The SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER IS de...

The SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER IS destroying Publicly Funded Schools!

Posted in the Birmingham Forum

MARK TRAINA

Slidell, LA

#1 Jul 17, 2012
The SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER IS destroying Publicly Funded Schools!The SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER IS going to love doing business with the fatuous1. God forbid that a Student, Teacher or School Administrator gets attacked by one of their clients during the 2012-13 school year, as has happened so many times in the past. I am currently working with a number of parents (and their attorneys) right now whose children were assaulted on JPPSS Campuses over the past several years by SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER clients. One in particular is a case at a JPPSS Middle School where an innocent young lady was flung to the ground by her pony tail and got the living shyt kicked out of her. As I recall, your client, a regular education student with a well-documented history of receiving numerous suspensions for engaging in such activities as physical and verbal aggression, noncompliance, profanity, disrespect for authority and elopement was arrested immediately after the incident.
FACT: The American Public needs to know how the SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER has systematically made Public Schools unsafe havens for normal kids attempting to get an education in a free, fair and safe environment-as per the Constitution of America. In the fall of 2012 we will be Picketing Unsafe Schools all over Louisiana.
fatuous1
www.marktraina.webs.com
Son of Southie

Norfolk, VA

#2 Jul 18, 2012
MARK TRAINA wrote:
The SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER IS destroying Publicly Funded Schools!The SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER IS going to love doing business with the fatuous1. God forbid that a Student, Teacher or School Administrator gets attacked by one of their clients during the 2012-13 school year, as has happened so many times in the past. I am currently working with a number of parents (and their attorneys) right now whose children were assaulted on JPPSS Campuses over the past several years by SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER clients. One in particular is a case at a JPPSS Middle School where an innocent young lady was flung to the ground by her pony tail and got the living shyt kicked out of her. As I recall, your client, a regular education student with a well-documented history of receiving numerous suspensions for engaging in such activities as physical and verbal aggression, noncompliance, profanity, disrespect for authority and elopement was arrested immediately after the incident.
FACT: The American Public needs to know how the SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER has systematically made Public Schools unsafe havens for normal kids attempting to get an education in a free, fair and safe environment-as per the Constitution of America. In the fall of 2012 we will be Picketing Unsafe Schools all over Louisiana.
fatuous1
www.marktraina.webs.com
I wonder if the Southern Poverty Law Center has ever thought about paying a visit to the Mary Buckley Foundation's Beacon House in Virginia Beach, VA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Birmingham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat Ebby Steppach 21,035
Men May 16 Mysterminds 2
the music thread (Apr '12) May 14 The Cult 23
Pancho & Charlies, Lorna Road May 4 Lavek 1
News Horowitz to Conservatives: 'Stop Being Nice, Th... Apr '17 Death on 2 Legs 2
News Police move against illegal immigration (Dec '07) Apr '17 Defeat Elizabeth ... 49
Gov Bentley Shouldnt Have Resigned Rebekah Maso... Apr '17 Dam The Puritans 1

Birmingham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Birmingham Mortgages