fd drops ball on another one

Posted in the Bismarck Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
john q

United States

#1 Feb 19, 2013
this time it was a shed fire on 32 west of town. I it took almost 15 minutes for the truck to respond then another 15 minutes for them to find the place that is less than one mile from the fire house. I could see the smoke from my house in town. the homeowner actually was able to get the fire under controll himself before the fd ever arrived almost 30 minutes later. you all should get a scanner and listen in on some of these calls, its almost like listening to a comedy show. I wish i could have got video of this one too i could have sent it to channel twelves I Team like i did the last one.
dept member

United States

#2 Feb 19, 2013
come on! a fire I heard it was more like a ciggarette but on the ground and beer bottle betty showed up and dumped some budwieser on it to save the day. Chris give it up we all know your behind this and trying to exagerate the facts to make yourself look like a hero.
dept member

United States

#3 Feb 19, 2013
and if it was so bad where was your superhero danny. He had to weasel his way back on with us but where was he at? maybe like i said he is just back up here to spy and report our every move back to chris.
Lol

United States

#4 Feb 19, 2013
dept member wrote:
and if it was so bad where was your superhero danny. He had to weasel his way back on with us but where was he at? maybe like i said he is just back up here to spy and report our every move back to chris.
Is that all u got
i heard

Hermann, MO

#5 Feb 19, 2013
I heard on the scanner they was delayed due to a funeral percession
Jack

Jackson, MO

#6 Feb 19, 2013
i heard wrote:
I heard on the scanner they was delayed due to a funeral percession
So I guess if my house is on fire, or I'm having a heart attack the fd will wait for a funeral procession to pass before they respond? What a bunch of morons.
Jack

Jackson, MO

#7 Feb 19, 2013
dept member wrote:
come on! a fire I heard it was more like a ciggarette but on the ground and beer bottle betty showed up and dumped some budwieser on it to save the day. Chris give it up we all know your behind this and trying to exagerate the facts to make yourself look like a hero.
You heard? so I guess you weren't there and you want to slam someone who was. Grow up and act like a real fireman.
me

United States

#8 Feb 19, 2013
That Danny kid is kind of a dork...
Jack

Jackson, MO

#9 Feb 19, 2013
me wrote:
That Danny kid is kind of a dork...
Then i guess the reason they don't like him is there is no room for more dorks.

United States

#10 Feb 19, 2013
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Then i guess the reason they don't like him is there is no room for more dorks.

In all seriousness, y doesn't anyone like this dork they call Danny??
OU812 - DUH HUH

Farmington, MO

#11 Feb 20, 2013
john q wrote:
this time it was a shed fire on 32 west of town. I it took almost 15 minutes for the truck to respond then another 15 minutes for them to find the place that is less than one mile from the fire house. I could see the smoke from my house in town. the homeowner actually was able to get the fire under controll himself before the fd ever arrived almost 30 minutes later. you all should get a scanner and listen in on some of these calls, its almost like listening to a comedy show. I wish i could have got video of this one too i could have sent it to channel twelves I Team like i did the last one.
LOL I love how you always come up with "times" but they are never correct. It took 4 mins for the first truck to respond and they were on scene within 9mins of the time of call..get you facts straight before you run your mouth, you're a loser and only make yourself look stupid when people with ACTUAL facts respond.
Betty

Farmington, MO

#12 Feb 20, 2013
Yes, I was the one that was driving by while on my meal route & spotted the fire, and reported it. And I also called Danny, who was at Farmington, and Danny called Steven and told him that they were going to have a 1st alarm and he told him what kind of fire it was and where it was.
Danny then called me back and I told him I was having problems with getting water to the fire, so he called the shop to have Frankie come and help me.
In the meantime, I was still struggling to get the water hose connected, and the faucet turned on.
I was all alone with a blazing fire, 30 mph wind gusts, baby pigs inside the shed that was burning with nothing but a garden hose!
Thank God that Dave Savage arrived and after he got there Chris arrived.
But where was the fire department? Minutes passed and I could finally hear the sirens, but then they drove right past.
While Dave & Chris fought the fire, I drove to the bottom of the driveway and stood there waiting for the fire truck to come back,so I could flag them down. I waited and waited, but finally gave up on them.
If it wasn't for Danny making those phone calls, the entire hillside and possibly Hank Gibson's house would have been in jeopardy!
Not meaning any disrespect to the dead, but I seriously think that where they were going did NOT hold priority over an emergency vehicle!
And to whoever was driving tha fire truck, you sat by the Senior Center wasting precious minutes while waiting for a break in the traffic of a funeral procession??? Ridiculous!
And, Danny Swyers or whatever member of the FD that is mouthing abut Danny Jellinek, you need to shut your face because he did more by phone than any of you did with all your sirens, equipment and supposed know-how!
Betty

Farmington, MO

#13 Feb 20, 2013
And yes, I am going to file a formal complaint with the fire district, because it will only fall on deaf ears and smart mouths on this forum.
Formal Complaint

Farmington, MO

#14 Feb 20, 2013
and where do you think that will get you?? a formal complaint? at Bismarck Fire?? well I can tell you what it WONT get you..Chris Gibbons back as fire chief or any of his little followers back on the dept, so G-I-V-E I-T U-P
Lol

Farmington, MO

#15 Feb 20, 2013
Formal Complaint wrote:
and where do you think that will get you?? a formal complaint? at Bismarck Fire?? well I can tell you what it WONT get you..Chris Gibbons back as fire chief or any of his little followers back on the dept, so G-I-V-E I-T U-P
That's not her point dumba$$. It's a complaint that citizens might want to gear up and John Wayne it to save ther shit
Formal Complaint

Farmington, MO

#16 Feb 20, 2013
got me good with those dollar signs
Lol

Farmington, MO

#17 Feb 20, 2013
Formal Complaint wrote:
got me good with those dollar signs
Hope u like dollar signs if ur on the board of the Fd one of these days u prob won't have any
Formal Complaint

Farmington, MO

#18 Feb 20, 2013
nope not me
FFD

Fredericktown, MO

#19 Feb 20, 2013
Why dont you idiots step aside and let the real firefighters handle the fires . Farmington Proud
losers

United States

#20 Feb 20, 2013
FFD wrote:
Why dont you idiots step aside and let the real firefighters handle the fires . Farmington Proud
Lmao are u serious?! Your captain Alan Thomure is the biggest douchebag out there!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bismarck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Stones 3 hr Concerned Parent 8
steven coleman (Dec '11) 16 hr Truths 10
Amy Barton (May '15) 16 hr Truths 5
vll 17 hr Walter Donahue 3
about dating minors in missouri (Jan '11) 18 hr Walter Donahue 70
steven mayberry (Aug '12) Sat Freckles 19
Women beating Sat Ac real man 1

Bismarck Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance