD to go back and remember things again. But as your words say. Stop hassling us. With or without knowing who you are? Seems you may know more than was ever displayed to me. Cute words from a person in the know of things. It was tough, but with hard work and a few minutes.....the site is centered. How did that happen?
Owner

Bismarck, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2010

Judged:

By the way, we also hired some to proofread things produced also. I think the name is spelled DAVID....See what I mean. Having this type of fun is so worthless, but in the end...I expected it. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
NAme

Bismarck, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2010

Judged:

Your name aint worth spelling. In time they will learn what a crook you are.
Owner

Bismarck, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2010

Judged:

Just because the failure of a few,,,,,and a past that you as a hacker found, that the only people in Bismarck that needed to know...ie my church, my doctor, my family...not people such as you and others unless youare spending money and had a concern for work to be done. Hence in this case a blessing to some because of the quality of work that was being produced. So, crook? Maybe you should not believe so many of your own stories. Again only you and a few along with me with the real owner name have a good time here. Again senseless and a waste of both our times, but hey have fun.
Owner

Bismarck, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2010

Judged:

And with the comment that soon they will see what a crook I am? Really. I see that the amount produced by the (previous two) designers was so much that a crime was committed and the community was taken advantage of? I believe that they may have been by not providing enough income to pay just the monthly bills without having to rely on others. But then again why should one ask for quality or timeliness, "they were so low paid I understand. Really? Show me that please. They should be very proud of their "professional work" So push the blame, accept nothing, and really continue on doing nothing.
HAHA

Bismarck, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2010

Judged:

It was a template??? Perhaps. Lol. That is the only to center anything.

I love you guys, you provide adequate humor to my ever so boring two minutes of free time.
Owner

Bismarck, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2010

Judged:

Something to ponder HAHA. Proofread then send in a sentence that someone can understand. We have been doing those corrections for a long long time. Spell check is not web design related is it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bismarck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crazy Horse/The Great Spirit Gave Him A Shield Aug 10 Loyd Burleson 1
FaceTime Aug 5 Becky 1
Transit survey: enter to win a $50 Amazon prize... (May '11) Jul '14 Eric-W-Koci 4
sports Jul '14 sports fan 1
Molly Bish and Maura Murray (Aug '11) Jun '14 HollandWindmills 22
Lawsuit challenges North Dakota gay marriage ban Jun '14 Abrahamanic Relig... 6
Jesus Camp Jun '14 Billy 2

Search the Bismarck Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Burleigh County was issued at August 21 at 4:51AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Bismarck Jobs

•••