N.D. prison system set to allow e-mail for convicts

There are 23 comments on the Bismarck Tribune story from Aug 18, 2008, titled N.D. prison system set to allow e-mail for convicts. In it, Bismarck Tribune reports that:

North Dakota's corrections department is setting up an electronic mail system for inmates this fall, to provide what officials hope will be a cheaper and less troublesome option for keeping in touch.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bismarck Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
alwcurlz

Minot, ND

#21 Dec 13, 2009
When someone breaks the law which is in place to protect society and provide freedom for law abiding citizens, law breaking citizens should be denied both protection and freedom. Law breakers do not deserve the same freedoms law keepers do!

Email for inmates? That's CRAZY! What for, so they can run their "business" from prison?? For education? They've denied their education for stupidity and selfishness at the cost of law abiding educated society! They deserve nothing! They OWE society, we owe inmates NOTHING.
TRUE BLUE

Bismarck, ND

#22 Dec 26, 2009
I hope you give them a comfortable chair to sit in while they type. Oh yea, and how about a snack.
Pres obama can rubb their feet too.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#23 Dec 30, 2009
ya great idea ,now they can harrass those they have made victims or whoever they"d like,geniuss,they need their own web pages-facebook maybe,hey i know get em all snowmobiles so they can recreate a lil,poor fellas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bismarck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
colette draeger 18 hr RANSOM PRIDE 1
News Editorial: Britt McHenry Should Be Fired Apr 17 workinman 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Dako... (Oct '10) Mar '15 Nidoe 25
In Flames Comes to Bismarck to Heat Up a Violen... Feb '15 Culture Auditor 1
News Bountiful Baskets offers wide variety of qualit... Feb '15 Marlene Thompson 1
The spectacular sport of DOGFIGHTING (Nov '07) Dec '14 Effu 3
Review: Maas Euro Worx Dec '14 CWARD 1
More from around the web

Bismarck People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]