Are we headed for a civil war/revolut...

Are we headed for a civil war/revolution?

Posted in the Bisbee Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
SlightlyTilted

Moss Point, MS

#1 Aug 23, 2012
First off I'm not a conspiracy theorist...

But I've been reading news that certainly add up to some disturbing conclusions.

Things I've read:

- FEMA has stockpiles of millions of caskets in open storage areas located in all 50 states and a number of them doubled in the last few months.
- "The government" DHS has ordered some 1.2 billion rounds of .40 cal hollow point rounds.
- The UN is being offered the USA soverinity for its own use as they see fit.
- Military vehicles are being moved to places in bulk (along with personel) to areas just outside of major cities.
- DHS has created large military style police forces with training above and beyond that of our own military.
- Gun laws are getting stricter and to a point that the government wants all civilians.
- The patriot act continues to be signed into use by our government thus nullifying our constitution in many ways.

I realize I am seriously lacking in political information and very well may be reading extremist views as well as watching extremist YouTube videos.

Ok, so looking at this (plus tons more that I'm sure I'm forgetting) what is the deal? Is it time to prep for this and hunker down in the desert with my family? Or should I just quit reading the news?
SlightlyTilted

Moss Point, MS

#2 Aug 23, 2012
EDIT

- Gun laws are getting stricter and to a point that the government wants all civilians *unarmed*
WoahThere

La Mesa, CA

#3 Aug 23, 2012
Much of this information isn't reported by the reputable news sources so I'd say were safe.

This kind of thing happens every few years. Personally, I wouldn't let this worry anyone especially in southeast Arizona. Were too far from the 'action' should it take place. That being the case, you may be in the area the people that don't want in something like this because they would follow the current 'immigration' of mexicans but in the opposite direction.

I'd say relax, go for a walk and definitely quit reading what you're reading. Read reputable news sources. Over seas papers might have better information if you must read about this.
S-N-A-F-U

Sierra Vista, AZ

#4 Aug 23, 2012
WoahThere wrote:
Much of this information isn't reported by the reputable news sources so I'd say were safe.
This kind of thing happens every few years. Personally, I wouldn't let this worry anyone especially in southeast Arizona. Were too far from the 'action' should it take place. That being the case, you may be in the area the people that don't want in something like this because they would follow the current 'immigration' of mexicans but in the opposite direction.
I'd say relax, go for a walk and definitely quit reading what you're reading. Read reputable news sources. Over seas papers might have better information if you must read about this.
The question is, what reputable news sources are you talking about?? The fact is, majority of Americans no longer trust Lame stream media, whether it be electronic or news print.....

http://real-agenda.com/tag/main-stream-media-...
G-T-F-O

Moss Point, MS

#5 Aug 24, 2012
SNAFU

I'm going to put this as nicely as I can. You referencing a blogger (with the same style extreemist views the op was talking about) is a little concerning. Do you use Wikipedia as a reliable source of information?

CNN, BBC , The Economist, Forbes or any other "grown up's" news source. If they aren't reporting on it - it isn't an issue. ALL news will put their own spin on things. So you get as many differnt views as you can and pick out the little bit that's common and you have your answers.

Let's keep the tin foil hats in the drawer for awhile longer.
blue nile

Caldwell, ID

#6 Aug 24, 2012
SlightlyTilted wrote:
First off I'm not a conspiracy theorist...
Oh yes you are.
SP Jockey

Tucson, AZ

#7 Aug 24, 2012
G-T-F-O wrote:
SNAFU
I'm going to put this as nicely as I can. You referencing a blogger (with the same style extreemist views the op was talking about) is a little concerning. Do you use Wikipedia as a reliable source of information?
CNN, BBC , The Economist, Forbes or any other "grown up's" news source. If they aren't reporting on it - it isn't an issue. ALL news will put their own spin on things. So you get as many differnt views as you can and pick out the little bit that's common and you have your answers.
Let's keep the tin foil hats in the drawer for awhile longer.
How did YOU know where I keep my tin foil hat?!?!? Are you watching me???? That's it, I am putting it on!
Wow

