Wife of man found slain on Birmingham...

Wife of man found slain on Birmingham's I-65: "David was loved by many"

There are 61 comments on the Alabama Live story from Nov 26, 2012, titled Wife of man found slain on Birmingham's I-65: "David was loved by many". In it, Alabama Live reports that:

While Birmingham police detectives today have been trying to piece together the final hours in the life of a 28-year-old Grayson Valley man found fatally shot inside his SUV on Interstate 65 night, his wife and other friends and family are trying to come to grips with the loss of their loved one.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
DavidsMom

Dallas, TX

#85 Jun 28, 2013
Just posting to say there have been no leads yet, no information from the police and i do not want him to be forgotten.

There is still no headstone on his grave either even though the wife has said its been ordered over and over since this past December and its been nearly 7 months and myself and others in his immediate family have asked permission to place one, and the response is no we cannot - that its been ordered already.

Please, anyone if you know anything, please contact crimestoppers, you do not have to give your name. If your tip leads to an arrest you can even get a large reward.

Nothing is too small, if you know anything, even if you think its nearly nothing, sometimes even the smallest thing can get the ball rolling again please contact the police or crimestoppers.

Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Birmingham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ten Commandments judge faces runoff in Alabama ... 8 hr Christsharians on... 7
News Alabamaa s voters, divided over Trumpa s remark... 10 hr Christsharians on... 1
vestavia high school grade system Aug 14 concerned mom 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Aug 14 America 21,045
Queenie Eye (Nov '13) Aug 12 Knight in shining... 2
News Five charged with illegal fishing in Neely Henr... Aug 2 ThomasA 2
News Police: Family vacation ends as son shoots fath... Jul 24 Concerned 1

Birmingham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Birmingham Mortgages