fire tags due soon DONT BUY THEM

Posted in the Bismarck Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
community leader

United States

#1 Oct 6, 2012
if you buy a fire tag you are supporting a hangout for a group of kids. By not buying fire tags we can do away with this incompetant group of children.

Without your tagmoney they wont be able to pay there bills and have there fun money also. In the past your hard earned money has been used to build a wall so that citizens cant see that kids are up there playing video games on your dollar all night, to pat legal fees for a deadbeat that his house was forclosed on and even to buy a big flatscreen television for them to play there video games.

The Gloop

Since: Sep 08

#2 Oct 6, 2012
community leader wrote:
if you buy a fire tag you are supporting a hangout for a group of kids. By not buying fire tags we can do away with this incompetant group of children.
Without your tagmoney they wont be able to pay there bills and have there fun money also. In the past your hard earned money has been used to build a wall so that citizens cant see that kids are up there playing video games on your dollar all night, to pat legal fees for a deadbeat that his house was forclosed on and even to buy a big flatscreen television for them to play there video games.
Gloop?
bdushbd

United States

#3 Oct 6, 2012
Thr xbox belongs to one of the fire fighters as well as the flat screen lol also with out a fire tag if your house catches on fire your recieve a bill
disagree

Farmington, MO

#4 Oct 6, 2012
bdushbd wrote:
Thr xbox belongs to one of the fire fighters as well as the flat screen lol also with out a fire tag if your house catches on fire your recieve a bill
You might want to check the legalities of that statement. EVERYONE who resides within a fire district is entitled to fire protection and I really don't think they can be billed for that protection (regardless who the district has contracted with). Same goes to persons that live within the district if they are in a vehicle accident within the boundaries of their district. You can't charge their insurance company for your assistance either.
i know

Orlando, FL

#5 Oct 6, 2012
community leader wrote:

and what do you suggest we do if our homes catch on fire?
haha

United States

#6 Oct 6, 2012
bdushbd wrote:
well ur correct bout the xbox now the flat screen and stand was bought by the rural board on black friday which jolee was gave a check and sent over that night. they bought it walmart
yep

United States

#7 Oct 6, 2012
If you don't have a fire tag you can be billed for the department coming out and that's for any rural area ! Maybe you need to worry more about the kids out doing drugs and getting welfare with your hard earned money and not what the "kids" are doing while they wait to save a life !
i know

Orlando, FL

#8 Oct 7, 2012
yep wrote:
If you don't have a fire tag you can be billed for the department coming out and that's for any rural area ! Maybe you need to worry more about the kids out doing drugs and getting welfare with your hard earned money and not what the "kids" are doing while they wait to save a life !
I agree with you! Well said!
yep

Southbury, CT

#9 Oct 7, 2012
It's just the truth I have been around fire departments my whole life and yes it might seem like they are sitting around doing nothing but they are really sharing time developing a bond with the other firefighters to make a great team to work together ! Like someone said before most of the stuff is one if the firefighters that they bring to the station! You also have people who donate Things to the department so they do have something to do in between calls
haha

United States

#10 Oct 7, 2012
yep wrote:
It's just the truth I have been around fire departments my whole life and yes it might seem like they are sitting around doing nothing but they are really sharing time developing a bond with the other firefighters to make a great team to work together ! Like someone said before most of the stuff is one if the firefighters that they bring to the station! You also have people who donate Things to the department so they do have something to do in between calls
only if they went to the calls and new what they were doing
yep

Southbury, CT

#11 Oct 7, 2012
Well then my answer to you is to hope like heck you never need them! And if you do don't call them because you know everything already and can help your self more then they can help you
haha

United States

#12 Oct 7, 2012
yep wrote:
Well then my answer to you is to hope like heck you never need them! And if you do don't call them because you know everything already and can help your self more then they can help you
there is more ex bismarck firemen than the are dickey firemen ill just find one of them to help me
smartass

Farmington, MO

#13 Oct 7, 2012
Why don't you people get some phyciatric therapy, maybe some xanax, let it go, and just get on with your life.
i know

Orlando, FL

#14 Oct 7, 2012
Yea! What smartass said
Don M

Saint Peters, MO

#15 Oct 7, 2012
i know wrote:
Yea! What smartass said
"i know" do "you know" you're in FLA.? What has this to do with you, unless you are using a fake address from your laptop at the firehouse. Also, if you don't buy a fire tag they can bill you, but can't collect because you reside within a fire protection district. I checked with the fire marshal because I have friends in Bismarck and they said you don't have to pay for tags in a fire district and the fire district is responsible for fire protection, and the fire protection the district is providing is from the association that has no authority to collect funding because only a fire district has authority to collect funding from taxes but the association worked to defeat the tax so there is no funding so the association has to try to get funding from tags that people who live in the fire protection district don't have to pay for. Whew, what a circle jerk.
Understanding

Leadwood, MO

#16 Oct 9, 2012
Don M wrote:
<quoted text>"i know" do "you know" you're in FLA.? What has this to do with you, unless you are using a fake address from your laptop at the firehouse. Also, if you don't buy a fire tag they can bill you, but can't collect because you reside within a fire protection district. I checked with the fire marshal because I have friends in Bismarck and they said you don't have to pay for tags in a fire district and the fire district is responsible for fire protection, and the fire protection the district is providing is from the association that has no authority to collect funding because only a fire district has authority to collect funding from taxes but the association worked to defeat the tax so there is no funding so the association has to try to get funding from tags that people who live in the fire protection district don't have to pay for. Whew, what a circle jerk.
I know I'm going to sound a little dumb here. Are you saying that if I live out of town ill need to buy a tag, but if I live within the city of Bismarck I don't because I should automatically be protected? IDK I got confused.....yes I'm easily confused.
i know

Orlando, FL

#17 Oct 9, 2012
If you live in the city limits you don't have to buy a tag
wow

United States

#18 Oct 9, 2012
it does not matter. if you have a small fire your still going to lose everything. a bunch of kids drunks and fellons cant do anything anyhow.

and yes fellons check casw net.
James

United States

#19 Oct 9, 2012
i know wrote:
If you live in the city limits you don't have to buy a tag
You don't HAVE to buy a fire tag if you live outside the city limits. Like the one guy said, every one who lives inside the city, or outside in the rural area around the city lives in the Bismarck fire protection district. People who live in a fire protection district do not have to buy fire tags from an association even though that association is providing fire protection. This is because the fire protection district is responsible for providing protection. If I lived in Bismarck and had a fire and lost anything I would sue the fire protection district for allowing the association to operate, and the association for preventing the fire district from getting the funding needed to operate. What a joke that place is.
ThirdPartyObserv er

Ballwin, MO

#20 Oct 9, 2012
I know that this is really none of my business but topix is a gossip site so I'll just add my two cents just like everyone else does.

Who really cares if the FD is up at the firehouse? Isn't really a blessing if the fireman are up there playing video games? If they are up at the firehouse playing games at least they are able to respond to calls sooner to help the public...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bismarck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
man oh man 21 min Captain Obvious 6
roscoe singer Sat Hisfanforever 5
trailor park trash/THOMURES (Aug '15) Aug 17 NASTY 5
lake hanna (Mar '11) Aug 17 Me-myself-and I 141
Snitching Rats Park hills (May '15) Aug 16 Walter G aka Walls 74
Arcadia Valley Haunted (May '09) Aug 15 Captain Obvious 134
Thee Abby Aug 13 Brother 36

Bismarck Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance