First Prev
of 8
Next Last

“The Dawn Is Your Enemy”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#149 Jul 23, 2012
citizen x wrote:
well I just heard the plectron at the fire house. fire on cedar at cedar creek. wonder if anyone will show up. but dont worry people they also sent real fire depts. they probably only needed the kids from bismarck to roll their hose for them
"Can't we all just get along": Rodney King
smartass

Farmington, MO

#151 Jul 23, 2012
I just want to say, thanks to the "volunteer" fire dept. for getting out in the heat to fight fires of unimaginable heat. Thank you for putting out fire that dumbass people carelessly, or accidentally happen.
bismarckian

United States

#152 Jul 24, 2012
well seen on channel 2 the fire dept. is gonna be investogated by elliot davis. hope you all everything in order or your going to prove gibbons and jelnicks right.

“The Dawn Is Your Enemy”

Location hidden

#153 Jul 24, 2012
citizen x wrote:
well seen on channel 2 the fire dept. is gonna be investogated by elliot davis. hope you all everything in order or your going to prove gibbons and jelnicks right.
I looked it up. I did not see anything.
When will it air?

Oh, sorry it's not. You are full of it.
citizen x

United States

#154 Jul 27, 2012
why is it everytimw i drive past the fire house the only two people there are chief dickweed and the chick that drives the little yellow car? wonder whats going on there? bet some ones wife might like to know. she has been known to be the type that likes other womens husbands.

“The Dawn Is Your Enemy”

Location hidden

#155 Jul 27, 2012
citizen x wrote:
why is it everytimw i drive past the fire house the only two people there are chief dickweed and the chick that drives the little yellow car? wonder whats going on there? bet some ones wife might like to know. she has been known to be the type that likes other womens husbands.
How come every time you post something I feel slightly dumber¿
lets see it

United States

#156 Jul 27, 2012
X were is the link at
Capt Chuck

Saint Peters, MO

#157 Jul 27, 2012
Wow, I never knew this was happening. All this fighting back and forth. The name calling is really over the line. Make your point and move on. All this petty stuff is pretty silly. People suing to keep a non paid job...people trying to get even for losing a non paid job. I don't get it. I tried to help but was removed for who knows what. I could care less. I work full time for a fire department and we just ran 34 calls ( 2 working structure fires, 6 brush fires, a multiple shooting,and numerous EMS calls)in the last 2 days and I still have 8 hrs to go. Not being on the BFD means I can come home and rest up for my next 48 hr. shift. Good luck to all of you.

“The Dawn Is Your Enemy”

Location hidden

#158 Jul 28, 2012
Capt Chuck wrote:
Wow, I never knew this was happening. All this fighting back and forth. The name calling is really over the line. Make your point and move on. All this petty stuff is pretty silly. People suing to keep a non paid job...people trying to get even for losing a non paid job. I don't get it. I tried to help but was removed for who knows what. I could care less. I work full time for a fire department and we just ran 34 calls ( 2 working structure fires, 6 brush fires, a multiple shooting,and numerous EMS calls)in the last 2 days and I still have 8 hrs to go. Not being on the BFD means I can come home and rest up for my next 48 hr. shift. Good luck to all of you.
That is because the $5,000 blue, light bar on their $1,000 pick-up truck is more of a status symbol.

Taking that away is like getting your Wang chopped off for them.
Capt Chuck

Saint Peters, MO

#159 Jul 28, 2012
I guess...BTW make that 38 calls (my truck running 22 of those), but my shift is over, I have a headache and I'm going home for four days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bismarck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tommy Reece scam artist 12 hr Walt 5
Dollar General (Dec '09) 18 hr maurice 55
angie ogle (Dec '15) 22 hr Amanda stephens 12
about dating minors in missouri (Jan '11) Fri Leana 80
The truth about st François county jail. (Mar '13) Dec 8 Terry 77
santa Dec 5 Uncle Tom 3
Arcadia Residents Dec 4 celtic 53

Bismarck Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance