appalled - Barb

Downers Grove, IL

#21 Sep 19, 2012
i know wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure your name isn't appalled, and I do know the facts you however do not! Also I can get on hear and say anything I like, I'm don't think you are my momma!
Don't have anything else to say now? Whenever you want to chat because you think you know me, let's meet up and chat.
i know

United States

#22 Sep 19, 2012
Why do you people get on here of not to put your two cents in? Maybe it's not her fault the way she was raised, but I'm telling you all her mom and dad do drugs their both nuts and not only the dad is a child molester but what happened the mom was a big big part of it, do your research! Enough said!
i know

United States

#23 Sep 19, 2012
appalled - Barb wrote:
<quoted text>Don't have anything else to say now? Whenever you want to chat because you think you know me, let's meet up and chat.
oh suck it! Wanta be bad ass
appalled - Barb

Downers Grove, IL

#24 Sep 19, 2012
i know wrote:
Why do you people get on here of not to put your two cents in? Maybe it's not her fault the way she was raised, but I'm telling you all her mom and dad do drugs their both nuts and not only the dad is a child molester but what happened the mom was a big big part of it, do your research! Enough said!
Are you serious right now? I would like to know who the f*ck you are and how you know me or my family... I am putting my f*cking two cents in. So unless you are going to have the guts to tell me who the hell you are, I suggest you keep your f*cking mouth shut before I shut it for you!!!!- BARB
appalled - Barb

Downers Grove, IL

#25 Sep 19, 2012
SAME GOES TO THE REST OF YOU DUMB F*CKS! YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY HAVE THE F*CKING BALLS TO SAY IT WITH YOUR F*CKING NAMES AND NOT HIDE BEHIND YOUR F*CKING COMPUTERS! AND ALL OF YOU TALKING SH*T ON MY SISTER I WILL F*CKING KICK THE EVER LOVING SH*T OUT OF YOU!!!
i know

United States

#26 Sep 19, 2012
appalled - Barb wrote:
<quoted text>Are you serious right now? I would like to know who the f*ck you are and how you know me or my family... I am putting my f*cking two cents in. So unless you are going to have the guts to tell me who the hell you are, I suggest you keep your f*cking mouth shut before I shut it for you!!!!- BARB
oooooooo the truth hurt much? I went to school with you and lived close by you didn't scare me than and you don't scare me know!!!!! Bye bye now
Smiles

Downers Grove, IL

#27 Sep 19, 2012
What I think is funny, once someone stands up and says "knock it off, theres NO reason for all this drama", it gets all quiet. I think "I know" is a scared little person who is trying to justify there actions on this site by critizing other peoples lives. Really, apparently you arent an adult or you would have a job or be in school. Way to make something of your self! congrats!
appalled - Barb

Downers Grove, IL

#28 Sep 19, 2012
i know wrote:
<quoted text>
oooooooo the truth hurt much? I went to school with you and lived close by you didn't scare me than and you don't scare me know!!!!! Bye bye now
If I dont scare you then why are you hidding?
Just because

Park Hills, MO

#29 Sep 19, 2012
I know this family too and wish I didn't! The mother is nuts as nuts can get and the father IS a registered sex offender. If you all don't believe it then look it up, black and white don't lie! As for the kids.... Well the last I knew barb moved out and in with a friend. Hmmm wonder why that is, maybe because he was trying to moleste her too. Jessica is still living at home and is nothing but a fat nasty bitch. The son has always been weird! Don't tell me to get my facts straight because they are as straight as an arrow. Maybe you barb are just afraid that your friends will find out the truth about your nasty skanky family!
i know

United States

#30 Sep 19, 2012
appalled - Barb wrote:
<quoted text>If I dont scare you then why are you hidding?
oh you know who I am, use your brain a little bit, I know that will be painful but you can do it, who didn't you get along with in school? Also if your home life was so great why did you move out? Come on now!
Smiles

Downers Grove, IL

#31 Sep 19, 2012
Good Job "I know" Way to run away when you get the family of this girl ready to take you on. You are the scared one or you wouldnt be running. I truly love the intelligence of some people. I'm just glad you spent all this time, trying to prove a point. You now wasted two days of your life that you could have spent feeding starving children or cleaning up the world. WE appreciate your contribution to the world.
i know

United States

#32 Sep 19, 2012
Also barb tell me which part of my post isn't true! You can't unless you lie!
Smiles

Downers Grove, IL

#33 Sep 19, 2012
You dont have your facts straight it sounds like. :)
Just because

Park Hills, MO

#34 Sep 19, 2012
Smiles wrote:
You dont have your facts straight it sounds like.:)
. You are the one that don't have your facts straight. Go ahead look it up. Type in Missouri sex offenders and then look up Rick Covington. It's all there. Then you will know what the truth is. Stop denying it. It's ALL true!!!
i know

United States

#35 Sep 19, 2012
Smiles wrote:
You dont have your facts straight it sounds like.:)
look the dad up in case net, spend 10 minuets with the mom. Until you know what your talking about stupid shut up!
i know

United States

#36 Sep 19, 2012
Well there are at least two of us that know what we are talking about
Annoyed

Chicago, IL

#37 Sep 19, 2012
No one ever said that the mother wasn't nuts and that the father isn't a convicted child molester. Yes, that part is completely true but as far as judging the other people in the family, you don't know them and you never will. Why get on here and say all this shit about someone else's family, obviously you must want to hide something that must be screwed up with your own. Why don't you get off your ass, get out of your house (or your parents house) and get a job or go to school and attempt to make something of your sad, pathetic life. There are plenty of people in the world who come in and out of your lives who are not going to like you, everyone knows this and can attest to it. Don't waste your time or energy listening to these scum bags who have nothing better to do than to talk about other people.
Smiles

Downers Grove, IL

#38 Sep 19, 2012
I dont understand your obession with all this. What is your problem. I think maybe you need to be the one to find help. As far as you both creating this mess, I hope for your sake, what they say about karma isnt right because your in for a hell of a mess!

Besides, people who commited murder that leave prisions get a second chance and its okay. Why cant anyone else? Maybe they are just better than you two creating this drama and trying to make people feel bad. Your failing.:) The best part, just wait til people find your name, then we will see how mad you become.

And if its true, why are you trying to hard to prove it. WHO CARES!!! No one cares. Mainly innocent people are being thrown into this.. I dont even know this jessica girl and I think you are all so full of it its funny!
Smiles

Downers Grove, IL

#39 Sep 19, 2012
So because you think the dad has a problem you want to attack this Jessica girl! Your sick! Give people a break!
i know

United States

#40 Sep 19, 2012
Annoyed wrote:
No one ever said that the mother wasn't nuts and that the father isn't a convicted child molester. Yes, that part is completely true but as far as judging the other people in the family, you don't know them and you never will. Why get on here and say all this shit about someone else's family, obviously you must want to hide something that must be screwed up with your own. Why don't you get off your ass, get out of your house (or your parents house) and get a job or go to school and attempt to make something of your sad, pathetic life. There are plenty of people in the world who come in and out of your lives who are not going to like you, everyone knows this and can attest to it. Don't waste your time or energy listening to these scum bags who have nothing better to do than to talk about other people.
practice what you preach

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bismarck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tabitha Gallaher 6 hr protect the elderly 1
Firechief Requirements 17 hr fire-fly's mom 4
alvin Sutton (May '15) Wed my guess 16
Shes will use you Wed Hate her 28
jerry reexes Tue Superfly 7
Fort Davidson Resturant Tue Carrot Top 46
who do u think isthe hottest guy in town (Mar '09) Feb 20 SOUTHSIDE 47

Bismarck Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance