Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Drown the frenzy!!”

Since: Nov 10

Greater Southeast Missouri

#59577 Jul 27, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Well, Dawg, Chilli, St Louis Guy, Jaun and I can only do so much to pull the mean intelligence level up. We are the only island of intellect in a sea of morons. They keep bobbing up and then they cling together in vast mats of ignorance and insanity, blocking all egress to the truth.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superiority_comp...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humility
Juan Valdez

West Plains, MO

#59578 Jul 27, 2012
I OWN DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!! You're such a moron Chilli, I mean Dan. Did I say I have a problem with what anyone posts? Nope I sure didn't because I don't care what people say and post. I was asking you, oops I mean Chilli, why he only has an issue with what people say who oppose him but turns a blind eye to what idiots like you and your SCUM LOUIS BOYFRIEND post. I know it upset you, I mean Chilli, because I was calling out your, I mean Chillis, hypocrisy.
Now have another crybaby temper tantrum meltdown where you try to hide that you are busted by accusing someone else of doing exactly what you are doing, and be sure to accuse me of being your love interest Dan for 5,000 time because you are insane and you might just get a different result, or you will be expecting one anyway. ROFLMAO!!!
DUMBASS!!!
Seriously, you sound just like Norman Bates. Man, you're a weirdo.

“Drown the frenzy!!”

Since: Nov 10

Greater Southeast Missouri

#59579 Jul 27, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think DanInDenial smells like that. Well the vaseline part anyway.
He smells more like lithium grease, feces and tractor parts.
I'll take your word for it.

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#59580 Jul 27, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>It is OFFICIAL, Dawg is Omnipotent. Talk about bloviating. All I want to know is what has Obama done to decrease the above 8+% unemployment and the REAL 16-20% unemployment, especially for the minorities in America? You have an "answer" for everything but say nothing. You and Obama could be twins.I don't want my President to be able to sing,smile,and be "hip" with the kids. I want a proven leader of business to fix the business in America.
George W. Bush? He sure fixed business in America.

#59581 Jul 27, 2012
Sir Traveler of Missouri wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take your word for it.
Well, that's what I heard.

So you are just stopping by to see how things are going? Did you expect it to be much different?

We have DanInDenial running around trying to get our attention, and prove he really was so stupid to post his identity. You aught to stick around and see what else we can get a dicard human like him to do. It is like watching geek tricks. Maybe we can get him to bite the head off a chicken. In between we still try to discuss the issues. Its all good.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#59582 Jul 27, 2012
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
As you know im a Gun hugger . But i have agree with your point that mentally unstable people DO NOT NEED ASSUALT WEAPONS ! In fact let me just add to that by saying Mentally unstable people DON'T NEED ANY WEAPONS . As much as i Love the 2nd amendment, And I repect it wholeheartly but gun people carry this shlt way to far....
Well! Thanks for making some reasonable statements.(Usually, you are wagging something or other.) A full link to your comment is:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/marble-hill-m...

(Note that the case of assault weapons and mentally-unstable people was discussed by President Obama, not me.)

Based upon what you say, I am also a "gun-hugger." I have been around guns and used them since I was 12 or so (over 60 years). I got a Concealed-Carry permit immediately after Missouri passed the law.

Hysteria aside, no amount of laws could have prevented the Aurora shootings. The shooter apparently had never been suspected of having mental problems. He raised few warning flags.

We Americans have a long tradition of using guns. We got some of our romanticism of guns and gunfights from the thousands of "Old West" movies. As I understand it, there were actually very few gunfights in the Old West, but those that actually happened, like the "Gunfight at the OK Corral" were served to us dozens of times in action movies.

The actual gunfight occurred on Oct. 26, 1881, in Tombstone, Arizona Territory. The "bad guys" were:

Billy Clanton, Tom McLaury, Frank McLaury: killed
Ike Clanton, Billy Claiborne: ran from fight unharmed

"Good guys" were:

Virgil Earp, Morgan Earp, Doc Holliday: wounded
Wyatt Earp: unharmed

So we see that 3 men were killed, 3 men were wounded, 2 ran unharmed, 1 stayed and was unharmed. In a gunfight which probably lasted 30 seconds. Talk about meaningless glorification of the gunfighters. I bet more men were killed in Arizona Territory in 1881 by being bucked off their horses.

I see no reason for the sale of assault rifles. As you point out, a 30-06 is adequate to kill a deer.(IMO, more than adequate. Many bow hunters would agree.)

Common sense cannot be enacted. Nor can mental health.

Here is God's Word, found in the Ten Commandments: Thou shalt not (unlawfully) kill.(Killing in the context of warfare was allowed; thus, "Thou shalt not murder.")
I OWN DanFromSmithvill e

United States

#59583 Jul 27, 2012
Sir Traveler of Missouri wrote:
<quoted text>That is what trolls smell like!
Apparently his smell comes from his mommy issues and her throwing him in the dumpster he's always telling us about. I wonder if it's the same dumpster his daddy knocked his mommy up behind. I'm sure he will tell us about someday. He seems to have an issue with making his issues public.

#59584 Jul 27, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a pretty typical cowardly response from you when you are OWNED by me! LMAO I have noticed that when someone is right, you try your best to belittle them, but you are unable to pull it off! LMAO
Regarding protecting national secrets, I stated, "Engaging in an intelligent discussion of this subject is way over your pay grade."

You disagree. Okay. Please discuss normal rules of public discussion of sensitive information. Like Romney's blurting out that he had been briefed by the British MI6. Don't give me the excuse that was the British government. The American who presumably is running for the position of US president said it. Discuss his responsibility and authority for making such statements.
I OWN DanFromSmithvill e

United States

#59585 Jul 27, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
A couple of posts by me is like opening a fire hydrant of DanInDenial.

ROFLMFAO!!!

Dumpster baby, caught in a trap.
Dumpster baby, has to eat crap.
Dumpster baby, nowhere to nap.
Dumpster baby, he gave a dead cat the clap.

Dumpster baby, dumpster baby.
You've got some serious issues Dan. Always telling us what your mommy did to you Dan. Well if projecting your issues onto others Dan keeps you in your mommys basement and not out molesting children Dan then you just have it. If being a replacement for your obsession keeps you home then I'm fine with that Dan.
I OWN DanFromSmithvill e

United States

#59586 Jul 27, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>Today's Rasmussen poll: Romney 48% Obama 44%. What's so funny is the liberals hate this poll but it has accurately predicted the last 10 Presidential elections.
Yep. I doubt Obama will even get 40% by the time the election is held. Romney is going to shred him in the debates and his whole "you didn't build that" had hurt him bad. Romney better have commercials with that running until election day.

#59587 Jul 27, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you are WRONG! I haven't mentioned those polls. You are such an infinitesimal globule! LMAO I am merely pointing out that the DUMBASSocrats cry "bias" when a poll doesn't go their way. Pretty typical of you and your cowardly self-destructing party! LMAO
Prove that you haven't mentioned those polls!

Prove that your multiple aliases haven't mentioned those polls!

If you had a registered Topix name, you might be able to make a point, but we all know that you keep bouncing around, using your multiple aliases.

#59588 Jul 27, 2012
<quoted text>
Apparently his smell comes from his mommy issues and her throwing him in the dumpster he's always telling us about. I wonder if it's the same dumpster his daddy knocked his mommy up behind. I'm sure he will tell us about someday. He seems to have an issue with making his issues public.
That story is really getting to you I can tell. I have a knack for finding the things that really irritate or hurt other people. It is a gift. It sure has been usefull here.

Glad to see I haven't lost my touch. You have a great weekend FREAKSHOW. Just out of curiousity, because you were practically birthed by a dumpster, is that why you like getting stuck your "dumpster?"
I OWN DanFromSmithvill e

United States

#59589 Jul 27, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Well, that's what I heard.

So you are just stopping by to see how things are going? Did you expect it to be much different?

We have DanInDenial running around trying to get our attention, and prove he really was so stupid to post his identity. You aught to stick around and see what else we can get a dicard human like him to do. It is like watching geek tricks. Maybe we can get him to bite the head off a chicken. In between we still try to discuss the issues. Its all good.
What is it you're in denial about Dan? Your homosexuality? That we all know you are a Dan owned bitch? That we all know you use multiple aliases? That your mom doesn't know who your daddy is? Tell us Dan, what else are you in denial about?

#59590 Jul 27, 2012
<quoted text>
You've got some serious issues Dan. Always telling us what your mommy did to you Dan. Well if projecting your issues onto others Dan keeps you in your mommys basement and not out molesting children Dan then you just have it. If being a replacement for your obsession keeps you home then I'm fine with that Dan.
Just admit that I OWN YOU. It will be easier on you. Then you might be able to get on with your life, such as it is.

There you go with those projection of your unspeakable desires for children. That and the voices would all go away if you just give that shotgun of yours a long goodbye kiss.

It really blows my mind that I am in every waking thought of another person. That they can't, not mention me or make reference to me. It is as if I have become their god. It is a sad example of what results from NEWBORN DROPPED IN A DUMPSTER SYNDROME, and NURSING OFF A DEAD WET TOMCAT SYNDROME will do to destroy a life.
Sure

Saint Louis, MO

#59591 Jul 27, 2012
You are RIGHT! I did mention those polls! I am sorry and beg you to pardon me for all the thing I have done. I cannot help it. I get little attention. I also used 37 aliases in the past three months. I am BUSTED. Please forgive me for being myself. Ask Chili to forgive me too.

#59592 Jul 27, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text> ... If a sword is a persons choice of weapon, then it would qualify as "arms"....
Do tell! <.giggle!.>

So you think that the Second Amendment isn't really referring to firearms when it says "arms"? I suppose the Second Amendment could be referring to swordarms. Or "rockarms." Or even "shortarms."
I OWN DanFromSmithvill e

United States

#59593 Jul 27, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Just admit that I OWN YOU. It will be easier on you. Then you might be able to get on with your life, such as it is.

There you go with those projection of your unspeakable desires for children. That and the voices would all go away if you just give that shotgun of yours a long goodbye kiss.

It really blows my mind that I am in every waking thought of another person. That they can't, not mention me or make reference to me. It is as if I have become their god. It is a sad example of what results from NEWBORN DROPPED IN A DUMPSTER SYNDROME, and NURSING OFF A DEAD WET TOMCAT SYNDROME will do to destroy a life.
Hey stupid, you are the one who has spent 563 days on here obsessed with Dan or anyone you think is Dan. The only thing you own is the title of the biggest assclown on earth. The only person who really fits the definition of being OWNED is YOU. You can post all the asinine drivel you want in response, it doesn't change the facts.

How much more of your life are you going to waste huh? I will never admit to being someone I am not, and I have offered you the chance to find it out for yourself but you are too big of a coward to come find out.

So DannyBoy you decide how much more of your time you want waste posting the same idiotic drivel day after day after day that has not, and will not, ever accomplish anything. Basically you decide how much longer you want to show everyone just how much of a Dan owned bitch you are. I got not issue keeping you in meltdown, making you my entertainment, from now until I decide I am bored with you.

There is NOTHING you can post that changes the FACTS of what I just said. But you go ahead and try. In fact, as your master I am ordering you to do it. Now do it BITCH!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!
I OWN DanFromSmithvill e

United States

#59594 Jul 27, 2012
Sure wrote:
You are RIGHT! I did mention those polls! I am sorry and beg you to pardon me for all the thing I have done. I cannot help it. I get little attention. I also used 37 aliases in the past three months. I am BUSTED. Please forgive me for being myself. Ask Chili to forgive me too.
You're a moron LADYBOY. How many times are you gonna clone names with your SCUM LOUIS posting location and think nobody is going to notice?

#59595 Jul 27, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
You are delusional...... that's why you are a DUMBASSocrat and your party & OBOMBhead is self-destructing! LMAO OBOMBhead has PROVEN to be a terrible president. Face it, Dawg..... well, you will be forced to facing it come November, 2012! LMAO
What ARE you mumbling about?

#59596 Jul 27, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
"I don't believe that people should be able to buy guns"-Quoted by Barack Obama in 1996.
Want to tell us again how he isn't trying to take our gun rights away?
"I don't believe that people should be able to buy guns" - Quoted by Barack Obama in 1996. Re-quoted by "SPC" in 2012.

1996 is history. Didn't you hear about the US Supreme Court Second Amendment ruling on June 28, 2010? I would think that you, especially as a police officer, would have had some interest in that ruling affirming the right to keep and bear arms.

Look it up. Don't just depend upon an old email from the Republican National Committee.

You will probably also want to listen to President Obama discuss gun violence in the aftermath of the Aurora shootings, on July 25, 2012:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/25/obam...

Even "The real USA First" agreed. Do you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bismarck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Stones 2 hr Concerned Parent 6
bus wreck (Mar '12) 15 hr Student 5
County Prosecutor??? Tue Concerned 1
New short cop in bismarck Tue wow 4
looking for Randy Goforth??? (Nov '12) Tue GotzaGEDhuh 9
Joe browers Mon Getalife 2
Brandon Horton Mon Irondale town watch 6

Bismarck Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance