who wore the wire
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sfsfsafdsfs

United States

#1 Jan 15, 2011
i dont need to be told wat timmy charges were i done know i dont need anyone to trash talk i know what he is and aint i am his kin i just wanna know if anyone knows who the wire wearing rat is
Really

United States

#2 Jan 17, 2011
Well good I hope he gets all these drugheads around here.Well maybe if Karate gets out like everyone is talking maybe he will help.I hope they get them all locked up way 2 many running around here trying 2 find something 2 get into or someone 2 rob. Give them Drugheads hell boys!
friend

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Feb 10, 2011
it was delta and keith
as if

United States

#5 Feb 15, 2011
Well more of these xcons r getting out of jail. Well maybe if enough of them wears a wire maybe Bishop will get clean up one day. Well here in a few years the man that is good at wearing wires maybe he will put all these drugheads low lifes off the streets. But the only thing that sucks is he is a bigger low life than these other burned out drugheads out around here. He loves to cut people u all know who I`m talking about good luck u low lifes I hope u all get put behind bars where u need 2 be.
shame_shame

Bandy, VA

#6 Feb 15, 2011
this place is filled with drugs but no one needs to point that out and yes the person who is wearing the wire has a big problem with drugs but do you think it's right for him to put all the others behind bars and then to remain out of them himself?
as if

United States

#7 Feb 16, 2011
shame_shame wrote:
this place is filled with drugs but no one needs to point that out and yes the person who is wearing the wire has a big problem with drugs but do you think it's right for him to put all the others behind bars and then to remain out of them himself?
Who cares as long as it cleans up this hell whole. Hell u people need 2 wake up and open ur eyes it`s not getting any better around here. Another thing u can`t help these burn outs around here they have 2 want 2 help themselves first and none of them wants 2 change. Someone needs 2 clean the trash up around here so if it takes trash 2 clean then there be it. Something has 2 happen
Stupid

United States

#10 Feb 9, 2012
Well he gets out of jail next year maybe he will catch more.I sure hope so
who cares

United States

#11 Feb 12, 2012
if you do drugs you need help or in jail sorry you are hurting everyone loved ones!! you low life drug heads!
Iknow

Hollywood, FL

#12 Feb 13, 2012
who cares wrote:
if you do drugs you need help or in jail sorry you are hurting everyone loved ones!! you low life drug heads!
I agree
Alicia and Lewis Hunley

North Tazewell, VA

#13 Feb 20, 2012
nathaniel grizzle is the wire wearing person
Alicia and Lewis Hunley

North Tazewell, VA

#14 Feb 20, 2012
and robbie woods
wrong

Lombard, IL

#15 Feb 20, 2012
grizzle yes robbie no
Truth

Hollywood, FL

#16 Feb 21, 2012
Alicia and Lewis Hunley wrote:
nathaniel grizzle is the wire wearing person
I heard the same thing.
Truth

Hollywood, FL

#17 Feb 21, 2012
But as everyone knows you hear all kinds of things around here. People don't have anything better to than to talk crap about other. So you can't really believe anything you hear. It's usually these burn outs running there mouth. This place is getting really bad and down the road is much worst. I don't know what people is going to do around here. I sucks people are the ways they are around here.
Truth

Hollywood, FL

#18 Feb 21, 2012
Alicia and Lewis Hunley wrote:
and robbie woods
Does anyone know where Robbie's brother is at? Just asking never see him around anymore.
Girlfriend

Hollywood, FL

#19 Feb 21, 2012
Well girlfriend you are so right everyone talking crap about everyone around here. What's this world becoming of
So true

Hollywood, FL

#20 Feb 21, 2012
who cares wrote:
But the truth is most all these drug heads around here don't want help. They may use wanting to get help to only try to get out of their touble, but they don't want help. They just want to stay high and keep making a fool out of themselves. I should know I was once married to the biggest drug head drunk in Bishop. He used trying to get help to try to get out of his legal problems but he never wanted to get off drugs or his alcohol. He will never change. I'm just glad I got away from his good for nothing nasty ass. Drug heads isn't good for nothing a waste of space if you ask me. I don't understand what they get out of hurting there families. I can't stand my x he put me through hell and I hope he gets his right back he is real scrum . But people who do other people wrong it comes back and bites them on their ass. So I'm just watching and waiting.......... because no doubt he will get his one day. lol
Nextdoor

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#21 Apr 25, 2012
So true wrote:
<quoted text> But the truth is most all these drug heads around here don't want help. They may use wanting to get help to only try to get out of their touble, but they don't want help. They just want to stay high and keep making a fool out of themselves. I should know I was once married to the biggest drug head drunk in Bishop. He used trying to get help to try to get out of his legal problems but he never wanted to get off drugs or his alcohol. He will never change. I'm just glad I got away from his good for nothing nasty ass. Drug heads isn't good for nothing a waste of space if you ask me. I don't understand what they get out of hurting there families. I can't stand my x he put me through hell and I hope he gets his right back he is real scrum . But people who do other people wrong it comes back and bites them on their ass. So I'm just watching and waiting.......... because no doubt he will get his one day. lol
Tell it girl amen to that!
duh

Bellevue, WA

#22 May 4, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text> Does anyone know where Robbie's brother is at? Just asking never see him around anymore.
Which brother?
snitch

Princeton, WV

#24 Feb 25, 2015
wrong wrote:
grizzle yes robbie no
Robbie woods may not of been wearing it then but he is now so I would stay clear of him..And that's a fact..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bishop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The dude that I seen with Evan Stanford ? Jul 29 VAcowgirl 1
bringing things to light May '15 so true 2
Bishop sucks (Jan '13) Apr '15 uh huh 11
Telephone service (Nov '13) Mar '15 jordennancy23 5
justice of the peace (Mar '14) Apr '14 Tom 3
job (May '13) Jan '14 Dozer 2
job (Jun '13) Jan '14 Dozer 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bishop Mortgages