Richi

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jun 19, 2012
I always thought Sarah was the slut, but I heard Kadee has been sleeping around, whats up with that?
irnlng

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jun 20, 2012
Yeah I heard she left her bf after cheating on him twice for some guy that is like 37 who has a bunch of kids has been to prison and deals drugs. What is wrong with her. She went from the "ok but annoying kid" to "annoying drug head floozy."
babycrazee

United States

#4 Jun 21, 2012
What was her boyfriends name? The one she cheated on?
irnlng

United States

#5 Jun 22, 2012
His name is Kyle Petty
Nicole

United States

#6 Aug 20, 2012
Does anyone else think its pretty rediculous to stick your nose into her business? Because I do. What's it to you if that shit is true? Is it effecting your life? No, so there for you shouldn't be running your mouth.
Kadee

Poplar Bluff, MO

#7 Aug 20, 2012
Hey nicole. I'm assuming this is nicole womble. Thanks girl!:) I know we've had our moments but you're a pretty cool chick. Thanks for sticking up for me. I hope you're doing well!
Observer

Saint Peters, MO

#9 Aug 20, 2012
So now we are picking on a teeange girl. Nice place Bismarck is. Discouraging businesses, electing ineligeable people to offices, an incompetant child fire department, corrupt cops, hating "snitches", picking on kids. I feel sorry for the apparent few good people who live there.
smartass

Farmington, MO

#10 Aug 21, 2012
Observer wrote:
So now we are picking on a teeange girl. Nice place Bismarck is. Discouraging businesses, electing ineligeable people to offices, an incompetant child fire department, corrupt cops, hating "snitches", picking on kids. I feel sorry for the apparent few good people who live there.
You do realize these are youngsters posting this stuff. I guess that put you in that catagory. Again, what is your deal? What businesses were chased out of town? You have made up all the bullshit you rant about,or you are so misinformed. You really should find out the facts before you run your childish mouth about grown up stuff.
Nicole

United States

#11 Aug 22, 2012
Yes it nicole womble, you're welcome! And thank you, you're a pretty cool chick too!(:
Nicole

United States

#12 Aug 22, 2012
I hope you're doin well too!
JustMe

Dexter, MO

#13 Oct 22, 2012
ugggh do not like this girl at all! but that is all I am going to say :)
Kadee

United States

#14 Oct 23, 2012
Ugh you do not like me at all. That's okay you don't know me I'm sure. Did you really have to post that? Is this what people do in their spare time? Whatever I don't really care I have plenty of people who love me because they know me and not what they hear or watch. I would say I don't like you either but I don't even know you. Respect. Lmao.
Biker01

United States

#15 Oct 23, 2012
Let me tell you something little Bitch I've known and watched those girls grow up and they are far from being sluts!! It sounds to me your the jealous little SLUT!! Don't post bullshit that you don't know!!! That will get your ass in some shit!!! And they have made something of their lives your probably someone with nothing or nobody with a lonely life!!!
Abc123

United States

#16 Oct 23, 2012
JustMe wrote:
I agree, I never liked her. She is soooo annoying.
Gross

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Oct 24, 2012
Yeah and now shes hanging out with that Laramie Rogers, he's disgusting, and so is she now.
JustMe

Dexter, MO

#18 Oct 29, 2012
Actually Kadee, I do know you.
Kadee

United States

#19 Nov 4, 2012
JustMe wrote:
Don't be shy what's your name? If you were to say maybe then I'd really know if you do know me. And I don't mean know who I am I mean at least I would be able to determine whether you think you know me or not. But its cool, you don't have to like me, its not effecting my life. But if I knew who you were then I would at least stay the hell out of your way cuz I know what respect is and don't post negative shit about others.
Kadee

United States

#20 Nov 4, 2012
Abc123 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, I never liked her. She is soooo annoying.
Welp, excuse me for being annoying. Didn't mean to me. I will admit that I was annoying in school when I would get around a certain person. But I like who I am now and that's what matters. I've grown up since then. As should youuuuuuuuu.
Kadee

United States

#21 Nov 4, 2012
Gross wrote:
Yeah and now shes hanging out with that Laramie Rogers, he's disgusting, and so is she now.
It makes me disgusting to hang out with someone, really? God damn some people are so simple minded. I mean it just shows how judgemental people can be. Laramie is one of my good friends because he has a quality that none of you seem to have and that's not wasting time on making bullshit comments about others. I haven't known him for a long time and maybe he used to be different Idk but he's been a good person to me so far.
Kadee

United States

#22 Nov 5, 2012
This is why I never really talked to a lot of people in school. Cuz of this b.s. right here. I saw everyone doing it to each other. I'm really surprised my name is even on this site cuz I know anyone I've really been around lately I've been pretty close to and if you asked them they would tell you I've made them laugh or smile and made them feel good about themselves. So there for anyone who has said anything really hasn't known me well enough or lately. It's really not on my agenda to hate I like to actually see the good in people. I can tell by the shit you're talking means that at least some of you have me on your Facebook friends list and if so then that just shows how fake you really are and probably just wanted to make you're friends list look bigger. Or maybe you add or accept people you don't like on Facebook to be nosey. Don't you understand how this is just making you look bad yourself?? Where did it ever get you? Maybe take some advice about people you don't like from someone who is pretty happy about who they are cuz let's face it...people talk to make boost themselves. The advice? Stop giving a shit about the people you don't like cuz if you don't like them then obviously they aren't worth the time. I'm sure you could so much more with your awesome lives than getting on Topix. Everyone knows this website is for lame ass people. At least I'm the one who is being talked about and not the one who doesn't have anything better to do. I'm just trying to defend myself, I'm not in the way of any of your lives so how about move on? And if you can't move on then at least have some damn balls to tell your own name. At least when I tell it like it is I like people to know who's speaking. That shits just cowardly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bismarck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shes will use you 9 hr tim 26
jerry reexes 10 hr Superfly 7
Fort Davidson Resturant 13 hr Carrot Top 46
alvin Sutton (May '15) 21 hr samantha228 15
who do u think isthe hottest guy in town (Mar '09) Mon SOUTHSIDE 47
watch out for derrick & mikayla slezak Feb 17 concerned in park... 36
Firechief Requirements Feb 16 fire-fly's mom 2

Bismarck Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance