Birmingham lawyer slit dog's throat, texted picture to estranged wife amid bitter canine...

Nov 20, 2012 Full story: Alabama Live 27

A Birmingham lawyer slit his dog's throat amid a bitter custody battle over the American Staffordshire Terrier and then texted a picture of the dead dog to his estranged wife, authorities said.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Scabies are people too!”

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

#35 Dec 15, 2012
mojo karma cookie wrote:
<quoted text>what about the dog. what about the dog, the beloved and trusting family member named rufus, whom was cruelly and brutally tortured to death in a custody battle. i can't believe you said this, this makes no sense at all. and makes it no less of a violent and sadistic crime, an unthinkable crime against an innocent, peaceful and trusting non-human animal.
Good point. Thankfully it was just a dog that was hurt. Hopefully he comes to his senses. I would hate to see a human suffer.

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#41 Dec 16, 2012

“Scabies are people too!”

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

#44 Dec 17, 2012
Joe USA wrote:
mojo karma cookie wrote:
<quoted text>
homelessness. not that big of a problem around here, that is. mucho experience on my end.
scabies bad news no doubt about it.
possible that someone caught it in a shelter. no doubt.
Being homeless isn't a problem...well other than that scabies and beg bugs. The mentality of some people.

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#45 Dec 17, 2012
USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Being homeless isn't a problem...well other than that scabies and beg bugs. The mentality of some people.
PSYCHO has claimed to be a professional in many different areas of society, being homeless may as well be another... " mucho experience on my end."

I agree, being homeless isnt an issue.
HUNTERS ARE COWARDS

Midland, TX

#46 Dec 17, 2012
USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
What's wrong with sacbies and bedbugs? They are my main source of protein.
HUNTERS ARE COWARDS

Midland, TX

#48 Dec 17, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
By all means keep using my moniker and struggle to pretend you are me and FAIL every time! Every time you broadcast that HUNTERS ARE COWARDS only slaps cowardly hunters with the TRUTH! Keep flailing and FAILING miserably, you psychotic, spineless, witless obsessed no life m o r o n! Ready for your next bout of major FAIL? 10..9..8..7..6...
Why do I have these idiotic conversations with myself? Can I really be this effing mental?

Please don't answer me...and I'm talking to YOU, me!
hunters are COWARDS

Midland, TX

#50 Dec 17, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
^^Yet ANOTHER major fail from the witless, OBEDIENT self humiliating no life loser TROLL^^
Just keep stating the only TRUTH you ever spew:
HUNTERS ARE COWARDS.
Be a good little spineless, witless obedient TROLL and show the readers how we CONTROL you! Ready? 10..9..8..7..6...
If I keep telling myself what a complete ass I am making of myself, I just might get the message. On second thought, I'm a dope and not that clever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Birmingham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr WARRIOR 19,468
The Media Should Rail Against Sharpton Nov 20 Culture Auditor 1
Buddhism in the Bible Belt: A growing interest ... Nov 18 Hello 12
Is Jim Crow alive and well in Tibet?: guest opi... Nov 14 Friend of all 4
look whats living in birmingham. Shonda Fultz, Nov 13 lol 1
Voter Fraud is an Accident Waiting to Happen Nov 9 Culture Auditor 1
Christie Raines/Christie Crenshaw Nov 8 EIIa 1
Birmingham Dating
Find my Match

Birmingham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Birmingham News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Birmingham

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:25 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:25PM
With Running Game Rolling Again, Eagles Back on Right Track
NBC Sports 3:25 PM
Today in the NFL: Josh Gordon makes his return
Bleacher Report 3:37 PM
Ryan, Smith Share Blame for Wasted Opportunity
NBC Sports 8:25 PM
Is this the end of the Mike Smith era in Atlanta?
NBC Sports12:49 AM
Hoyer recovers, leads Browns past Falcons, 26-24 - NBC Sports