Swedish girl seeks bargirl work in USA

Swedish girl seeks bargirl work in USA

Posted in the Birmingham Forum

“Swedish girl wanna come to US”

Since: Feb 12

Your town

#1 Feb 10, 2012
Hi

Iím a girl from Sweden but my dream is USA! Not the glamour of the big cities but the real USA!

I look for work as bargirl/barmaid/waitress and whatever at some cozy local pub or bar like. Iím happy to work topless or even nude. I donít look for work as stripper at a big fancy strip club. I donít want that, and I donít have the body for it.

My dream place is a local bar, maybe even a bit rundown like. Maybe family-owned. Small, so Iím one of the family like, just the one that is topless. And small so the guests are like regulars that I can have friendly chats with and not alot of pressure like.

Iím 25, not exactly a stripper figure. Blonde, happy, smiling, bisexual, submissive, caring, sweet and love to please!

Love

Lena

Since: Jan 12

Swindon, UK

#2 Feb 14, 2012
bimbolena wrote:
Hi

I’m a girl from Sweden but my dream is USA! Not the glamour of the big cities but the real USA!

I look for work as bargirl/barmaid/waitress and whatever at some cozy local pub or bar like. I’m happy to work topless or even nude. I don’t look for work as stripper at a big fancy strip club. I don’t want that, and I don’t have the body for it.

My dream place is a local bar, maybe even a bit rundown like. Maybe family-owned. Small, so I’m one of the family like, just the one that is topless. And small so the guests are like regulars that I can have friendly chats with and not alot of pressure like.

I’m 25, not exactly a stripper figure. Blonde, happy, smiling, bisexual, submissive, caring, sweet and love to please!

Love

Lena
ok I own a few bars send me ur c.v and pictures [email protected] ... Hustlers...

“Swedish girl wanna come to US”

Since: Feb 12

Your town

#3 Feb 14, 2012
Cozies08 wrote:
<quoted text>
ok I own a few bars send me ur c.v and pictures [email protected] ... Hustlers...
Thank You SIr!!

I'll mail You now!
Work

Birmingham, AL

#4 Jun 24, 2012
bimbolena wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You SIr!!
I'll mail You now!
I'm in Birmingham al email me at [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Birmingham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay guys in Birmingham, AL 1 hr btwo212 2
News U.S. Steel to permanently close some operations... 5 hr Floivanus 26
Selling my used tights, knickers and shoes. FETISH 6 hr indeedfishkate 3
tramadol 7 hr mark 4
News What you need to know about Blue Bell's return ... 9 hr Go Blue Forever 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 20 hr Samson 20,104
News Martin Luther King Jr.'s Niece Reveals How Her ... Aug 29 Oh No You Di-nt 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Birmingham Mortgages