do not support fire dept.
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
project x

Haslet, TX

#63 Jul 17, 2012
Well thats kinda funny cause i drove past a few other fire houses and see the same thing. Maybe its because its family orianted dumbass
neighbor

Quitman, AR

#64 Jul 17, 2012
i suggest you buy your fire tag from some fire dept or many missouri homeowners insurance will not cover
lol

Florissant, MO

#66 Jul 17, 2012
project x wrote:
Well thats kinda funny cause i drove past a few other fire houses and see the same thing. Maybe its because its family orianted dumbass
Thank you.I see it like this,if they are there playing games,cards,watching tv,etc. then when a call comes in they are ready to go. Now if they aren't there and they have to get dressed,drive to station,get gear, then people complain they take to long. You people need to make up your mind on what your expectations are out of these VOLUNTEERS
citizen x

United States

#67 Jul 19, 2012
project x wrote:

but what you forgot to mention is the fact that at othef fire depts. it the firefighters kids playing with toys and riding there bikes around the fire house not the firefighters like at bismarck
HaHa

Addison, IL

#69 Jul 19, 2012
Anyone that would like to see just how things are done just go up to firehouse and see for yourselves. You will see that they make their calls, fast, professionally, and with a big turnout of personnel. The only few that sees that differently is the few that are no longer on their dept.
citizen x

United States

#70 Jul 20, 2012
damn you must be at the wrong firehouse or living in a fantasy land. I was talking about bismarck. you know the place, where the fire dept is made up of kids that do not show up for calls or if they do they get there in just enough time ti save the foundation.
volunteer

United States

#71 Jul 20, 2012
You people want to talk trash but I don't see any of You going up there to make things right, if you feel It's being done soo wrong.. I would love to see you all work a full time job, raise a family, teach college courses and deal with all the sh** you people put out there that isn't true. GET A LIFE!!!!
citixen x

United States

#72 Jul 23, 2012
maybe thats the problem to many irons in the fire. it doesnt matter how many things he is doing he is still a piece of sh!t when it comes to being a fire chief and and hes running the department into the ground.
citizen x

United States

#73 Jul 24, 2012
anyone see channel 2 looks like its all coming down. and its going to come down hard. i would say its a possibilty for a few to go jail. i would hate to be the one responsible for the money. colin may have a new place to live. at the crossbar bed and breakfast.
Online junky

United States

#75 Jul 24, 2012
I must have missed it on Fox 2 last night. And I can't seem to find it online. Does anyone happen to have a link?
bismarck fire chief

United States

#77 Jul 24, 2012
it was on there. I saw it they have tried to get a statement from me but i refused to comment until we talk to a lawyer. and i will be advising all members to not comment.
Elliott Davis

United States

#78 Jul 24, 2012
After all, you paid for it!
citizen x

United States

#79 Jul 27, 2012
I wonder how it will look whwn colin starts stuttering when tbey ask him about the money.
lets see it

Potosi, MO

#80 Jul 27, 2012
Post the link i want to see this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bismarck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff (Jan '15) 2 hr butter 3
Jessica Covington 4 hr Baby llama no drama 4
Steven price what do u thin kof him or know abo... (Apr '11) 4 hr Batered gf 15
fraud in bismarck 9 hr Johnny 1
Joey gaynor 19 hr Mike p 1
Tommy Reece thief (Oct '16) 20 hr Taco 11
Tom Reece and his fat ugly baby's momma (Jan '14) 20 hr Taco 16

Bismarck Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance