hatinu

Bonne Terre, MO

#1 Jan 19, 2012
amber is a dopehead slut. she was too busy doing meth yesterday to even watch her kid and the kid ended up hurt pretty bad. amber she be put back in prison. she is worthless piece of life. i have seen her make deals and do the deed of trading sex for dope. she has std so guys you dont want something that wont wash off. she has not changed and never will. she will always be a dopewhore
amish

Farmington, MO

#2 Jan 30, 2012
Huh?
wow jealous much

Steelville, MO

#3 Jan 31, 2012
pretty sure she has a pretty awesome job in desloge..where they drug test their workers all the time
You must be really jealous of her to get on topix and to make up such stupid stuff. You should worry about your own life junkie and quit worrying about beautiful girls who work , support their kids, and pay taxes !!!
eatshat

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jan 31, 2012
yeah you azzhole, fruitloop, gaywad, moron.
hatethis place

Bellevue, WA

#5 Sep 19, 2012
listen she is back in jail cuz the first person on heres right, i watched that bitch straight up smk a foil while she was pregnant! nasty /*:**ng c*nt! g^oss she sucks _i:k for dope! sick **ct*! she dont ake care of her retarted kids everyone else does.. poor things r so dumb cuz she smked meth
what

United States

#7 Oct 11, 2012
Who was she seeing before she got arrestted
woool

Jackson, MO

#8 Oct 12, 2012
So wheres she at now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bismarck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hospital Closing? 38 min Truth Teller 9
fireworks 14 hr glen 1
Aztecas 18 hr Timmy 7
Hospital issues Sat Joanie 3
Plunder Palace Sat kki 3
cheating Fri just sayin 2
who's the hot guy driving the red older hotrod? Jul 1 curius 1
More from around the web

Bismarck People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE