Immigrants plan rally in historic Bir...

Immigrants plan rally in historic Birmingham park

There are 13 comments on the NBC13.com story from Apr 14, 2012, titled Immigrants plan rally in historic Birmingham park. In it, NBC13.com reports that:

Young immigrants, who say they do not have the documents to prove that they are in the U.S. legally, are planning a rally in Birmingham.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC13.com.

Big Blue Buses

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Apr 14, 2012
Too bad Napolitano has the ICE "big blue buses" in moth balls? She's disgusting!
Free is free

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Apr 14, 2012
I bet less than 50 people show up.

“Assimilate & Speak English!”

Since: Jan 07

Lansing, IL - now: Pomp Bch FL

#3 Apr 15, 2012
They are NOT immigrants. They are ILLEGAL ALIENS. If they are announcing they are going to be there, ICE should be there to round them up and ship them out.

This is ridiculous that we are putting up with this nonsense. Get rid of the P.C. crap and let's get things done!
Send in the clowns

Allentown, PA

#4 Apr 15, 2012
So where will ICE be when these criminals are protesting?
Wow All 100

De Soto, KS

#5 Apr 15, 2012
Another small crowd, sold as a big one? lol

Since: Apr 09

small town

#7 Apr 15, 2012
Obama send ICE to the Park!!
Maggie

Saint George, UT

#8 Apr 15, 2012
Take buses...at this point I do not care if you are legal or illegal.If you are there and demanding more from me ,get rid of em.
Unfortunately

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Apr 15, 2012
dirtbag1958 wrote:
Obama send ICE to the Park!!
Unfortunately he'd send ice for tea.
Bernadette

United States

#10 Apr 16, 2012
Ignorant people like u need to be shipped out this is America
LMAO

De Soto, KS

#11 Apr 16, 2012
Bernadette wrote:
Leave!

“Assimilate & Speak English!”

Since: Jan 07

Lansing, IL - now: Pomp Bch FL

#12 Apr 16, 2012
Bernadette wrote:
Yes, it is. And it is a sovereign country with laws. Everyone must follow those laws or suffer the consequences of their law breaking.

Learn punctuation. It obviously escapes your ignorant arse.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#13 Apr 17, 2012
Free is free wrote:
I bet less than 50 people show up.
I bet that too and most of those will just be homeless people hired to carry signs. But Big Media will carry on like there were thousands.
Patriotic Girl

Wexford, PA

#14 Jun 2, 2012
What the h--- are the people in washington doing?? They work just a few days A YEAR(check it out)and get all the benefits and salary..We are the ones that suffer from their stupidity!! The president took an oath to protect the American people when he was inaugurated and what has he done?? Put that nut job, that was the governor of Arizona, in charge..She says the borders are safer than before,before what I say?? I for one am sick of this crap that is going on in this country!! With the illegal gangs and the Afro-American gangs--it's not safe to travel in this country!!!Where is the protection?? When will these people understand that it is against the law to be here?? Any other country would have them in jail or worse!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Birmingham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Many Christian conservatives are backing Alabam... 5 hr ThomasA 1,959
Time of Breaking News/Special Reports 10 hr Georgia Fitzpatri... 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue Tyrone Abdul Carp 21,440
Time for Big Cuts to Entitlements Tue Let Freedom Ring 42
Pervert Roy Moore Feb 16 Voter 6
Alabama at home nudists Feb 9 Jackhoffallday 2
Swingers clubs or groups? (Mar '16) Feb 7 twodees01 6

Birmingham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Birmingham Mortgages