Jepsen & Huseby headed to State Bee

Jepsen & Huseby headed to State Bee

There are 2 comments on the CNDNEWS story from Feb 28, 2008, titled Jepsen & Huseby headed to State Bee. In it, CNDNEWS reports that:

“Anyone planning to buy a space heater should examine the claims manufacturers make about their products.”

The duo of Marie Jepsen of Bowbells and Rachel Huseby of Powers Lake will represent Burke County at the North Dakota Spelling Bee Friday, March 28 in Bismarck. via CNDNEWS

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNDNEWS.

Ursalla Barlow

Stanley, ND

#1 Sep 28, 2008
hii. i just want to say that rachel kicked butt in that spelling bee. and she most definately was not an alternate, barbie kluck. ursie out.
BoHawg

Cornelia, GA

#2 Jun 7, 2013
Ursalla Barlow wrote:
hii. i just want to say that rachel kicked butt in that spelling bee. and she most definately was not an alternate, barbie kluck. ursie out.
Ask Rachel how to spell "definitely".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bismarck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gender Bashing May 26 Gender Bashing 1
colette draeger May 5 RANSOM PRIDE 1
News Editorial: Britt McHenry Should Be Fired Apr '15 workinman 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Dako... (Oct '10) Mar '15 Nidoe 25
In Flames Comes to Bismarck to Heat Up a Violen... Feb '15 Culture Auditor 1
News Bountiful Baskets offers wide variety of qualit... Feb '15 Marlene Thompson 1
The spectacular sport of DOGFIGHTING (Nov '07) Dec '14 Effu 3
More from around the web

Bismarck People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]