Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“I can never convince the ”

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#67854 Oct 8, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you say what you really think....lmao...
You are right, I shouldn't sugarcoat things.

I don't hold this view of all conservatives or Republicans. It is just the brand that is well represented here.

“I can never convince the ”

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#67855 Oct 8, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"DFS" I do wish that you would stop "sugar-coating" your remarks!
I know. It is difficult sometimes, though.
Strong Proud Conservative

Joplin, MO

#67856 Oct 8, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah no SPC was wrong. Danville KY is where the V.P. debate will take place. I was talking about the next Romney Obama debate since that was the subject of our conversation.
http://news.yahoo.com/elections/presidential-...
Next time just stay out of a conversation that doesn't involve you, especially if you are clueless about what someone is talking about. Your worthless thoughts, opinions and drivel are never required.
My bad. I got them mixed up. Ryan and Romney are still going to mop up the floor with Biden and Obama though (in Romney's case he's going to do it again and again.)
Strong Proud Conservative

Joplin, MO

#67857 Oct 8, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Tightened up"? ROFL! EVERY BATTLEGROUND STATE SENATE RACE SHOWS THE DEMOCRATS AHEAD OF THE REPUBLICANS! EVERY! LOOK AT THE RIGHT 3 COLUMNS, AS LINKED BELOW.
Florida, Ohio, Missouri, Hawaii, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Nevada, and Wisconsin are "likely Dem" or "toss up." NONE of the reported "battleground states" are "leaning GOP."
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...
It is amusing that most of the Dem senate races are around "47%" over the Rep "43%". You recall "47%" -- the Democrat votes that Romney said in his infamous speech that he could not win and didn't care about!
Those "47%" votes will return to haunt and to defeat Romney!
Not according to this morning's Gallup and Rasmussen polls. Gallup has them at adead heat and Rasmussen has Romney leading by 2 with only one point separating them in Ohio.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#67858 Oct 8, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad. I got them mixed up. Ryan and Romney are still going to mop up the floor with Biden and Obama though (in Romney's case he's going to do it again and again.)
Romney. Foreign Policy:

1. insult the Brits
2. second-guess Egypt and Libya
3. convert French mademoiselles during Vietnam
4. use foreign bank accounts
5. forget to report them
Strong Proud Conservative

Joplin, MO

#67859 Oct 8, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney. Foreign Policy:
1. insult the Brits
2. second-guess Egypt and Libya
3. convert French mademoiselles during Vietnam
4. use foreign bank accounts
5. forget to report them
Obama foreign policy. Bow down to Muslim terrorists. Do nothing when they kill four of our citizens and lie about the reason why they were killed.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#67860 Oct 8, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to this morning's Gallup and Rasmussen polls. Gallup has them at adead heat and Rasmussen has Romney leading by 2 with only one point separating them in Ohio.
1. You were responding to comments about the state US Senate races.
2. In the Presidential race, the Gallup daily report for Oct. 5-7 polling (7-day rolling average) has Obama at 50%, up by +1%, and Romney at 45%, down by 1%.(Gallup just updated this report at 1 pm ET.)
3. Nationally, Rasmussen has Obama / Romney in a dead heat at 48% each. In what "alternative universe" do you live? Here is Rasmussen's Monday report:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...

4. As of Friday, in Ohio Rasmussen has Obama 50%, with Romney 49%.
Strong Proud Conservative

Joplin, MO

#67861 Oct 8, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You were responding to comments about the state US Senate races.
2. In the Presidential race, the Gallup daily report for Oct. 5-7 polling (7-day rolling average) has Obama at 50%, up by +1%, and Romney at 45%, down by 1%.(Gallup just updated this report at 1 pm ET.)
3. Nationally, Rasmussen has Obama / Romney in a dead heat at 48% each. In what "alternative universe" do you live? Here is Rasmussen's Monday report:
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
4. As of Friday, in Ohio Rasmussen has Obama 50%, with Romney 49%.
I notice you conveniently left out North Carolina, Florida and Virginia where Romney is ahead.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#67862 Oct 8, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama foreign policy. Bow down to Muslim terrorists. Do nothing when they kill four of our citizens and lie about the reason why they were killed.
Sitting on your donut shop stool vantage point, I doubt that you have much insight as to what is going on in US diplomacy.

You just admitted to not even knowing the dates of the US presidential debates. How would you have the slightest clue about what is going on in Israel, Egypt, Syria, Libya, and Iran?

It's easy to shoot your mouth off when you have no authority and bear no responsibility for your actions. Romney has proved that fact time and time again -- every time he tries to pretend that he has foreign policy experience.

Converting French mademoiselles for 2 1/2 years during Vietnam doesn't really count as "foreign policy experience."
Interesting

Branson, MO

#67863 Oct 8, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
Headline: Lower Jobless Rate Hurts Romney
7.8%-- like back in the final days of the Bush43 administration!
Tough for Mitt to spin THAT! Goodbye, Mitt! We hardly knew ye!
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/2398-lower-...
What a nice little coincidence the unemployment rate dropped below 8% right before the election! LMAO Fact checkers have already blown that lie/misinformation out of the water. 150,000 new people enter the workforce every month, and the jobs that Obama says he has created aren't keeping up with those newly entering eligible workers. In addition, Obama's number doesn't take into account people who have just quit looking for jobs (because the jobs aren't out there) nor does his number take into account people with only part time employment. Obama CANNOT create jobs. Just like he indicated during the debate, "I will add 100,000 more math and science teachers". Since those positions are not funded by the White House, and are hired at the LOCAL level (based on need and available local funding), once again Obama LIES! The only jobs Obama can and HAS created is wasteful government jobs!!

NOBAMA 2012
Interesting

Branson, MO

#67864 Oct 8, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney. Foreign Policy:
1. insult the Brits
2. second-guess Egypt and Libya
3. convert French mademoiselles during Vietnam
4. use foreign bank accounts
5. forget to report them
Obama foreign policy:

1. Can't we just sit down, have a nice chilly one, and talk this through?

2. I am sorry we offended you, will you forgive the USA?

3. I am still cleaning up Bush's mess, but I DID kill OBL!!! Will someone please pat me on the back? My arm is sore from patting it myself!

4. Be owned by China!!

5. Use stimulus $ to outsource to foreign countries without the use of American workers!

NOBAMA 2012

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#67865 Oct 8, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice you conveniently left out North Carolina, Florida and Virginia where Romney is ahead.
Rasmussen:
Oct. 3: North Carolina - Obama 47%, Romney 51%
Oct. 5: Florida - Obama 47%, Romney 49%;
Oct. 5: Virginia - Obama 48%, Romney 49%.

RCP (averages of national polls):
North Carolina - Obama 47.6, Romney 48.4%
Florida - Obama 47%, Romney 47%
Virginia - Obama 47.8%, Romney 47.5%

I assigned winners to all the states -- no "toss ups" -- and I have Obama 303 electoral votes, Romney 235. Here is a map of my estimated results of the Nov. 6 election:

http://www.270towin.com/2012_election_predict...

For the map, I gave Romney the states of Florida and North Carolina. I gave Virginia to Obama. Note that I can:

1. take Ohio and Virginia away from Obama and he still wins 272 to 266
2. OR leave Virginia and take away Ohio, Colorado, and Nevada and Obama still wins 270 to 268. That's pretty awesome!
Interesting

Branson, MO

#67866 Oct 8, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Rasmussen:
Oct. 3: North Carolina - Obama 47%, Romney 51%
Oct. 5: Florida - Obama 47%, Romney 49%;
Oct. 5: Virginia - Obama 48%, Romney 49%.
RCP (averages of national polls):
North Carolina - Obama 47.6, Romney 48.4%
Florida - Obama 47%, Romney 47%
Virginia - Obama 47.8%, Romney 47.5%
I assigned winners to all the states -- no "toss ups" -- and I have Obama 303 electoral votes, Romney 235. Here is a map of my estimated results of the Nov. 6 election:
http://www.270towin.com/2012_election_predict...
For the map, I gave Romney the states of Florida and North Carolina. I gave Virginia to Obama. Note that I can:
1. take Ohio and Virginia away from Obama and he still wins 272 to 266
2. OR leave Virginia and take away Ohio, Colorado, and Nevada and Obama still wins 270 to 268. That's pretty awesome!
Fortunately, this process isn't left up to YOU to decide!!! The polls are slipping away from Obama. If he has another disaster on the 2nd debate (which he probably will), he is DEFINITELY toast!!!! Without the teleprompter or a speech written for him, Obama cannot defend his failing record. He jumps around like a cat on a hot tin roof. He loses focus because he has no idea how to debate his own record of failures. But then, we can't expect him to defend his long list of failures. Somehow he needs to get the focus off of his record. Hopefully this next go round, Obama will have time to adjust to the atmospheric conditions after coming down from the mountain! ROFL!!!

NOBAMA 2012
Uh Oh

Imperial, MO

#67867 Oct 8, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney has admitted to putting his dog Seamus inside an "airtight" kennel, strapping the kennel on the roof of his car, and driving 12 hours from Boston to Canada on a family vacation.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitt_Romney_dog_...
www.dogsagainstromney.com
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-15nMUWVJzCc/T33EaXW...
My point exactly!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#67868 Oct 8, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't play my games because:
1. You are incapable of doing so, and
2. You know that you would lose if you did
I don't play your games because they are stupid. Besides, you couldn't beat me anyway! Why waste my time!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#67869 Oct 8, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
That "empty chair" skit will go down in history all right! As the most STUPID thing ever to have detracted from the speech of a presidential candidate at a national political convention.
The "empty chair" in no way distracted to the speech of Romney. As a matter of fact I think it enhanced it! It was one of the most clever, true and funny things I have ever seen.

Yeah, Clint......you made my day! Wheeeee!

CHEERS!

I guess he was a pretty good mayor,too.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#67870 Oct 8, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
What a nice little coincidence the unemployment rate dropped below 8% right before the election!...
...
Obama CANNOT create jobs....
...
The only jobs Obama can and HAS created is wasteful government jobs!!...
Yes, it was a miracle that the unemployment rate dropped to 7.8%! Perhaps God wants President Obama re-elected.

But be aware that Romney's campaign committee said that it believes that the unemployment statistics just released are correct. That's refreshing!

If you wish to discuss the creation of wasteful government jobs, how about our discussing the Department of Homeland Security? The biggest US bureaucratic organization ever created ... courtesy of George W. Bush. I will not dwell on the accomplishments of Homeland Security. You probably have had the opportunity to go through airport security within the past ten years.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#67871 Oct 8, 2012
Rachel Maddow tells us what Republicans think of people who are out of work.(She also tells us what the Republicans are doing about people being out of work.)

(Caution to Neo-CONs: Do not watch this video without having relaxed, or taken blood-pressure medication.)

Norton

Kansas City, MO

#67872 Oct 8, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You "JIHADISTS" may have found Eastwood's speech "brilliant, hilarious, and true," but the real world found it to be, as "New York Magazine" said,{QUOTE} "a rambling, meandering monologue about pretty much nothing, like watching someone mumble in their sleep. The few coherent thoughts Eastwood managed to get around to making were puzzling and off-key. He seems to think that Romney wants to bring American troops home from Afghanistan immediately. He mocked Obama for giving speeches at colleges about student loans.
The AP reported seeing Romney aides wincing backstage. It was an absolute train wreck.{END QUOTE}
http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2012/08/clint-ea...
Even Roger Ebert gave the speech "two thumbs down." And he is a friend of Eastwood.
I don't care what anybody thought........."the chair" was witty, funny and true, and anybody that couldn't see that must have been lost in a fog. That includes Dems and Repubs alike. Clint should win an award!
It was an attention getter because people keep talking about it! Huh?

CHEERS!
Interesting

Branson, MO

#67873 Oct 8, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it was a miracle that the unemployment rate dropped to 7.8%! Perhaps God wants President Obama re-elected.
But be aware that Romney's campaign committee said that it believes that the unemployment statistics just released are correct. That's refreshing!
If you wish to discuss the creation of wasteful government jobs, how about our discussing the Department of Homeland Security? The biggest US bureaucratic organization ever created ... courtesy of George W. Bush. I will not dwell on the accomplishments of Homeland Security. You probably have had the opportunity to go through airport security within the past ten years.
I don't disagree about wasted government programs!!! You lie about Romney saying unemployment numbers being correct, but wishful thinking on your part! LOL I believe those are the numbers Obama wanted released, as well! ROFL As for you sating God wanting to get Obama re-elected....I thought you didn't believe in God? Make up your mind, Dawg! Either you believe in God or you don't! LOL

But still:

NOBAMA 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bismarck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weird chain incident at disalvo lake in bismarc... 1 hr Freaked_out 1
Bismarck City Hall 7 hr Sissy Boots 8
has he died yet 13 hr farm thing 1
stephanie kathcart Mon knows 2
mad people in town (Apr '12) Mon Julie 86
missy kecherside Jul 24 Missy 15
drivers on hwy32 Jul 23 Driver 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bismarck Mortgages