Bismarck Fire Department

Posted in the Bismarck Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Informed

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Apr 3, 2012
Well I guess that settles that. Congrats Linda and Keith!!!
TEAM DICKEY

United States

#2 Apr 3, 2012
Congratulations! At least there are 2 people capable of making a rational decision, rather than acting like a brainless twit with a personal agenda.
listener

Farmington, MO

#3 Apr 3, 2012
Informed wrote:
Well I guess that settles that. Congrats Linda and Keith!!!
Keep up the fundraisers!!!!!!!!!
bismarck bomber

Euless, TX

#4 Apr 3, 2012
Lol....
concerned

United States

#5 Apr 3, 2012
Looks like the best people won, sweet and my vote counted
finally

United States

#6 Apr 3, 2012
Now with new members to run things honestly i do believe a tax funded district in the near future. i will definitely vote for one now...
fundraiser

United States

#7 Apr 3, 2012
What's going to happen with the up coming fund raiser?
concerned

United States

#8 Apr 3, 2012
finally wrote:
Now with new members to run things honestly i do believe a tax funded district in the near future. i will definitely vote for one now...
but linda and keith said they didnt want the tax. thats the only reason why i.voted for them
concerned

United States

#9 Apr 3, 2012
TEAM DICKEY wrote:
Congratulations! At least there are 2 people capable of making a rational decision, rather than acting like a brainless twit with a personal agenda.
or people in love with a shaved head peckerhead lol
btown

United States

#10 Apr 3, 2012
listener wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep up the fundraisers!!!!!!!!!
but fundraisers dont do anything right colin.
someone

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Apr 4, 2012
go team dickey
someone

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Apr 4, 2012
Now this election shit is over with now hopefully all the bull shit drama will stop, but 4 some reason i hardly doubt that. my congrats goes out to keith collwell and linda radford for making the district board. Steven as a bismarck citizen i am very pleased with the way you and your firemen are running the fire department. I am hoping now that all the right people are on at least i hope, now maybe the association will form and have a amazing future.
concerned

United States

#13 Apr 4, 2012
someone wrote:
Now this election shit is over with now hopefully all the bull shit drama will stop, but 4 some reason i hardly doubt that. my congrats goes out to keith collwell and linda radford for making the district board. Steven as a bismarck citizen i am very pleased with the way you and your firemen are running the fire department. I am hoping now that all the right people are on at least i hope, now maybe the association will form and have a amazing future.
Well said!!!
Julie

United States

#14 Apr 4, 2012
Hey team dickey where's my support? I don't think calling me a B as I drive by the fire house minding my own business is support. Oh well I get to go friday to find out for sure if its cancerous or not. THANKS to the two guys that was sitting up there at the time!
mo3s

Farmington, MO

#15 Apr 4, 2012
I'm glad there are new members to fight this battle. We need to move on and quit playing this childish game of who is better,who has more friends. Driving by the firehouse cussing and yelling sure does prove what kind of officials we voted out.I want grown ups in office so they can protect and serve.Lets make Bismarck a good town.
Julie

United States

#16 Apr 4, 2012
I was the one being cussed at by the department
Who cares

Cedar Hill, MO

#17 Apr 4, 2012
Well we all hate to hear about your problems. But if you are against the fire department then don't drive past it. Your just looking to start trouble driving past it.
concerned

Chicago, IL

#18 Apr 4, 2012
Who cares wrote:
Well we all hate to hear about your problems. But if you are against the fire department then don't drive past it. Your just looking to start trouble driving past it.
Yea that is so true, and don't call them if your house is on fire
mo3s

Farmington, MO

#19 Apr 4, 2012
Julie wrote:
I was the one being cussed at by the department
?From what i heard the drunks and their officials were driving by cussing all the firefighters. Like i said everyone needs to grow up. We have a fire department that has worked just fine and it doesn't need changing. We voted in the officials that are going to get the job done and voted no on a tax that was going to cost us way to much money. Move on.........
me

Chicago, IL

#20 Apr 4, 2012
mo3s wrote:
<quoted text>?From what i heard the drunks and their officials were driving by cussing all the firefighters. Like i said everyone needs to grow up. We have a fire department that has worked just fine and it doesn't need changing. We voted in the officials that are going to get the job done and voted no on a tax that was going to cost us way to much money. Move on.........
You are spot on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bismarck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who knows what about Katie King? 3 hr amanda west 3
stephanie brooks (Apr '15) 8 hr Former friend 5
Desloge aldermen 8 hr Desloge citizen 1
dollar general girl Fri blahblah 18
what do you think of brain nees (Oct '10) Thu kjk79 8
I hear Justin Blankenship is single??? (Oct '15) Thu HeWillBeSorry 10
Adirondacks NYS Apr 27 Blizzardd2929 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bismarck Mortgages