Comments
55,941 - 55,960 of 96,440 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“Ignite the frenzy!!”

Since: Nov 10

Greater Southeast Missouri

#59544 Jul 27, 2012
The level of intelligence actually expressed in this thread has continued to wither. We were at "yo mama" on my last visit but now we are somewhere near "stinky poopy head".
Sure

Branson, MO

#59545 Jul 27, 2012
Sir Traveler of Missouri wrote:
The level of intelligence actually expressed in this thread has continued to wither. We were at "yo mama" on my last visit but now we are somewhere near "stinky poopy head".
Yellow Dawg$hit and Dani Boi (with their low to no intelligence) have a way of bringing the average intelligence down where ever they happen to be! LMAO

“Ignite the frenzy!!”

Since: Nov 10

Greater Southeast Missouri

#59546 Jul 27, 2012
Dang it smells like trolls here!!!

I'll come back when the stink goes away.
Dawg is an IDIOT

Euless, TX

#59547 Jul 27, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL! It was MSNBC's fault that you were eating at a restaurant, typing what you "saw" on the television screen, and got it WRONG?
What the hell kind of a cockamamie story is THAT?
If you should actually READ the NBC/WSJ poll report (I gave you the link), you will see that MSNBC said no such thing. No way!
I figure some of your "conservative apologists" like the Republican National Committee (RNC) sent you that fabrication in a propaganda email and you copied it directly, not taking the time to verify its accuracy.
You DID accurately report the results of that particular NBC/WSJ poll:
OBAMA 49 - ROMNEY 43
(I suggest that you go back to the RNC email and try to get your propaganda correct this time.)
So reading the report informs you that a news station "never said any such thing"? What the hell kind of a cockamamie crap is THAT? I'll have to remember that when you all accuse Fox of something.

That really is a good one Dawg. "If YOU read the report it will prove that a news source never said any such thing" I wonder if that would stand up in court?

"Your honor, there is NO WAY a news source, in this case MSNBC, could has misreported something because I, ME, the Dawg, read the actual report afterwards, and because I, ME, the Dawg, read the report myself, MSNBC could not have misreported it. It's one of my many wonder turd powers your honor. I have the ability to read things AFTER and because I did so it changes history so that it could never have been misreported. Just call me Wonder Turd Dawg your honor!!!!""

Maybe you should have read news stories and listened to the speech before you came on here and told us that Netanyahu said something that he never said and in fact has been very outspoken and adamant in saying the exact opposite.

Maybe you could try using that wonder turd power on Netenyahu's speech and make it like he actually did say what you claimed? Try it Dawg and let me know what happens.

Can you prove that it wasn't reported that way on MSNBC? Of course you can't. You just want to act like a giddy little school girl because 1 out of 100 times we butt heads I was wrong about something and the other 99 out of the 100 times you get YOUR ASS KICKED!!!

At least I admitted I posted the wrong info and didn't go into a full blown meltdown like you did trying to post Netenyahus speech with your own ignorant spin on what YOU think he was REALLY saying because you are a narsassistic coward who can't man up and admit mistakes.

I admit my mistake, I was foolish enough to actually pay attention to something being reported on a sleazeball news station like MSNBC and I posted it without verifying it myself.

Like I said about 3 months ago when I made a mistake, enjoy it cause it will be a while before it happens again. In the meantime you got 99 ass kickings to look forward to getting before it happpens again. LMAO!!!
I OWN DanFromSmithvill e

Euless, TX

#59548 Jul 27, 2012
That's not the smell of trolls. It's the smell of shit and vasiline. DanFromSmithville farted again.
Juan Valdez

Reeds Spring, MO

#59549 Jul 27, 2012
I would say, if the big plan was to get the masses fighting amongst themselves so they would take their eyes off the ball, it's working wonderfully.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#59550 Jul 27, 2012
In your priors, you've represented yourself here to be a shining beacon of virtue. So I'd look to you to talk to your fellow CONs here and ask them to cool it with the potty humor. Take your time! No pressure! LOL
I OWN DanFromSmithvill e

Euless, TX

#59551 Jul 27, 2012
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
In your priors, you've represented yourself here to be a shining beacon of virtue. So I'd look to you to talk to your fellow CONs here and ask them to cool it with the potty humor. Take your time! No pressure! LOL
So you have no issue with the SCUM LOUIS LADYBOY and all her refereences to gay sex and male genitalia and DanFromSmithville making sexual remarks about people's children then?

