First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Dirk Diggler

United States

#1 Aug 4, 2012
Big Wii tourney tonight at 7! We need all citizens to blow their candles out now and extinguish all fires. We have big money riding on this.

TY!
fire department

United States

#2 Aug 4, 2012
So far matts got the lead and ryans right on his butt

“The Dawn Is Your Enemy”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3 Aug 5, 2012
citizen x wrote:
Big Wii tourney tonight at 7! We need all citizens to blow their candles out now and extinguish all fires. We have big money riding on this.
TY!
AHHH!!!!

Enough already!

If you haven't noticed nobody is taking up your cause Citizen X!
fire department

United States

#4 Aug 5, 2012
Ozark Mountain Daredevil wrote:
<quoted text>
AHHH!!!!
Enough already!
If you haven't noticed nobody is taking up your cause Citizen X!
dont be a sore loser daredevil you will get anothrr chance they have tourneys everynight at 7
smartass

United States

#5 Aug 6, 2012
where did you go citizen x what happened did someone expose you cory d

“The Dawn Is Your Enemy”

Location hidden

#6 Aug 6, 2012
citzen x wrote:
<quoted text>
dont be a sore loser daredevil you will get anothrr chance they have tourneys everynight at 7
Nobody cares. I am hiring an attorney. I will get a court order to track your IP Address and then I will sue you.
dude

United States

#7 Aug 6, 2012
it was fire dept. that wrote that not cit. x get ut right.

“The Dawn Is Your Enemy”

Location hidden

#8 Aug 6, 2012
citizen x wrote:
it was fire dept. that wrote that not cit. x get ut right.
We shall see when the IP is traced
fire department

United States

#9 Aug 6, 2012
<quoted text>
Nobody cares. I am hiring an attorney. I will get a court order to track your IP Address and then I will sue you.
again your messed up in the head how can u sue someone that hasnt said anything about u personally.. u make no since now u sound like the true citizen x.. hire ur attorney blow 5000 dollars in five min.. wooo hoo

“The Dawn Is Your Enemy”

Location hidden

#10 Aug 7, 2012
citizen x wrote:
<quoted text>
again your messed up in the head how can u sue someone that hasnt said anything about u personally.. u make no since now u sound like the true citizen x.. hire ur attorney blow 5000 dollars in five min.. wooo hoo
I think someone is a bit worried.
I will call off the dogs only if you knock the crap off.
just a thought

United States

#11 Aug 7, 2012
Why is the ozark mountain douche devil so god damn stupid, no court will even get involved to track a IP address Unless a crime was committed. Stop using hoosier law!!!
fire department

United States

#12 Aug 7, 2012
just a thought wrote:
Why is the ozark mountain douche devil so god damn stupid, no court will even get involved to track a IP address Unless a crime was committed. Stop using hoosier law!!!
agreed 100%
smartass

United States

#13 Aug 7, 2012
<quoted text>
ok ozark mtn c o ck su ck er why dont you try googling how hard it is to track down someone on topix. its only been succsessful once and it cost the person over 15 thousand bucks and took 5 years and had to do with a murder case.

first you have to get a lawyer then convince a judge that you even have a case then sue topix to get your ip address and good luck on that one because that falls under privacy laws. then if you happen to convince a judge that your claim is serius enough to invade privacy and gives you thd ip number you have to start all over with the internet provider to get the persons name

good luck hope you have 5 years and 10 - 15 grand to blow on this
real name

United States

#14 Aug 7, 2012
i think his real name is broke back mtn daredevil
just a thought

United States

#15 Aug 7, 2012
10-15 thousand he would have to sell his house at Iron Mountain Lake, car, last tooth,pimp out his children and collect his welfare check for 8 years strait

“The Dawn Is Your Enemy”

Location hidden

#16 Aug 7, 2012
citizen x wrote:
You are a person of many names. Aren't you?
just a thought

United States

#17 Aug 7, 2012
Nope just a person like you hiding behind a fake name.
another

Farmington, MO

#18 Aug 7, 2012
smartass wrote:
<quoted text>
ok ozark mtn c o ck su ck er why dont you try googling how hard it is to track down someone on topix. its only been succsessful once and it cost the person over 15 thousand bucks and took 5 years and had to do with a murder case.
first you have to get a lawyer then convince a judge that you even have a case then sue topix to get your ip address and good luck on that one because that falls under privacy laws. then if you happen to convince a judge that your claim is serius enough to invade privacy and gives you thd ip number you have to start all over with the internet provider to get the persons name
good luck hope you have 5 years and 10 - 15 grand to blow on this
It could take all that or a couple of minutes for a good hacker to find you up on that little hill.....just a thought. ;)
who

United States

#19 Aug 8, 2012
are you talking about loughboro hill? or somewhere else.
Julie

United States

#20 Aug 8, 2012
Freakin we were the best flame tamers they had and they freakin ousted us!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bismarck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tommy Reece thief (Oct '16) 17 hr momma 22
Dana hardy nice kitty cat (Jul '17) 17 hr Cat Man 7
Tinkers Wed Afitz93 2
Tall guy that works at Spradfields Tue Afitz93 1
kids or wife/husband Jan 13 jim 4
great wall in desloge. (Oct '16) Jan 13 Just me 12
V.Wells Jan 13 Jennifer M 2

Bismarck Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance