Willard

Park Hills, MO

#45 Jul 18, 2012
I'm thinking about filing a lawsuit against the major condom companies. It has to be their fault. No way could IML be turning out so many inbred whelps unless it involves defective condoms.

I want these companies to send out letters of apology. They can serve as the official birth certificates of every baby that comes out of there.

“The Dawn Is Your Enemy”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#46 Jul 19, 2012
Willard wrote:
I'm thinking about filing a lawsuit against the major condom companies. It has to be their fault. No way could IML be turning out so many inbred whelps unless it involves defective condoms.
I want these companies to send out letters of apology. They can serve as the official birth certificates of every baby that comes out of there.
Well hold on there Willard. I live thar, at that lake!
I have a spacious 150 square foot shack on top of Brown Mountain hidden from every one else. At night I sneak into town and root through people's garbage for food in a raccoon like manner.

You learn a lot about people by their garbage and them townsfolk ain't all bad...
helidad

Bonne Terre, MO

#47 Jul 23, 2012
me wrote:
Nothing but drugs I have lived there for three years had a gun to my head a needle full of heroin to my arm (never shot into me tho) all because I asked my friend not to use in front of me there are good people out there but it's like a clutter of druggies out there..
sounds to me like you are fiull of shit or you need to get different friends , we been here for 2 years and it is very peaceful . the only bad stuff we have seen here is the outsiders or non residents coming here to trash the place or bad mouth it on a public forum
IML BORN AND RAISED

Ironton, MO

#48 Jul 26, 2012
I was born and raised here and it wasnt that bad! yes drugs, alot of fighting, loud cars, partying and trash talk but u know who is decent and who aint! you know about ur neighbor and the surrounding people! thats whats good about it but other then that my grandparents own a nice place and farm out there but they are too old to take care of the place and my grandpa is buried in the cemetary! So its only bad if u make it out to be by being in others business or make it ur business!!! other then that its quiet peace full and has calmed down over the years since i was a kid! i walked the place and know every back road and use to know every person out there!!!
lori57

Park Hills, MO

#49 Jul 26, 2012
guess who's in jail for the 20th time.it'S
CB from Bismarck.Now teel me how somebody can go to jail that many times and not be convicted of anything? this guy has had class a felonies wiped off books,an brags about it.Where is justice? just wondering.......

“The Dawn Is Your Enemy”

Location hidden

#50 Jul 26, 2012
lori57 wrote:
guess who's in jail for the 20th time.it'S
CB from Bismarck.Now teel me how somebody can go to jail that many times and not be convicted of anything? this guy has had class a felonies wiped off books,an brags about it.Where is justice? just wondering.......

There was justice in Judge Wapner's court!
e Wakefield

United States

#51 Oct 14, 2012
Just a girl wrote:
I live there and only because I had to move with my mom and she had to give up her job to take care of my grandpa and he passed away two years ago. so I'm stuck here and yes there are a lot of druggies but there are some nice people too. A long time ago doctors and lawyers used to live here untill the trashy hillbillies took over. I used to live in a 6 bedroom house and it had a 8 bathrooms. So moving here was like culture shock.. but I'm moving to Tenneessee next year anyway.
Hmmm pretty sure I know u :-) maybe not tho lol
shutup

United States

#52 Oct 14, 2012
yep wrote:
i knw a guy out there (my misfortune) that is a sex offender. married to a woman with 2 daughters that is half his age... hmmm. anyway, he aint allowed in that lil store and his pic is hanging inside... i wouldnt live within 20 mins of him. makes me sick. that placve is crawling with scum.
erica link shut your mouth before someone shuts it for you. I doubt u have room to talk about anyone since your nothing but a lying con. Shaved your head asking for donations telling people u had cancer.
IronMountainLake r

Park Hills, MO

#53 Oct 16, 2012
hater of iml wrote:
You have too many theiving Mexicans living here as well! They don't want to abide by the laws of the U.S. but they want to act like they own and control everything. I hate you Iron Mountain Lake!
Wow! I have lived here for 25 years, and I have not come across any "theiving Mexicans." Maybe if you focus on all the hate you have inside of yourself, you could use your social time to be more positive toward other. Just a suggestion.
hahaha

United States

#54 Oct 17, 2012
I heard there was dogs roaming wild attacking horses and meth heads on the loose and it was a great place to call home, is there ne truth to this..?
joke

Saint Louis, MO

#55 Oct 17, 2012
Well when we have a part time police department that does nothing when they are down there besides harass us when we drive. They don't know how to handle anything else cause there all dumb asses on a power trip the cheif says everything is civil and won't do anything and anytime I want to talk to him about a incident he is never there or won't call back when I leave a msg with city hall.
Don M

Saint Peters, MO

#56 Oct 19, 2012
joke wrote:
Well when we have a part time police department that does nothing when they are down there besides harass us when we drive. They don't know how to handle anything else cause there all dumb asses on a power trip the cheif says everything is civil and won't do anything and anytime I want to talk to him about a incident he is never there or won't call back when I leave a msg with city hall.
Holy crap. You guys have a part time police department and a once in a while fire department. Don't sound too good to me. The police chief won't return your calls and the fire chief gets beat up by girls, what a hoot.

“The Dawn Is Your Enemy”

Location hidden

#57 Oct 24, 2012
Don M wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy crap. You guys have a part time police department and a once in a while fire department. Don't sound too good to me. The police chief won't return your calls and the fire chief gets beat up by girls, what a hoot.
For the record, that was a transvestite.
Don M

Saint Peters, MO

#58 Oct 24, 2012
Ozark Mountain Daredevil wrote:
<quoted text>For the record, that was a transvestite.
Sorry, my mistake, he got beat up by a man in high heels.
wow really

Park Hills, MO

#59 Oct 30, 2012
ok u wanna trash talk the lake...........bismarck cops are the fuc*ed up ones around here. They let child abusers walk free and dont do sh*t about it but yet arrest adults for arguing. I even asked the cop DID SHE SUCK UR D**K Bismarck cops aint nothing but low down good for nothing pieces of sh*t.
Don M

Saint Peters, MO

#60 Oct 31, 2012
wow really wrote:
ok u wanna trash talk the lake..........bismarck cops are the fuc*ed up ones around here. They let child abusers walk free and dont do sh*t about it but yet arrest adults for arguing. I even asked the cop DID SHE SUCK UR D**K Bismarck cops aint nothing but low down good for nothing pieces of sh*t.
Ok, so Bismarck cops are crap, IML cops are crap and the fire department, well, never mind I don't have time. Don't sound too good down there.
Tracey

Bolivar, MO

#61 Jan 7, 2013
Really people? I am almost 42 yrs old. My mom took me to IML the first time when I was around 9.It was a beautiful place back then.We would go there every summer and it was a great time. We moved there when I was 13. It was still a nice place to live.I met people and formed friendships that I'll remember till I die. Remember Poker night at big Johns? Canasta at Peggy and Tonys? How about loading up and spending the weekend at the Bone Hole? Meeting your bffs at the swimming dock or at the Hitching Post? I have alot of good memories of being a teen at the lake as well as alot of bad ones. A community is what you make it people. There are drugs everywhere always has been for as long as I can remember. Doesnt matter where you live, how much money you make or who's poking who all these things you are crying about will be there. We deal with it just as our parents delt with it and their parents. STD's , couples fighting, peeping toms,adulterers, sex crimes against adults and unfortunately children as well.If you dont want to be a part of it then dont be. Stay away from it. You belittle yourselves with this childish he said she said he did she did stuff. You wander why it doesnt get better? You're feeding it with this crap on here. I havent lived there for a long time now maybe 20 yrs but Some of the people I grew up with and went to school with and formed life long memories with still do. There are alot of good people here at the lake. Stop with the story spreading and go meet a new neighbor, or better yet go visit an old one that you really wouldn't ordinarily because of "the rumor mill" I bet you come to find them to be quite pleasant. If you want things to change for the better then get off your soap box drama diary of bad mouthing and go out and start changing it by being nice. Believe it or not acts of kindness, friendship and help spread faster then the STDs.
i know

United States

#62 Jan 8, 2013
Tracey wrote:
Really people? I am almost 42 yrs old. My mom took me to IML the first time when I was around 9.It was a beautiful place back then.We would go there every summer and it was a great time. We moved there when I was 13. It was still a nice place to live.I met people and formed friendships that I'll remember till I die. Remember Poker night at big Johns? Canasta at Peggy and Tonys? How about loading up and spending the weekend at the Bone Hole? Meeting your bffs at the swimming dock or at the Hitching Post? I have alot of good memories of being a teen at the lake as well as alot of bad ones. A community is what you make it people. There are drugs everywhere always has been for as long as I can remember. Doesnt matter where you live, how much money you make or who's poking who all these things you are crying about will be there. We deal with it just as our parents delt with it and their parents. STD's , couples fighting, peeping toms,adulterers, sex crimes against adults and unfortunately children as well.If you dont want to be a part of it then dont be. Stay away from it. You belittle yourselves with this childish he said she said he did she did stuff. You wander why it doesnt get better? You're feeding it with this crap on here. I havent lived there for a long time now maybe 20 yrs but Some of the people I grew up with and went to school with and formed life long memories with still do. There are alot of good people here at the lake. Stop with the story spreading and go meet a new neighbor, or better yet go visit an old one that you really wouldn't ordinarily because of "the rumor mill" I bet you come to find them to be quite pleasant. If you want things to change for the better then get off your soap box drama diary of bad mouthing and go out and start changing it by being nice. Believe it or not acts of kindness, friendship and help spread faster then the STDs.
Right on well said
tradionalistamer ican

Glencoe, MO

#63 Apr 26, 2013
I lived at the lake and the drug thing is true bunch of tweekers I've only seen one mexican the entire time I was there the cops are fucking no good ecspicially the newer one that took lavenders spot he's a cocky lil shit thay I'm positive got his ass wooped everday in school so he became a cop so he wouldnt get picked on as much and the wild dogs thing dunno if their wild but theirs a fuckload of em running around in the summertime
Fred

United States

#64 Apr 28, 2013
Ask dickey

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bismarck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
topix trolls Revealed 2 hr xfactor 1
Snitching Rats Park hills 13 hr GabeW 49
Weird chain incident at disalvo lake in bismarc... 13 hr knows2 5
White Pride 16 hr proud white 10
trouble makerr 16 hr angle 1
trouble maker 16 hr lucky 2
Marcus Thompson Sun Xxx 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bismarck Mortgages