Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Smiles wrote:
So because you think the dad has a problem you want to attack this Jessica girl! Your sick! Give people a break!
I didn't start this post and I said however she turned out wasn't her fault it was how she was raised and if you have a little girl let her stay there a week and than get back to me! It was his stepdaughter and the crazy mom was in on all of it, hell she is the one that started it, done with all you dumb @sses no need to reply!!!'
Smiles

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

I am standing up for a stranger earning my good Karma while you on the other hand find your self in a bad place.
Annoyed

Forest Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

i know wrote:
<quoted text>
practice what you preach
I have a very successful job, thank you and am very good at what I do.

All I'm saying is that it does not take a genius to do a little bit of research to find the "actual facts", obviously if you were able to do it.

The girls are very sane, competent, bright, and extremely strong people to have had to deal with all the things that had happened to them and were strong enough to overcome everything. They are successful, beautiful, kind and caring people. So apparently you do not know them like you think you do.

Take a look at your life, do you seriously not have anything better to do than to bash on these people? Come on!
appalled - Barb

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

And why did you even feel the need to comment? And why are you holding on to something that quite frankly has nothing to do with you? Did you come to my house or something? Honestly you need to give it up and let go. And you may have known me as a child but not anymore. So you really need to stop talking sh*t on a person you have know idea who they are anymore.
Smiles

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Your saying Jessica started!! Wow, good justification again. I hope you feel sick now. Got everyone chewing you out. Must feel good. you might wanna get some help for this sadistical thoughts and feelings you are having right now. apparently you enjoy getting screamed at.:) Im enjoying you two rejects getting stepped on. I almost need popcorn and a comfy chair to watch all this.
appalled - Barb

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

As I said when you are ready to stop being a pussy ass b*tch come talk to me. I am done with your stupid sh*t I do not have to justify sh*t to you people. Sh*t happens life goes on, I'm going back to mine you people can keep being f*cking ridiculous but I've said all I needed to say, when you guys are ready to be grown ups and say the sh*t to my face then we will talk
Smiles

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

You know you wouldnt be so mean to people if you werent so dumb... YOURE WELCOME!
Seriously

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

I know - what are you so set on proving? You said so yourself - its out there fore the world to see. You may not have started the post - but why do you want to make the innocent girls look like they are crazy?
Please, just get on with your life (or lack thereof).
I know the family now, and have know them for YEARS, like 20 years - all 4 girls, and all 4 girls are wonderful, bright, beautiful girls, despite what they have been through! That makes them strong. Why are you trying keep this going? Just let it go. Please. This whole page needs to go - it was obviously started by some immature grade schooler.
Jessica

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

So I've been debating on if i should post anything or not. But I feel since this post is about me maybe I should. I know my family so if anyone knows their facts its me. I know my father is a registered sex offender. His past isn't the best but just so everyone knows my father has NOT touched me in anyway shape or form nor has he touched Barbara. As for my mother yes shes a bit nuts but she has always been there for me when I've needed her. As for Barb shes not a slut. Actually shes far from maybe in high school she looked that way but shes really not. And as for people writing
about me go ahead. What you say about me doesn't really affect me. I know who I am and I know who I'm going to be in the future. So write all you want but know that It doesn't hurt me and I don't feel sorry for myself. You guys are who I feel sorry for. And Thank You to everyone who defended me and my family. This will be the only time I will post. Have a nice day!!!:)
Ladybird

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Im glad that people finally stopped talking crap about you jessica! You have some great friends and family out there that would fight to the death for you! Be proud of yourself that you were strong enough to tell people to piss off!

Rock on girlie!
LAV

Forest Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

People make mistakes! What's important is that they learn from their mistakes, apologize, try to make amends, and show remorse for the things that they have done. God is the only true judge in the end, not all of these people. To forgive them of their wrong-doings will be your ultimate salvation and to help you to move on with your own life. You cannot harbor that anger inside yourself and be able to live your life fully. Forgiveness is the key to your happiness. Trust me, I know.
After 20 years, you'd think all of these people would have something better to talk about. The family has moved on, now all of these people need to do the same.
yay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Pretty entertaining i mean is jessicas mom started the child touching ring wouldnt she be a offender as well? Jessica just stfu no one wants to hear you talk barb same to you i smell rotten jizz breath from barb and soured milk from jessica everyone else damn seriously i read this shit for my entertainment im bored with you all now

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bismarck Discussions

Search the Bismarck Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
rynos bar and grill 3 hr Yea 7
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 hr RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,777
Iron County Funeral Home 10 hr My Guess 16
ashley at carquest in PH Tue transplant 2
kristy cunningham (Dec '13) Tue ? 7
business Jul 28 Commander Bunny 12
Home BrewBand Jul 28 new band in town 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bismarck Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000