Good Neighbors

Nov 21, 2007 Full story: Birmingham News Online 50

Good Neighbors is a reader exchange column. Please include your name, address and telephone number and send to goodneighbors@bhamnews.com or Good Neighbors, The Birmingham News, P.O. Box 2553, Birmingham, AL ... via Birmingham News Online

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#61 Jul 26, 2012
ok just a test
Jamie

Birmingham, AL

#62 Aug 23, 2012
I am looking for some antique bed rails with a knob on the side (not like most with a hook at the top). Any one have some for sale?
Hayden H

Crete, NE

#63 Aug 30, 2012
I am looking for any information, pictures, items about Century Plaza Mall in Birmingham, AL. Any pictures of the interior of the mall or maybe a picture of the giant Christmas bear, Jingles, will be SO appreciated
Becky Lee

Birmingham, AL

#64 Sep 12, 2012
Does any good neighbor have any Debbie Macomber books,plastic canvas books,yarn ,plastic canvas,etc I wiil be more then happy to come and get them.Due to a work injury {after working for 35 years] I had to go on disability.
Bec

Warrior, AL

#66 Nov 9, 2012
Becky Lee wrote:
Does any good neighbor have any Debbie Macomber books,plastic canvas books,yarn ,plastic canvas,etc I wiil be more then happy to come and get them.Due to a work injury {after working for 35 years] I had to go on disability.
You may want to try your closest thrift store-- they have very cheap books & I've seen tons of Macomber books & similar authors. Some stores have certain days where things are discounted.
Margaret Armstrong

Birmingham, AL

#67 Jan 28, 2013
I am looking for landscaping rocks to use around several flower beds. Does anyone have any they would like to get share? Also, does anyone have any hosta they would like to share?
Ed Cooper Birmingham

Mount Olive, AL

#69 Mar 2, 2013
A few months ago a good neighbor was looking for some 8 MM movie equipment. I have a complete outfit I am willing to sell. Camera with carrying case; Projector, Movie screen 40 x 40; Editor; Several empty reels. All Regular or Super
Linda

Remlap, AL

#70 Apr 8, 2013
I am looking for someone to share crossvine in the Pelham/HOover area
Twisted

Covington, KY

#71 Apr 28, 2013
Hello There
Theresa Youngblood

Birmingham, AL

#72 Nov 2, 2013
Does a good neighbor have a 1 quart square corningware bowl for sale?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Birmingham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sexist Laws Against Men In America (Sep '08) 20 hr menandwomenareequal 85
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 23 hr Bently 19,559
Any women ready for a good eating? Sat Whitesnake 1
17 female from Birmingham, Rosie x Sat Rosie 1
Ageing Dec 18 hic 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 VeggieBurger 90
23 year old female looking for some action +44 ... Dec 14 Georgia 1
Birmingham Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Birmingham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Birmingham News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Birmingham

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:33 am PST

NBC Sports 1:33AM
Jones' return helps Falcons eliminate Saints, 30-14 - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 4:11 AM
Julio Jones shows what a "stud" he is during comeback
NFL 5:05 AM
Galette: Saints locker room 'feels like a funeral'
NBC Sports 5:44 AM
Roddy White to Keenan Lewis: We just woke up out of the grave
NFL 6:21 AM
Atlanta? San Fran? Where might Rex end up next?