|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2011

bismarckian wrote:
<quoted text>what?
That is so racist. You need to learn how to speak and understand black english. You do know black have their own language.
GAGA

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

OMG, I thought this was so crazy at first, but after buying gas at PLS last night, I believe it. Something is going on, not paying for gas.
Me too

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

GAGA wrote:
OMG, I thought this was so crazy at first, but after buying gas at PLS last night, I believe it. Something is going on, not paying for gas.
I've noticed it too! Several times since this was mentioned. I've paid anywhere from 30 cents to 50 cents before I heard the gas running in my car! Multiply that by the number of gas customers and it's a pretty good profit made at the pump!
Aren't there regulations dealing with weights and measures?
Say what!!

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Me too wrote:
<quoted text>I've noticed it too! Several times since this was mentioned. I've paid anywhere from 30 cents to 50 cents before I heard the gas running in my car! Multiply that by the number of gas customers and it's a pretty good profit made at the pump!
Aren't there regulations dealing with weights and measures?
you guys ever see the hose that comes from that pump that goes into your car?!? You think maybe that you start paying for the gas when it goes into the dang hose?!? Not when it officially enters your car?? Hmmm well when that has leaves that pump and enters the hose it then goes to your car, therefore your as that your are paying for does enter your car it just has to travel there first!!
Me too

Bonne Terre, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

[QUOTE who="Say what!! "]<quoted text>
you guys ever see the hose that comes from that pump that goes into your car?!? You think maybe that you start paying for the gas when it goes into the dang hose?!? Not when it officially enters your car?? Hmmm well when that has leaves that pump and enters the hose it then goes to your car, therefore your as that your are paying for does enter your car it just has to travel there first!![/QUOTE]

Seriously???
Say what!!

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Me too wrote:
[QUOTE who="Say what!! "]<quoted text>
you guys ever see the hose that comes from that pump that goes into your car?!? You think maybe that you start paying for the gas when it goes into the dang hose?!? Not when it officially enters your car?? Hmmm well when that has leaves that pump and enters the hose it then goes to your car, therefore your as that your are paying for does enter your car it just has to travel there first!! "

Seriously???
serious??? hell ya!!!! Common freekin sense people!!
4real

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Does the hose drain when it's done? Hmmm... Didnt think so. That makes no sense!!!
Say what!!

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

4real wrote:
Does the hose drain when it's done? Hmmm... Didnt think so. That makes no sense!!!
it makes complete sense! But hey maybe I'm wrong!! Hmmm.. Maybe you should go to a gas station and ask someone there instead of bitching about it on topix!!
Jack

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Philips 66 station north bound 67 outside of Festus gas is $3.31.
yep

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Jack wrote:
Philips 66 station north bound 67 outside of Festus gas is $3.31.
I stopped at DeSoto on my way home an hour ago and it was $3.39.....I actual felt like I got a good deal....and that's horrible to think!!!
be warned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

as of jan 1 2013 all gass pumps will be equiped with a new device. after fueling you must stand wirh your back against the machine the pump will then butt rape you with a 9 inch black dildo.

this is to remind you what the govt. and big oil companys are doing to the american people
Jack

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

yep wrote:
<quoted text>
I stopped at DeSoto on my way home an hour ago and it was $3.39.....I actual felt like I got a good deal....and that's horrible to think!!!
Yea it's real bad when you think gas was about $1.89 in 2008 when everyone thought the economic sky was falling and voted for hope and change. Well, I sure HOPE things CHANGE in January 2013.
To Jack Romney is WRONG

Bonne Terre, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

I really did think that was just Romney's typical way of misleading people when he said the soct of gas was $1.89 in 2008. I remember how hig gas prices was that year, but to add a little bit of proof, reead this from the Consumer Reports...
http://news.consumerreports.org/cars/2008/06/...
Here is an excerpt of what it says:
Average gas pricesóJune 30, 2008
Jun 30, 2008 7:23 PM
Gas prices rise slightly in most areas right before the 4th of July holiday.
National retail fuel price averages
Price
Change from last week
Regular gasoline/gallon
$4.10
&#8593; .02
Diesel fuel/gallon
$4.65
Regional regular gasoline prices
East Coast
$4.06
&#8593; .01
-New England
$4.12
-Central Atlantic
$4.10
-Lower Atlantic
$4.00
&#8593; .02
Midwest
$4.03
&#8593; .04
Gulf Coast
$3.93
&#8593; .01
Rocky Mountain
$4.03
&#8593; .03
West Coast
$4.46
-California
$4.57
&#8595; .01
Source: Energy Information Administration, 6/30/08
Jack

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

To Jack Romney is WRONG wrote:
I really did think that was just Romney's typical way of misleading people when he said the soct of gas was $1.89 in 2008. I remember how hig gas prices was that year, but to add a little bit of proof, reead this from the Consumer Reports...
http://news.consumerreports.org/cars/2008/06/...
Here is an excerpt of what it says:
Average gas pricesóJune 30, 2008
Jun 30, 2008 7:23 PM
Gas prices rise slightly in most areas right before the 4th of July holiday.
National retail fuel price averages
Price
Change from last week
Regular gasoline/gallon
$4.10
&#8593; .02
Diesel fuel/gallon
$4.65
Regional regular gasoline prices
East Coast
$4.06
&#8593; .01
-New England
$4.12
-Central Atlantic
$4.10
-Lower Atlantic
$4.00
&#8593; .02
Midwest
$4.03
&#8593; .04
Gulf Coast
$3.93
&#8593; .01
Rocky Mountain
$4.03
&#8593; .03
West Coast
$4.46
-California
$4.57
&#8595; .01
Source: Energy Information Administration, 6/30/08
First of all I didn't get my information from Romney, I got it from the internet, you know the one Al Gore invented. Gas prices in 2008 rose from around $1.47 to around $4.00 a gallon in late summer, gee just in time for vacations. This was due to OPEC raising crude prices to over $100 a barrel. The price spiked at an all time high in mid July. Bush opened the US oil reserves which relieved the US from buying so much foriegn oil causing prices to fall to below %3.00 a gallon. OPEC decided it might be a good idea to lower crude prices to entice us back, so price of a barrel fell to around $60. The price of gas steadliy dropped from July to the end of the year at about $1.89 a gallon. When gas got above $3.00 a gallon Maxine Waters stood on the house floor and shreeked "Mr. President, the American people will not tolerate $3.00 a gallon gasoline". Boy was she ever wrong, we've been tolerating it for about 3 years now. Where have you been Maxine? I'm sure Romney found this same information although I don't listen to him much since I believe he's about half as full of shit as Obama.
kels

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

I started driving in 2006 n gas was allready nearing $3 a gallon. I don't have to Google that.
hey

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

anyone know the number for pattis lil store? I always get a damn fax machine
Dave74

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

Judged:

You guys are funny. You do realize the state department of weights and measures checks all gas station pumps. They do it at regular intervals, random and when there is a complaint. If you think its not right it's easy, call the state.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bismarck Discussions

Search the Bismarck Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 4 hr CLUE 6,909
lake hanna (Mar '11) 4 hr Meth 121
amy bergner?? (Nov '13) 5 hr wtf 10
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 hr RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,404
Best D in park hills. 7 hr hahaha 3
Stanley mcentire 7 hr hahaha 6
officals salaries 10 hr Weedy Watcher 42
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bismarck Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••