Coronado Ntl Forest, AZ

#8 Aug 24, 2012
SlightlyTilted wrote:
First off I'm not a conspiracy theorist...
But I've been reading news that certainly add up to some disturbing conclusions.
Things I've read:
- FEMA has stockpiles of millions of caskets in open storage areas located in all 50 states and a number of them doubled in the last few months.
- "The government" DHS has ordered some 1.2 billion rounds of .40 cal hollow point rounds.
- The UN is being offered the USA soverinity for its own use as they see fit.
- Military vehicles are being moved to places in bulk (along with personel) to areas just outside of major cities.
- DHS has created large military style police forces with training above and beyond that of our own military.
- Gun laws are getting stricter and to a point that the government wants all civilians.
- The patriot act continues to be signed into use by our government thus nullifying our constitution in many ways.
I realize I am seriously lacking in political information and very well may be reading extremist views as well as watching extremist YouTube videos.
Ok, so looking at this (plus tons more that I'm sure I'm forgetting) what is the deal? Is it time to prep for this and hunker down in the desert with my family? Or should I just quit reading the news?
And where are these military vehicles and personnel at??
tinfoil hat

Bisbee, AZ

#9 Aug 25, 2012
SlightlyTilted wrote:
First off I'm not a conspiracy theorist...
But I've been reading news that certainly add up to some disturbing conclusions.
Things I've read:
- FEMA has stockpiles of millions of caskets in open storage areas located in all 50 states and a number of them doubled in the last few months.
So the federal government is going to massacre "millions" of people, but yet is nice enough to spring for a decent burial?
SlightlyTilted wrote:
- Gun laws are getting stricter and to a point that the government wants all civilians.
Do you have any examples of federal gun laws that have changed or grown more restrictive, or is this simply a product of your imagination?
tinfoil hat

Bisbee, AZ

#10 Aug 25, 2012
S-N-A-F-U wrote:
<quoted text>
The question is, what reputable news sources are you talking about?? The fact is, majority of Americans no longer trust Lame stream media, whether it be electronic or news print.....
http://real-agenda.com/tag/main-stream-media-...
It is amusing how SNAFU assumes that because Americans distrust the mainstream media that somehow makes realagenda.com a credible source of information. Here is a sampling of headlines:
"Did we really see Venus crossing in front of the Sun?"
"Hijacked Military Drones as tools for False-flag Attacks"
"UN Sterilization Campaigns In Developing Countries Accelerating"
This one concerning the movie theater shooting in Colorado is particularly paranoid: "For starters, the Batman movie theater shooting was obviously staged. The evidence of this includes eyewitness reports of multiple shooters, James Holmes being drugged out of his mind in court (a common tactic used against patsies), his work as a graduate student in a government-funded neuroscience program that specifically researched altered perception of time and reality...The attack in Aurora, Colorado was not a run-of-the-mill random violent act by a graduate student; it was a carefully planned, plotted, funded, and well-trained attack carried out for a specific purpose."

The only thing funnier than the stories themselves is the comments section.
Poncho Vanilla

Sierra Vista, AZ

#11 Aug 27, 2012
G-T-F-O wrote:
SNAFU
I'm going to put this as nicely as I can. You referencing a blogger (with the same style extreemist views the op was talking about) is a little concerning. Do you use Wikipedia as a reliable source of information?
CNN, BBC , The Economist, Forbes or any other "grown up's" news source. If they aren't reporting on it - it isn't an issue. ALL news will put their own spin on things. So you get as many differnt views as you can and pick out the little bit that's common and you have your answers.
Let's keep the tin foil hats in the drawer for awhile longer.
Nice spin Maytag, but it doesn't wash! It seems you conviently missed the findings by Gallup that SNAFU posted: "that most Americans don't trust the main stream media" - and confirmed by his link.....
http://real-agenda.com/tag/main-stream-media -...

There are many other links out there confirming the decline of trust in these venues. However, if you can prevail to prove that the MSM is on the rebound in increasing its TRUST amongst it's viewers....I await with bated breath....

http://investmentwatchblog.com/americans-no-l...
Poncho Vanilla

Sierra Vista, AZ

#12 Aug 27, 2012
Poncho Vanilla wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice spin Maytag, but it doesn't wash! It seems you conviently missed the findings by Gallup that SNAFU posted: "that most Americans don't trust the main stream media" - and confirmed by his link.....
http://real-agenda.com/tag/main-stream-media -...
There are many other links out there confirming the decline of trust in these venues. However, if you can prevail to prove that the MSM is on the rebound in increasing its TRUST amongst it's viewers....I await with bated breath....
http://investmentwatchblog.com/americans-no-l...
BTW "Real Agenda" is only the messenger in this event. If GTFO, et al, had taken the time to click on that highlighted blue GALLUP it would have brought up the conformation. Technology seems to dumbfound those that still live in caves inverted.....But wait, I'll do it for you.....

http://www.gallup.com/poll/155585/Americans-C... ....
N Th Wnd

Lees Summit, MO

#13 Aug 27, 2012
I saw a link the other day that said Darth Vador is not really Luke Skywalkers daddy so it must be true.After all i did read it online.
SlightlyTilted

Moss Point, MS

#14 Aug 28, 2012
Ok let's see:

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2012/08/27/down...

Doesn't really matter what the news reports on it. It's plain in the video. This has already taken place in Chicago and LA over the last few weeks.

Ive read where SWAT teams have been ordered to be ready for 'major civil unrest and revolt' and are training vigilantly to be prepared.
tinfoil hat

Bisbee, AZ

#15 Aug 28, 2012
SlightlyTilted wrote:
Ok let's see:
http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2012/08/27/down...
Doesn't really matter what the news reports on it. It's plain in the video. This has already taken place in Chicago and LA over the last few weeks.
Ive read where SWAT teams have been ordered to be ready for 'major civil unrest and revolt' and are training vigilantly to be prepared.
None of which, of course, does anything to back up your earlier hysterical assertions of FEMA camps and an imminent UN takeover of the United States. I wouldn't recommend Tucson, as the constant military training flights overhead will certainly cause much bunching of panties on your part.
tinfoil hat

Bisbee, AZ

#16 Aug 28, 2012
You also forgot to mention specific examples of recently passed Federal gun laws which you find more restrictive or oppressive. Are you sure you aren't imagining things, since Federal gun laws have not undergone any changes under the Obama administration?
SlightlyTilted

Caldwell, ID

#17 Aug 29, 2012
Do you have a search engine that you use?

Let me suggest:

Google.com

Surely you don't need your hand held every single time you comment.

I've since done more looking into this and it seems more and more likely.

Not hysterical but definetly paying attention.
tinfoil hat

Bisbee, AZ

#18 Aug 29, 2012
There is absolutely nothing from any news source which suggests Obama has changed or is seeking to change any federal law regarding gun ownership. Provide specific examples or admit that your little tinfoil hat is on way too tight. Clearly, you bought the safeway brand tinfoil for your hat instead of springing for the reynolds wrap. Don't you know safeway is owned by secret Kenyan Bolshevik freemason Muslims?
You bored or what

United States

#19 Sep 9, 2012
<<< Are we headed for a civil war/revolution?>>>
Talk about a "loaded question."
If Obama is re-elected, that could lead to a civil war. If Romney wins, revolution could be inevitable.
Maybe none of that will ever happen.
Who here has a functional crystal ball, or a reliable pendulum?
MDMD

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Oct 23, 2012
Are you kidding me? This is just the kind of false sense of security the Powers That Be would love to cultivate. What are you, a debunker...? A cointel troll...?
Keep reading the alternative news sites like Natural News, Mercola.com and cassiopaea.org for the real story, folks. No conspiracies, just the ugly truth about our world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bisbee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Memo to LittleBunnyFooFoo 10 min LittleBunnyFooFoo 139
Revolution of Light 1 hr Kay 49
Recovering From Magical Thinking (Jul '15) Mon Kay 126
Rockstar Revolutionary Mon Updates 14
May 11th P&Z meeting for Elfrida marijuana cult... May 1 Truth 4
Virgil Light is Batman Apr 27 Bellweather 26
Rumor: Bisbee Dispensary is closing/moving Apr 27 Sugar Cain 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bisbee Mortgages