Police Arrest North Carolina Man In C...

Police Arrest North Carolina Man In Connection With Door-to-Door Solicitor Case

There are 2 comments on the Patch.com story from Jul 13, 2012, titled Police Arrest North Carolina Man In Connection With Door-to-Door Solicitor Case. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Authorities arrested a man in connection with a suspected larceny from a home on the 1600 block of Bowers on July 2 . Birmingham Police said Thursday that a 25-year-old man from Lincolnton, NC is the suspect who claimed to be a door-to-door magazine salesman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Sue

Roseville, MI

#1 Jul 13, 2012
Comcast are the worst that I have experienced here in SCS. You have a No Solicitation sticker on your door but they pound and pound on your door until you open it and then they refuse to leave before giving you their spiel. We have repeatedly called their headquarters and asked them to respect the No Solicitation stickers but it just happened the other day. They say they are Comcast but I do not see any vehicle. They are walking up and down the street.
Exercise your rights

Farmington, MI

#3 Jul 13, 2012
Sue wrote:
Comcast are the worst that I have experienced here in SCS. You have a No Solicitation sticker on your door but they pound and pound on your door until you open it and then they refuse to leave before giving you their spiel. We have repeatedly called their headquarters and asked them to respect the No Solicitation stickers but it just happened the other day. They say they are Comcast but I do not see any vehicle. They are walking up and down the street.
Next time they pound on your door have a firearm clearly visible and sticking out of your waistband. Totally legal and because you're in your home you DON'T have to have a permit to carry it on your person. They'll leave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Birmingham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Troy Dec 14 kelcesarz 25
Tiny Tim's Slot Car Racing and The Boys and Gir... (Sep '06) Dec 11 Blast from the past 37
News pulte homes (Sep '11) Nov 30 PULTE Yidfellas 19
News Michigan Star Clipper Dinner train makes last run (Jan '09) Sep '17 Ron 6
News Racist graffiti found on homes in Royal Oak Sep '17 WATCHING LIVONIA 1
News Clients accuse massage therapist of molestation (Sep '07) Aug '17 naw 23
News NBA Finals Schedule and DBB meet up??!!?? (Jun '17) Jun '17 makebtc123 1

Birmingham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Birmingham Mortgages