Jessica Cooper best for prosecutor

Oct 21, 2012 Full story: Lathrup Village Eccentric

The Oakland County prosecutor's race boils down to courtroom experience: Jessica Cooper has it, while Mike Bishop does not.

Full Story
Justice

Petoskey, MI

#1 Oct 24, 2012
This is Debbie Jarvis and I am the mother of Kristine Mihelich who was the third victim of the Oakland County Child Killers.

In response to Jessica Cooper’s continued effort to detract from the facts by calling people names and making baseless statements for the sole purpose of covering for her mistakes and failures. I say turn the cases over to the Department of Justice for an independent investigation.

Or take your name off the ballot and stop providing a disservice to the citizens of Oakland County. The Public needs to demand that Jessica Cooper turn the Oakland County Child Killer cases over to the Department of Justice for an independent investigation so these and other cases under Cooper’s control may be solved.

Victims of the now described American Legion Serial Killers include: Mark Stebbins, Jane Allen, Jill Robertson, Kristine Mihelich, Timothy King, Patricia Spencer, Pamela Hobley, Donna Serra, Laura Wilson, Cynthia Cadieux, Sandra Butler, Kimberly King, Kim Larrow, and Kellie Brownlee. These are the names of victims of the American Legion Serial Killers that have been identified so far. The names of the kids Jessica Cooper does not give a damn about.

Think before you vote. Would you want Jessica Cooper in charge of any investigation that involved the abduction and killing of your child?

I can answer that as a victim’s mother… NO!!!!!!!!

VOTE MIKE BISHOP AND LET THESE SERIAL KILLERS BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR CRIMES.

You Should Also Know; Some of These Serial Killers Still Live In Oakland County Today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Birmingham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) 19 hr Go Blue Forever 123
Do you approve of Jim Ellison as Mayor? (Dec '13) Sep 13 RO-Nostradamus 4
shoutout to clarapagex Sep 13 masterxcall103 1
MI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in M... (Oct '10) Sep 12 Sybil 95
This question is for the girls. Sep 11 Beth 0
Royal Oak coping with rash of vacant downtown s... Sep 11 Beth 3
Coffee isn't the only thing that's hot at shop (Jun '07) Sep 11 Beth 10
•••
Birmingham Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Birmingham Jobs