Next Last
just wondering

United States

#1 Nov 28, 2011
What do u think of iron mt lake and the people in it
Jason

Old Monroe, MO

#2 Nov 28, 2011
I'm sure they are normal living people living their everyday lives just like everyone else... I think its a peaceful place i've never actually been there for more than an hour so I couldn't tell you what its really like you just have to see for yourself.
lookaround

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Nov 29, 2011
Its the same shithole its always been.
me

Brookfield, CT

#4 Nov 29, 2011
Nothing but drugs I have lived there for three years had a gun to my head a needle full of heroin to my arm (never shot into me tho) all because I asked my friend not to use in front of me there are good people out there but it's like a clutter of druggies out there..
rednecko1
#5 Nov 30, 2011
its not bad when u dont live at the lake lol
lmfao

United States

#6 Nov 30, 2011
Bradely get the heck off this website and your in class u little shi$
offenders

Pevely, MO

#7 Nov 30, 2011
There's six sex offenders that live there. That's a lot for such a small place. What's that tell you?
lmfao

United States

#8 Nov 30, 2011
Found a new spot to get laid
Jason

Saint Charles, MO

#9 Nov 30, 2011
^AIDS^
lmfao

United States

#10 Nov 30, 2011
Really aids ??
me

Brookfield, CT

#11 Nov 30, 2011
Idk bout aids but ALOT of HEP and STD's from what I hear about the STD's and I know a few out there that have hep from dirty needles ewwww!! But like I said there are alot of good people out there also..
Jason

Saint Charles, MO

#12 Dec 1, 2011
today is AIDS day be carefull and don't get AIDS, AIDS is for life you don't want to get it!!
zach stephen

United States

#13 Dec 1, 2011
I already got aids so hell ya
noneofyourbuisne ss

United States

#14 Dec 1, 2011
Get a life and shut the hell up. A lot of my family and friends live there and they all happen to be good people.
lol

United States

#15 Dec 2, 2011
I live there too and I belive what they r saying about it
Just a girl

New Fairfield, CT

#17 Dec 12, 2011
I live there and only because I had to move with my mom and she had to give up her job to take care of my grandpa and he passed away two years ago. so I'm stuck here and yes there are a lot of druggies but there are some nice people too. A long time ago doctors and lawyers used to live here untill the trashy hillbillies took over. I used to live in a 6 bedroom house and it had a 8 bathrooms. So moving here was like culture shock.. but I'm moving to Tenneessee next year anyway.
santa

United States

#18 Dec 12, 2011
It does'nt matter where you live, it's what you do with your life that counts. And as for the STD thing, what does that matter, unless you plan on screwing the whole community.

Since: Jan 12

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Jan 10, 2012
I LOVE IML!!!
accomplished from IML

Southbury, CT

#20 Jan 15, 2012
I love how people have so much shit to say about iron mountain lake when druggies alcoholics and all that are everywhere and because the lake is so small everybody thinks theres so many well ur wrong they are everywhere. I was born and raised in the lake and im letting u kno now im not a needle pusher, an alcoholic, or a drug addict and either are my parents or my grandparents.... so please just shut ur mouths for the people acting like its such a bad place!!!!!
hater of iml

Park Hills, MO

#22 Mar 31, 2012
just wondering wrote:
What do u think of iron mt lake and the people in it
They'll give you a speeding ticket but let all the druggies go with a warning. I have been shot at, stolen from, verbally assaulted, and harrassed. It would be a blessing if someone took an atomic bomb and set it off here. A tornado would do a million dollars in improvement. I live here, but I am not from here. All the citizens and also the people who work for the city are backwards dumb hillbillies that don't know squat!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bismarck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sheriff: Fatal shooting apparently self-defense 7 hr anon 1
man oh man Mon Captain Obvious 8
roscoe singer Aug 19 Hisfanforever 5
trailor park trash/THOMURES (Aug '15) Aug 17 NASTY 5
lake hanna (Mar '11) Aug 17 Me-myself-and I 141
Snitching Rats Park hills (May '15) Aug 16 Walter G aka Walls 74
Arcadia Valley Haunted (May '09) Aug 15 Captain Obvious 134

Bismarck Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance