mad people in town
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
me

Chicago, IL

#1 Apr 4, 2012
Why is Betty Jellineck so pissed? Did she really think that her or her husband was going to be voted in for anything? After all everyone in Bismarck knows them
Julie

United States

#2 Apr 4, 2012
Why does it matter and why do you care its not your problem
funny

United States

#4 Apr 4, 2012
Really. She should have known what was going to happen lol...but wait a minute i think you have to stay sober to understand things....
bullcrap

United States

#5 Apr 4, 2012
OMG, let it go. It's over. Done. Finito.
me

Chicago, IL

#6 Apr 4, 2012
Julie wrote:
Oh I know I just can't understand why she didn't see or coming talk about a sore loser wow lol and Julie dear maybe I want to make it my problem, after all you wanted to make it everyones problem when you got on hear crying about getting cussed!
Why??

O Fallon, MO

#8 Apr 4, 2012
me wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I know I just can't understand why she didn't see or coming talk about a sore loser wow lol and Julie dear maybe I want to make it my problem, after all you wanted to make it everyones problem when you got on hear crying about getting cussed!
Why O Why do posts from these whiney Bismarck Dickweeds show up in the Ironton forum???? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??????? All they do is talk shit anonymously behind each others backs like cowards!!
me

Chicago, IL

#9 Apr 4, 2012
[QUOTE who="Why??"]<quot ed text>Why O Why do posts from these whiney Bismarck Dickweeds show up in the Ironton forum???? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??????? All they do is talk shit anonymously behind each others backs like cowards!![/QUOTE]

Oh and I guess your name is why!
Remington

Wentzville, MO

#10 Apr 4, 2012
Julie wrote:
Why are you such a b!tch?
pistol Pete

Haslet, TX

#11 Apr 4, 2012
With a name like remington , you must have a shotgun mouth and a BB gun ass
reject firefighters won

Farmington, MO

#12 Apr 4, 2012
Well if your houses are burning you better call another department, cause these lazy asses won't even go to the call! Go luck Bismarck hope you have good insurance, cause your gonna need it.
Umm

Cedar Hill, MO

#13 Apr 4, 2012
Remington wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you such a b!tch?
Why are you such a d!ck? She's still in highschool. You really think she deserves to be talked to like that? Calling her a b!tch is what starting all this in the beginning anyways.

Since: Apr 12

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Apr 5, 2012
me wrote:
Why is Betty Jellineck so pissed? Did she really think that her or her husband was going to be voted in for anything? After all everyone in Bismarck knows them
LEARN TO SPELL STUPID!

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Apr 5, 2012
Umm wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you such a d!ck? She's still in highschool. You really think she deserves to be talked to like that? Calling her a b!tch is what starting all this in the beginning anyways.
THE dick that is in charge. Being a judgemental prick who suddenly got "saved".

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Apr 5, 2012
[QUOTE who="Why??"]<quot ed text>
Why O Why do posts from these whiney Bismarck Dickweeds show up in the Ironton forum???? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??????? All they do is talk shit anonymously behind each others backs like cowards!![/QUOTE]

I agree, do u think this isn't my real name??

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Apr 5, 2012
Julie wrote:
u go sister in law!! Oh but wait I'm seth radford remember. What an idiot

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Apr 5, 2012
funny wrote:
Really. She should have known what was going to happen lol...but wait a minute i think you have to stay sober to understand things....
u really wanna go there? U think they are the only people in politics that drink in this damn town? Why don't u look a little deeper? U might see the light. U naive asses!
bullcrap

United States

#20 Apr 5, 2012
What the hell is wrong with having a drink. It's legal, and there is not one liquor license left to be bought in this town. Apparently it's good for Bismarck economy.

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Apr 5, 2012
bullcrap wrote:
What the hell is wrong with having a drink. It's legal, and there is not one liquor license left to be bought in this town. Apparently it's good for Bismarck economy.
Well according to the fearless BFD, its immoral and wrong. Instead of Dickey running a fire dept, hes gonna make it the newest church in town. Like we need anymore of those. Damn holyrollers!
me

Chicago, IL

#22 Apr 5, 2012
sradford wrote:
<quoted text>Well according to the fearless BFD, its immoral and wrong. Instead of Dickey running a fire dept, hes gonna make it the newest church in town. Like we need anymore of those. Damn holyrollers!
It sound like it wouldn't hurt you to spends sometime talking to the lord
WHITE NINJA

United States

#23 Apr 5, 2012
me wrote:
<quoted text>
It sound like it wouldn't hurt you to spends sometime talking to the lord
What a hipocrite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bismarck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shooting 12 hr just me 5
cafe redux! Wed word 3
Firechief Requirements Wed Small 6
Tiffany Maxwell (Nov '15) Mar 21 Whoa 44
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Mar 20 George 938
adam childers Mar 20 Llc 3
Kfvs12 story Park Hills Police Dept (Feb '14) Mar 19 Ex con 158

Bismarck Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bismarck Mortgages