“DanFromSmithvill e......”

Since: Sep 12

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#67837 Oct 8, 2012
GOPs BAIN in theASS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Todd Aiken
You need to GET OFF DRUGS...GET A REAL JOB ...GET A LIFE...
an GET OFF TOPIX.
bada BAIN
LADYBOY, despite what your mom raised you believe, what you do to men for a quarter behind the dumpster does not count as employment. Blow Job is just a term. If that were the case then DanFromSmithville would be over employed instead of unemployed.

Maybe the two of you (well just one of you, but I'll pretend that you aren't one in the same) should move to Nevada, then you could actually count it as employment. Do they have gay brothels in Nevada? I only ask because I know if anyone would know it would be you. If they don't don't you could actually accomplish something with your life and open the first one.
Obama One And Done

Gideon, MO

#67839 Oct 8, 2012
Gallup has the election tied at 47 all this morning. Even they're admitting Romney got a 5 point bounce from the debate. We told you Democrats this was coming. We told you what Romney was going to do to Obama in the debates just by seeing what he did in the primaries. We warned you and you should have listened?

What's the Democrats excuse? "LIAR LIAR PANT'S ON FIRE!" Is that all they've got? The next two debates are going to be fun, especially when Romney starts nailing Obama on what happened to our Ambassador in Libya. Obama can't cover his butt on that one either. He's got zilch, zero, nada!

All Obama has is, "Osama Bin Laden is dead!" Well so are four of our citizens in Libya and all Obama did about it was lie and apologize to the enemy.
Interesting

Branson, MO

#67840 Oct 8, 2012
Even the Senate races have tightened up these past few days. Just a few days ago the polls were leaning toward the left 48-43.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...

NOBAMA 2012

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#67841 Oct 8, 2012
GOPs BAIN in theASS wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of fail...As seen on Bill Maher... Frank Luntz predicted that Obama will win!!!!
You will need to try again!
bada BAIN!
The TAIL that WAGS the DAWG

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#67842 Oct 8, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
Wow! The movie about the SEALs getting Osama bin Laden will premier on the National Geographic channel on Nov. 4 -- just before the Nov. 6 election! That is quite a coincidence! I bet this movie is much better than "2106," and also it is a documentary, not mythology like "2016."
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/2394-bin-la...
The DAWG that WAGS the TAIL
go go

United States

#67843 Oct 8, 2012
my man
dddd

United States

#67844 Oct 8, 2012
its great

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#67845 Oct 8, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
<quoted text>
You're getting as bad as DanFromSmithville at repeating what others have already said towards you.
But that's OK, I enjoy making Pinnochio do his rinse & repeat dance.
(Pssssst! I think you are repeating yourself!)

“What can I do to get the Topix”

Since: Jan 11

cops upset?

#67847 Oct 8, 2012
Obama One And Done wrote:
Gallup has the election tied at 47 all this morning. Even they're admitting Romney got a 5 point bounce from the debate. We told you Democrats this was coming. We told you what Romney was going to do to Obama in the debates just by seeing what he did in the primaries. We warned you and you should have listened?
What's the Democrats excuse? "LIAR LIAR PANT'S ON FIRE!" Is that all they've got? The next two debates are going to be fun, especially when Romney starts nailing Obama on what happened to our Ambassador in Libya. Obama can't cover his butt on that one either. He's got zilch, zero, nada!
All Obama has is, "Osama Bin Laden is dead!" Well so are four of our citizens in Libya and all Obama did about it was lie and apologize to the enemy.
We? Yeah, I forgot, you are speaking out SPC's ass. You didn't say anything of the sort. I have learned a lot about you neocons since joining this forum. 1. You are dishonest, even to yourselves.
2. You lie and repeat and repeat as naturally as if you were saying good morning.
3. You are mean, ignorant, bottom feeders fixated on other's genitals and what they are doing with them.
4. Narcisistic, angry, fearful, homophobic, merciless, uncaring, and myopic among other bad traits.

It is sad that some Americans have degraded down to this level and are trying desperately to drag the rest of the country with them.

cops upset?

#67848 Oct 8, 2012
<quoted text>
(Pssssst! I think you are repeating yourself!)
He just repeats what he hears and even repeats that comment, since he hears it so often.

He doesn't have an original thought in that lump of lard that passes for a brain.

#67849 Oct 8, 2012
Obama One And Done wrote:
Gallup has the election tied at 47 all this morning. Even they're admitting Romney got a 5 point bounce from the debate. We told you Democrats this was coming. We told you what Romney was going to do to Obama in the debates just by seeing what he did in the primaries. We warned you and you should have listened?...
1. The Gallup poll for 8/6 to 8/12 had Romney tied with Obama.
2. The Gallup poll for 8/21 to 8/27 had Romney over Obama by +1
3. The Gallup poll for 9/5 to 9/11 had Obama over Romney by +7
4. The Gallup poll for 9/11 to 9/17 had Obama over Romney by +1
5. The Gallup poll for 9/30 to 10/6 had Obama over Romney by +3
6. The debate was Oct. 3
7. The Gallup poll for 10/4 to 10/6 has Obama tied with Romney

Only in August did Gallup EVER have Romney over Obama, and that was +1

Tell us more about this "debate bounce"! There WAS NO 5-point "debate bounce," if you look at the Gallup polls!_8-)

Tell us why, precisely, we should have listened to YOU? As I have said, your opinion is like leaves rustling in the trees. They mean nothing. Background noise. Flipping back and forth, and holding on for dear life. Like Romney.

And this autumn, those leaves will fall to the ground. Like Romney.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#67850 Oct 8, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>We? Yeah, I forgot, you are speaking out SPC's ass. You didn't say anything of the sort. I have learned a lot about you neocons since joining this forum. 1. You are dishonest, even to yourselves.
2. You lie and repeat and repeat as naturally as if you were saying good morning.
3. You are mean, ignorant, bottom feeders fixated on other's genitals and what they are doing with them.
4. Narcisistic, angry, fearful, homophobic, merciless, uncaring, and myopic among other bad traits.
It is sad that some Americans have degraded down to this level and are trying desperately to drag the rest of the country with them.
Why don't you say what you really think....lmao...

#67851 Oct 8, 2012
Interesting wrote:
Even the Senate races have tightened up these past few days. Just a few days ago the polls were leaning toward the left 48-43.
"Tightened up"? ROFL! EVERY BATTLEGROUND STATE SENATE RACE SHOWS THE DEMOCRATS AHEAD OF THE REPUBLICANS! EVERY! LOOK AT THE RIGHT 3 COLUMNS, AS LINKED BELOW.

Florida, Ohio, Missouri, Hawaii, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Nevada, and Wisconsin are "likely Dem" or "toss up." NONE of the reported "battleground states" are "leaning GOP."

It is amusing that most of the Dem senate races are around "47%" over the Rep "43%". You recall "47%" -- the Democrat votes that Romney said in his infamous speech that he could not win and didn't care about!

Those "47%" votes will return to haunt and to defeat Romney!

#67852 Oct 8, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>We? Yeah, I forgot, you are speaking out SPC's ass. You didn't say anything of the sort. I have learned a lot about you neocons since joining this forum. 1. You are dishonest, even to yourselves.
"DFS" I do wish that you would stop "sugar-coating" your remarks!

#67853 Oct 8, 2012
Headline: Lower Jobless Rate Hurts Romney

7.8%-- like back in the final days of the Bush43 administration!

Tough for Mitt to spin THAT! Goodbye, Mitt! We hardly knew ye!

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/2398-lower-...

cops upset?

#67854 Oct 8, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you say what you really think....lmao...
You are right, I shouldn't sugarcoat things.

I don't hold this view of all conservatives or Republicans. It is just the brand that is well represented here.

cops upset?

#67855 Oct 8, 2012
<quoted text>
"DFS" I do wish that you would stop "sugar-coating" your remarks!
I know. It is difficult sometimes, though.
Strong Proud Conservative

Joplin, MO

#67856 Oct 8, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah no SPC was wrong. Danville KY is where the V.P. debate will take place. I was talking about the next Romney Obama debate since that was the subject of our conversation.
http://news.yahoo.com/elections/presidential-...
Next time just stay out of a conversation that doesn't involve you, especially if you are clueless about what someone is talking about. Your worthless thoughts, opinions and drivel are never required.
My bad. I got them mixed up. Ryan and Romney are still going to mop up the floor with Biden and Obama though (in Romney's case he's going to do it again and again.)
Strong Proud Conservative

Joplin, MO

#67857 Oct 8, 2012
<quoted text>
"Tightened up"? ROFL! EVERY BATTLEGROUND STATE SENATE RACE SHOWS THE DEMOCRATS AHEAD OF THE REPUBLICANS! EVERY! LOOK AT THE RIGHT 3 COLUMNS, AS LINKED BELOW.
Florida, Ohio, Missouri, Hawaii, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Nevada, and Wisconsin are "likely Dem" or "toss up." NONE of the reported "battleground states" are "leaning GOP."
It is amusing that most of the Dem senate races are around "47%" over the Rep "43%". You recall "47%" -- the Democrat votes that Romney said in his infamous speech that he could not win and didn't care about!
Those "47%" votes will return to haunt and to defeat Romney!
Not according to this morning's Gallup and Rasmussen polls. Gallup has them at adead heat and Rasmussen has Romney leading by 2 with only one point separating them in Ohio.

#67858 Oct 8, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad. I got them mixed up. Ryan and Romney are still going to mop up the floor with Biden and Obama though (in Romney's case he's going to do it again and again.)
Romney. Foreign Policy:

1. insult the Brits
2. second-guess Egypt and Libya
3. convert French mademoiselles during Vietnam
4. use foreign bank accounts
5. forget to report them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bismarck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know a guy named ozzie golden Tue Beenhere4ever 2
park hills post office Tue wow 6
cowardly chris Tue helper 15
Ashley Huber Feb 23 lifegoeson 2
Glad "smokie" id dead (Apr '12) Feb 22 Jill 16
joann mcclain (May '14) Feb 21 Chris 20
parkway c-barn (Oct '12) Feb 21 Milan 18
Bismarck Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bismarck People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:18 pm PST

NFL 1:18PM
Rams reportedly release DT Kendall Langford
Bleacher Report 1:28 PM
Kendall Langford Reportedly Released by Rams: Latest Details, Comments, Reaction
ESPN 2:24 PM
Rams cut DT Langford in cost-cutting move
Bleacher Report 4:55 PM
Rams Would Waste Opportunity by Not Trading Bradford
Yahoo! Sports 5:36 PM
Falcons release veteran running back Steven Jackson