tiffany bowman
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
matt

Roanoke, VA

#1 Aug 24, 2010
does any one know tiffany bowman? Where can i find her? WE USE to date and i would really like to get up with her! HELP ME PLEASE:

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 24, 2010
she died from an overdose. are you talking about the girl...would have been around 35-38yrs old?
used to live in squire? If so, that is her. sorry.
Matt

Roanoke, VA

#3 Aug 24, 2010
are you saying tiffany bowman is dead! I talk to some of her pepole and they did not say anything bout that! BUT she lived in horsepen not squire and see never got hi so maybe that was some one else!
Amber L

Roanoke, VA

#4 Aug 24, 2010
No tiffany bowman is not dead in fact she is alive and well! I think she has a boy friend and i dont think he would like you tryin to get up with her. I think they been together for a while..

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#5 Aug 25, 2010
oh man, I was thinking of vickie bowman. I'm so sorry for making you think that.
take care and hope you find her.
amber l

Roanoke, VA

#6 Aug 25, 2010
thanks for fixing that she is one of my BEST friends and i would hate for people to think she is dead!!!!
dino

Cedar Bluff, VA

#7 Aug 25, 2010
she does have a boyfriend and they are serious. She is alive and well. She's 24 25 not in her 30's. And she doesnt do dope!!!!!
matt

Roanoke, VA

#8 Aug 25, 2010
i am glad to know she is well!! i would like to hook up and see if she has changed over the years! just to put it out there i dont care about her bf he can go to hell! I MISS MY TIFF!!
amber l

Roanoke, VA

#9 Aug 25, 2010
matt i went to school with you and tiff and i here this guy kevin she is dating is no good for her
lol

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Aug 25, 2010
dino wrote:
she does have a boyfriend and they are serious. She is alive and well. She's 24 25 not in her 30's. And she doesnt do dope!!!!!
she doesn't do dope??????? where are you getting your info, she not only does it but was dealing it before she was put on house arrest.
tiffany b

Roanoke, VA

#11 Aug 26, 2010
hey this is tiff i am fine! as far as doing dope, anyone who knows me knows that shit has never been my thing, but i am glad to know thats what pepole think! at least the ones that dont know me anyway!!! as far dealing lets be real nobody is dumb enough to try to sell dope in tazwell ha ha hA!!!! and i do have a boyfriend, i am not dead, nor am i strung out! that should preety much take care of everybodys questions!!!!
Ditch the bum

United States

#12 Aug 26, 2010
Let's roll baby, you're fine....
tiffany b

Roanoke, VA

#13 Aug 26, 2010
do i know you, or should i say do you know me!!
lol

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Aug 27, 2010
tiffany b wrote:
hey this is tiff i am fine! as far as doing dope, anyone who knows me knows that shit has never been my thing, but i am glad to know thats what pepole think! at least the ones that dont know me anyway!!! as far dealing lets be real nobody is dumb enough to try to sell dope in tazwell ha ha hA!!!! and i do have a boyfriend, i am not dead, nor am i strung out! that should preety much take care of everybodys questions!!!!
you just keep telling everyone that, we all know the truth. i wouldn't expect the truth from you anyway, you don't know what that is. if you're such a good person then why were you on house arrest?? i don't know what all dope you use, but to me even weed is considered dope!!
tiffany b

Roanoke, VA

#15 Aug 27, 2010
i am on papper or i would smoke dope as you say all the time! as far as the house arrest i took someone elses charge! not that i feel its your business but i am still unsure why you chosee to get on here and talk about pepole!
lol

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Aug 27, 2010
i just think the truth she be told. wow you must be one hell of a friend, better than a mother i guess.
tiffany b

Roanoke, VA

#17 Aug 27, 2010
it showes that you dont know me as well as you would like pepole to think but a - for a try!! i dont think you would be one here saying this s**t if you knew me!i am a grate mom! so lets just keep it between the lines, kay!!
Roll

United States

#18 Aug 27, 2010
I still think she's hot, I'd spoil her so bad she'd never go back.
bishop girl

Port Republic, VA

#19 Aug 27, 2010
tiffany has neva been the type to use dope and she has a point it would very very dumb to sell dope in tazewell county and tiffany is not a dumb girl see gettin on here and talking shit is very childish (lol) bet you wouldnt talk to this shit to her or her freinds would u so go talk shit bout somone else tiffany does not bother ppl in fact she is one of the nicest ppl you could meet if you dont stab her in the back after she has helped or done nothing wrong to you so back up leave her trick... stay on your grind tiffany
lol

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Aug 27, 2010
bishop girl wrote:
tiffany has neva been the type to use dope and she has a point it would very very dumb to sell dope in tazewell county and tiffany is not a dumb girl see gettin on here and talking shit is very childish (lol) bet you wouldnt talk to this shit to her or her freinds would u so go talk shit bout somone else tiffany does not bother ppl in fact she is one of the nicest ppl you could meet if you dont stab her in the back after she has helped or done nothing wrong to you so back up leave her trick... stay on your grind tiffany
whatever, you people are all ignorant. believe what you want to believe and say what you want to say, but there's plenty of people that can back my info up. she may not do anything now, i don't know, but she used to and even she knows that!!! i'm done arguing with ignorant people, i've got better things to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bishop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
justice of the peace (Mar '14) Jul '17 Lol 8
iso (Jul '16) May '17 Curious 2
who wore the wire (Jan '11) Apr '17 Meme 24
dominica browning (Sep '16) Mar '17 jamesandthepeach 8
Whats going on in Bishop here lately (Aug '16) Jan '17 Peace 2
Who is the biggest who*e in Bishop?? (Mar '12) Aug '16 Fun Times 6
Bishop hoes (Jul '11) Aug '16 Fun Times 8

Bishop Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance