First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JGAZ

Memphis, TN

#1 Sep 24, 2010
Is Bisbee safe to come visit? Are the Foster's gone? I saw the crazy posts and don't want to run into those kind of people. Thanks.
NOT SAFE HERE

United States

#3 Sep 25, 2010
JGAZ wrote:
Is Bisbee safe to come visit? Are the Foster's gone? I saw the crazy posts and don't want to run into those kind of people. Thanks.
The Foster's are the least of your worries in Bisbee. Bisbee is full of SMI's, addicts, criminals, drunks, pot heads and those are the nice people!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#4 Sep 25, 2010
Bisbee is not a bad place to visit and in fact, I think it's relatively safe in comparison to most other places. Sure, you're gonna hear stories, but to try to make Bisbee out to be someplace where crime runs amock or where people are not safe, is really stretching things. Every year, thousands of tourists visit Bisbee and never have a problem, and the vast majority of Bisbee citizens, probably 99% or more, also never have problems. It's usually the same 1% or so that cause the cops the most work.
Anti-Eric

United States

#5 Sep 25, 2010
NOT SAFE HERE wrote:
<quoted text>
The Foster's are the least of your worries in Bisbee. Bisbee is full of SMI's, addicts, criminals, drunks, pot heads and those are the nice people!
And those SMI's that leave here (physically) still come to this forum to torment people, right Eric??
good grief

United States

#6 Sep 25, 2010
Is Bisbee safe to visit? Is Lodi safe to visit? Is Paris? Or Rolfe, Iowa?

Is the question because our beloved governor talked about headless bodies in the desert? Just wondering.

JGAZ

Memphis, TN

#7 Sep 25, 2010
Thank you all for the insight. I used to live in'Ol Bisbee and just wanted to see what the vibe was these days.Paris was safe (expensive) and so was Lodi. I've never been to Rolfe, IA. I don't believe much of what Brewer says unless it's a nice long pause. Cheers!
JGAZ

Memphis, TN

#8 Sep 25, 2010
Thank you all for the insight. I used to live in 'Ol Bisbee and just wanted to see what the vibe is like these days. Paris was safe (expensive) and Lodi was safe. I've never been to Rolfe, IA. I don't belive much of what Brewer says unless it's a nice long pause. Cheers!
JGAZ

Memphis, TN

#9 Sep 25, 2010
Hmm. Double post. Sorry.
Bob Dobbs

Globe, AZ

#10 Sep 26, 2010
good grief wrote:
Is Bisbee safe to visit? Is Lodi safe to visit? Is Paris? Or Rolfe, Iowa?
Is the question because our beloved governor talked about headless bodies in the desert? Just wondering.
There are usually two or three headless bodies in my front yard every morning. I just step over them - they don't bother anyone, and they make good compost.
underling amalgam

United States

#11 Oct 7, 2010
If you're scared of a few beheadings you should stay home, heads roll like tumbleweeds, the streets flow ankle deep in the blood of gringos. We even got mass graves!
stupid

Tucson, AZ

#12 Nov 2, 2010
Like you would ever get a feel for ANYTHING by checking what these dipshits on this forum think..THEY DON"T THINK, they react to their own pathetic take on the world around them,(which is their living room.)
yoda

Tucson, AZ

#13 Nov 3, 2010
a living room have i
bubba

Caldwell, ID

#14 Nov 23, 2010
stupid wrote:
Like you would ever get a feel for ANYTHING by checking what these dipshits on this forum think..THEY DON"T THINK, they react to their own pathetic take on the world around them,(which is their living room.)
What a great example, well done.
Melanie

Tucson, AZ

#15 Nov 24, 2010
You are relatively safe in Bisbee. Someone might pick your pocket, break into your car or try and hump your leg but you are not going to be killed here.
Tennessee Boy

Knoxville, TN

#16 Nov 24, 2010
I visit Bisbee at least once a year. I have never had a problem with anyone.
Goin South

Tucson, AZ

#17 Nov 24, 2010
One of the reasons my Mrs. and I bought a home in Bisbee was the opportunities for getting out and exercising. The climate, terrain and beautiful surroundings form a combination you won't find anywhere else. We've been out walking at least three hours every week and have been approached by panhandlers twice. We don't give money; once we gave the homeless guy the chewy bars we were carrying and he was sincerely grateful. Contrast this with Flagstaff where you can't go walking on Milton without encountering hostile drunks (great - safe college town we send our kids to!) We haven't had a break-in; neither have our neighbors. So far, the biggest problems are dog poo and cracks in the sidewalk.
juan

United States

#18 Feb 7, 2011
bizbee is awesome
juan

United States

#19 Feb 7, 2011
screaming banshee is really good
juan

United States

#20 Feb 7, 2011
the copper queen hotel is haunted
juan

United States

#21 Feb 7, 2011
i had a long night with a former prostitute named marla. Spirit of sum sort

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bisbee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Breaking: Radiation leak at eastern border of A... (Jul '16) Jul 16 DangerBehney 4
Busbee, AZ.... too immature for prime time (Jul '16) Jul 16 DangerBehney 2
The Bisbee Traffic Circle Landscaping is a Disg... (Aug '10) Jul 16 DangerBehney 4
octopi are aliens (Jul '16) Jul 16 DangerBehney 2
looking for a good neurologist for my mom Jul 7 kim evert 1

Bisbee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bisbee Mortgages