Two Men Arrested in Stabbing Incident...

Two Men Arrested in Stabbing Incidents at South Bar

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Aug 1, 2011, titled Two Men Arrested in Stabbing Incidents at South Bar. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Birmingham police arrested two brothers at South Bar early Monday morning after a bar fight resulted in two bouncers being stabbed with a fork and knife.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Jimmy

Herndon, VA

#1 Aug 2, 2011
Wait.... Why was a 19 year old in there in the first place? This is the same bar, mind you, that got busted for serving Hanna Montanna.
I was outside of South when this all happened and got to listen to the 19 year old's account of what went on: "It wasn't me!" When the bouncer came over and said it was the guy, his response was "Wasn't me!" When they read his his rights (I know, they actually did that while he was in the car) he said "Don't know shy I'm here I didn't do nuthin'". When his friends came over and said how much he screwed up he kept going "I don't know what you talking bout I didn't do anything."
Was a great night of laughs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Birmingham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiny Tim's Slot Car Racing and The Boys and Gir... (Sep '06) Mar 20 RivieraRay 35
News Security Guard's Home Reportedly Searched In Mi... Mar 12 Tameka former Det... 12
News pulte homes (Sep '11) Mar 2 BECHT 666 11
clawson manor (Sep '16) Feb '17 Polo 2
Why are there no ground searches for Danielle S... Feb '17 jack 3
Hail to our fearless leader Feb '17 shortbus collage 1
Birmingham Art gallery owned by John McKinney (Jan '11) Jan '17 NJFANZINI 25

Birmingham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Birmingham Mortgages