Of course you don't, since they are just YOUR ALIASES.

So is Chilli J supposed to be your "holier then thou" alias now?

Let's see, you got your....

Yellow Dawg Democrat, I think I know everything I just can't remember any of it, alias

SCUM LOUIS LADYBOY I think everyone is a meth smoking, cross dressing, lives in a trailer, projecting what all it is you hate about your own life alias

DanFromSmithville, I am obsessed with a guy named Dan who I think lives in Smithville so I made a screen name that I have wasted 19 months of my life on not accomplishing anything while I pretend Dan is stalking me alias

Chilli J, I now what to act like I am holier then thou alias while I demand people make registered screen names so I can clone them alias because when I do it as the SCUM LOUIS LADYBOY everyone sees my SCUM LOUIS posting location.

So what's your next alias that your Schizophrenia disorder will come up with next?
Sure

Branson, MO

#59552 Jul 27, 2012
I OWN DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have no issue with the SCUM LOUIS LADYBOY and all her refereences to gay sex and male genitalia and DanFromSmithville making sexual remarks about people's children then?
Yellow Dawg Democrat, I think I know everything I just can't remember any of it, alias
SCUM LOUIS LADYBOY I think everyone is a meth smoking, cross dressing, lives in a trailer, projecting what all it is you hate about your own life alias
DanFromSmithville, I am obsessed with a guy named Dan who I think lives in Smithville so I made a screen name that I have wasted 19 months of my life on not accomplishing anything while I pretend Dan is stalking me alias
Chilli J, I now what to act like I am holier then thou alias while I demand people make registered screen names so I can clone them alias because when I do it as the SCUM LOUIS LADYBOY everyone sees my SCUM LOUIS posting location.
So what's your next alias that your Schizophrenia disorder will come up with next?
Now THIS is some funny stuff! LMAO
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

Saint Louis, MO

#59553 Jul 27, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep MITTWITT's "SURE" is making an ASS of himself ( well what conservative doesn't) in the UK...

MITTWITT couldn't even handle an little trip to our safest and closest ally...MITTWITT has turned the whole of Britain against him...taking about a laughing stock...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha!!!!!!!!!

The 2012 Election Campaion is just a continuation of the Republican Clown Debate Primary!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha!!!!!!!!

And he hasn't even got to the Middle East yet!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha!!!!!!!!!!
Juan Valdez

Reeds Spring, MO

#59554 Jul 27, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you laugh at someone suffering a breakdown?
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

Saint Louis, MO

#59555 Jul 27, 2012
Sure wrote:
DUMBASSocrats are losing respect:
http://blog.wisdc.org/2012/04/why-unions-and-...
RepubliCANT's are losing their minds!!!!

Deception = the Conservative Reality
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

Saint Louis, MO

#59556 Jul 27, 2012
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
As you know im a Gun hugger . But i have agree with your point that mentally unstable people DO NOT NEED ASSUALT WEAPONS ! In fact let me just add to that by saying Mentally unstable people DON'T NEED ANY WEAPONS . As much as i Love the 2nd amendment, And I repect it wholeheartly but gun people carry this shlt way to far.
I mean really smoke booms and bullet proof gear ? Im sorry but regular people don't need that , But i also don't think it should be bannned , If you need stuff such as that then submitt the correct paperwork get it cleared and THEN buy it and use it .
As far as HUNTING goes an AR15 can be used sure but WHY ?. For one thing a 223 cal is really to small for deer alot of deer are just wounded when hit with one and NEVER found . I guess its make the guy using it FEEL BIG AND RAMBO LIKE . Myself ill just take Dads 30-06 and try my luck when deer season comes around . As far as pistols go A big clip is silly . Man if your to lazy to reload your gun or carry a extra clip then stay home , GEE WHIZ . Myself i prefer a single action revolver . But then again those clips should not illegal . If you need that type of thing then do the PAPERWORK !
With ALL the gun laws on the books all of this should not really be an issue . We must inforce the gun laws that we have .
We must inact COMMON SENSE
Disobeying Gun laws SHOULD BE GIVEN THE MAXIUM SENTENCE !
GOD BLESS THIS GREAT COUNTRY ! God BLESS OUR RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS !!!
For the way you're sad tragic life will end...Madam you'll only need one bullit!( if you don't screw that up too)
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

Saint Louis, MO

#59557 Jul 27, 2012
<quoted text>
SHITville you need to phone home...to the Bachmann Clinic!!!

Bada BAIN!!!!
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

Saint Louis, MO

#59558 Jul 27, 2012
Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>How can you laugh at someone suffering a breakdown?
yep...you said it...GAME POINT!!!!

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

#59559 Jul 27, 2012
<quoted text>
DanInBranson/Conservative Revolution, you posted the information that showed your own identity. You are a typical neocon. You can't man up and say, "I made a mistake. That was me that posted that. I am Dan Muortensin."

You use vulgarities, homoerotic references and constantly talk about pedophilia and yet have the audacity to point fingers at others. Don't you realize that when you are talking about your pedophilia, you are talking about someone elses children. You don't seem to have a problem doing it, you just can't seem to take it.

You have made at least one homoerotic comment about me already today. What a lying, moronic, little bitch.

Here you are CRYING AND WHINING like a little baby.

We understand. It was horrible to have to live through the experience of being thrown away by your birth mother, like a piece of trash. To spend two weeks in a filthy, stinking dumpster with only a dead, wet tomcat to comfort you. It is horrible. You have our sympathy. It has clearly destroyed what may have been an otherwise normal human being. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Threats pending

#59560 Jul 27, 2012
Well, Dawg, Chilli, St Louis Guy, Jaun and I can only do so much to pull the mean intelligence level up. We are the only island of intellect in a sea of morons. They keep bobbing up and then they cling together in vast mats of ignorance and insanity, blocking all egress to the truth.
Juan Valdez

Reeds Spring, MO

#59561 Jul 27, 2012
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep MITTWITT's "SURE" is making an ASS of himself ( well what conservative doesn't) in the UK...
MITTWITT couldn't even handle an little trip to our safest and closest ally...MITTWITT has turned the whole of Britain against him...taking about a laughing stock...
The 2012 Election Campaion is just a continuation of the Republican Clown Debate Primary!!!!!!
They're calling him the "American Borat". Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! Then on to Poland for a few Polack Jokes! What a boob.
Juan Valdez

Reeds Spring, MO

#59562 Jul 27, 2012
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking about recording the debates but have decided against it. We'll be able to see Romney over and over while we watch the reruns of America's Funniest Videos.

Threats pending

#59563 Jul 27, 2012
<quoted text>
So you are off to go hit the gay bar and chase other mens asses.
Dan, is this the kind of homosexual reference that you are CRYING AND WHINING about?

I agree that certain people seem to be obsessed with posting this kind of nonsense.

This is post #58827 on page 2771, in case you have "forgotten" that you wrote it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bismarck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 52 min LEO 477 1,980
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 2 hr neveratfault 245
Girls to have 3somes with (Mar '12) 10 hr blahfreaknblah 22
Gofundme 18 hr reality 4
Grant Glore? (Dec '11) Sat Nice120 4
lacy sensabaugh Sat getting out of here 5
Chief??? Sat Shocked 4
•••
•••

Bismarck Jobs