Birmingham lawyer slit dog's throat, texted picture to estranged wife amid bitter canine...

Nov 20, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Alabama Live

A Birmingham lawyer slit his dog's throat amid a bitter custody battle over the American Staffordshire Terrier and then texted a picture of the dead dog to his estranged wife, authorities said.

Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Dec 17, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mojo karma cookie

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

you have to read this to believe it. he slit the throat of the family pet dog, named Rufus, to get even with his wife in a custody battle. just plain sick.
BAR308

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

A desperate act by a weak minded person!

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Bleeding out is painless, at least he didn't beat it to death. Sad end for the dog either way.
bratton miller

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

at least he didn't kill their kids

“Scabies are people too!”

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

$5 fine seems appropriate. It is his property (half of it anyway) so it really isn't a big deal. Any value the mutt had should be appropriated during the final divorce decree.
Asswind Detector

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

USA R0CKS wrote:
$5 fine seems appropriate. It is his property (half of it anyway) so it really isn't a big deal. Any value the mutt had should be appropriated during the final divorce decree.
Good thing it wasn't HAC's goat. She would be sueing for loss of conjugal visits.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

^^Major FAIL as always and too stupid to stop itself from repeated self humiliation^^

Ready for your next bout of a major FAIL? 10..9..8..7..6..
mojo karma cookkie

Redwood City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

bratty miser wrote:
at least he didn't kill their kids
geeze. what a dopey, cruel and hateful thing to say. oviously the guy is mentally deranged. unbelievable.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

mojo karma cookkie wrote:
<quoted text>geeze. what a dopey, cruel and hateful thing to say. oviously the guy is mentally deranged. unbelievable.
So you think it's cruel that cretin didn't kill the kids?????

Typical AR human hating sentiment. Are there any other people you'd like to wish death on while you're at it?
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>So you think it's cruel that cretin didn't kill the kids?????
Typical AR human hating sentiment. Are there any other people you'd like to wish death on while you're at it?
Just stfu you decrepit PoS. You know NOTHING about ANIMAL RIGHTS issues and you are a worthless PoS COWARD that NO ONE of sane mind will ever give the time of day to. You spineless COWARDS infest the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums 24/7 because you FEAR ARAs and you prove it EVERY DAY.

You aren't even a mere shell of a man. You are a spineless, witless, frightened COWARD who spends every waking hour obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS because widdle squatty knows that the big bad VEGANS are a threat to sackless COWARDS like him!
You can't stop yourself from repeated SELF HUMILIATION! YOU can't even control your pathetic daily pansyass hissy fits. Every day you prove what an spineless, insecure, witless frightened COWARD you are, and every day you get your pathetic, spineless ass kicked yet here you are day after day after day---typical glutton for punishment. Don't you ever get tired of proving what an insecure, spineless, self humiliating COWARD you are? Obviously not. The factthat VEGANS exist infuriates pitiful frightened COWARDS like you. the fact that you obsess every waking hour of our miserable 'life' over the big bad VEGANS/ARAs proves what a frightened, spineless, insecure COWARD you are. You are obviously too dense to grasp what an ass you make of yourself EVERY DAY and EVERY NIGHT. No MAN would be so insecure and frightened and self humiliating to infest the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums first thing every day, all day and last thing . ARAs/ VEGANS are all you ever think about and the PROOF is strewn through the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums every page, every day, for YEARS now. You are even a disgrace to your own despicable ilk and that is a FACT. Keep proving what a spineless, insecure COWARD you are because like all sackless COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence, confidence and a spine. It's despicable that a sixty something year old acts like such a socially inept, mentally disturbed slob.
Be sure to throw another predictable pansyass hissy fit...we know you thrive on self humiliation. Ready for your next uncontrollable pansyass hissy fit, sackless COWARD? Of course you are because like every day, you are slobbering over your filthy keyboard waiting for a 'big bad vegan' to post so you can't scream and pound your gnarly, nicotine stained fists!
Be sure to come back for more!LOL!!! We know you will because after all, you aren't even a mere shell of a man!!!'tis true!!!!! Come on squatty, you are being ORDERED to throw a hissy fit and we KNOW you will obey like a good little COWARD!lol!! Nothing like a past middle aged loser repeatedly humiliating himself!

Keep banging your empty head into the wall!!!! You are and always will be, a worthless PoS COWARD.'tis true!! Ready to p[rove this FACT widdle insecure squatty? 10..9..8..7..6..
We know you will be back for more because like all spineless, witless, sackless COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence and confidence---that's why you come here DAY in and DAY OUT for your doses of humiliation!!!'tis true!!LOL!!!!

for a hamburger today.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
.....You know NOTHING about ANIMAL RIGHTS.....
Since animals have no rights, there is nothing to know.
And you surely can't tell anyone about these rights that don't exist.
Hell, you won't even try. I now know for a FACT, you don't know shit about anything. I will give you credit for your cut and paste abilities though.

'tis true

carry on, you irrefutably moronic, stupid, retarded, brain-dead, washed up old hag of a troll.......
Huh

Americus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
<quoted text>Just stfu you decrepit PoS. You know NOTHING about ANIMAL RIGHTS issues and you are a worthless PoS COWARD that NO ONE of sane mind will ever give the time of day to. You spineless COWARDS infest the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums 24/7 because you FEAR ARAs and you prove it EVERY DAY.
You aren't even a mere shell of a man. You are a spineless, witless, frightened COWARD who spends every waking hour obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS because widdle squatty knows that the big bad VEGANS are a threat to sackless COWARDS like him!
You can't stop yourself from repeated SELF HUMILIATION! YOU can't even control your pathetic daily pansyass hissy fits. Every day you prove what an spineless, insecure, witless frightened COWARD you are, and every day you get your pathetic, spineless ass kicked yet here you are day after day after day---typical glutton for punishment. Don't you ever get tired of proving what an insecure, spineless, self humiliating COWARD you are? Obviously not. The factthat VEGANS exist infuriates pitiful frightened COWARDS like you. the fact that you obsess every waking hour of our miserable 'life' over the big bad VEGANS/ARAs proves what a frightened, spineless, insecure COWARD you are. You are obviously too dense to grasp what an ass you make of yourself EVERY DAY and EVERY NIGHT. No MAN would be so insecure and frightened and self humiliating to infest the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums first thing every day, all day and last thing . ARAs/ VEGANS are all you ever think about and the PROOF is strewn through the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums every page, every day, for YEARS now. You are even a disgrace to your own despicable ilk and that is a FACT. Keep proving what a spineless, insecure COWARD you are because like all sackless COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence, confidence and a spine. It's despicable that a sixty something year old acts like such a socially inept, mentally disturbed slob.
Be sure to throw another predictable pansyass hissy fit...we know you thrive on self humiliation. Ready for your next uncontrollable pansyass hissy fit, sackless COWARD? Of course you are because like every day, you are slobbering over your filthy keyboard waiting for a 'big bad vegan' to post so you can't scream and pound your gnarly, nicotine stained fists!
Be sure to come back for more!LOL!!! We know you will because after all, you aren't even a mere shell of a man!!!'tis true!!!!! Come on squatty, you are being ORDERED to throw a hissy fit and we KNOW you will obey like a good little COWARD!lol!! Nothing like a past middle aged loser repeatedly humiliating himself!
Keep banging your empty head into the wall!!!! You are and always will be, a worthless PoS COWARD.'tis true!! Ready to p[rove this FACT widdle insecure squatty? 10..9..8..7..6..
We know you will be back for more because like all spineless, witless, sackless COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence and confidence---that's why you come here DAY in and DAY OUT for your doses of humiliation!!!'tis true!!LOL!!!!
Wow! Somebody got their panties in a knot.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

^^the impotent, washed up, ghastly looking SIXTY THREE YEAR OLD self humiliating LOSER from midland TX is STILL broadcasting its sick bestiality fetish^^
you worthless despicable PoS--you are here 24/7 humiliating your worthless flabby old ass....and you will humiliate yourself AGAIN in 10..9..8..7..6..

becaus eyou are a spineless. sackless, insecure, washed up self humiliating worthless PoS.'tis true!
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

^^as ALWAYS major FAIL from a witless, SELF HUMILIATING no life PoS TROLL^^
it will beg and self humiliate AGAIN in 10..9..8..7..6...

for a hamburger today.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

hunters are COWARDS wrote:
^^as ALWAYS major FAIL from a witless, SELF HUMILIATING no life PoS TROLL^^
it will beg and self humiliate AGAIN in 10..9..8..7..6...
as ALWAYS major FAIL from a witless, SELF HUMILIATING no life PoS TROLL

What a twit!

'tis true

carry on, you C&P, clueless, retarded, shameful little troll.......
Missing the Point

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

I can't believe no one commented on his reasoning: he did it to frighten his wife. Then, the a___w---e blamed the animal's death on the wife. This man is a fricking psychopath. He will spend months in jail, and she will spend years in justifiable fear. I hope she can protect herself, because he may yet attempt too keep his promise to kill her. This nightmare is far from over.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Missing the Point wrote:
I can't believe no one commented on his reasoning: he did it to frighten his wife. Then, the a___w---e blamed the animal's death on the wife. This man is a fricking psychopath. He will spend months in jail, and she will spend years in justifiable fear. I hope she can protect herself, because he may yet attempt too keep his promise to kill her. This nightmare is far from over.
I don't think anyone has missed that point, the guy is a nut-case. The point that many of the "cooler heads" have tried to make is that killing a dog is not the same as killing a human. The law sees it as a crime against property, as do most people. Now, the threats that he made to his ex are a whole different crime, like verbal assault, extortion, stalking, spousal abuse, etc. There is an American Staffordshire Terrier sleeping at my feet as I type. He's my buddy and he goes just about everywhere with me. I would be very upset if someone harmed my dog to get at me but it is still harming a dog not a person. However if that person threatens me using the dog as an example of what they are going to do to me, that is a crime against a person and I would be perfectly justified in blowing that person's head off.(in self defense of course) This guy's ex should buy a handgun, learn to use it proficiently, and then shoot him multiple times the next time she sees him. I suspect that most courts will find that his threats against her are an acceptable legal defense. Can you see the difference?
mojo karma cookie

Redwood City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

mulch wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think anyone has missed that point, the guy is a nut-case. The point that many of the "cooler heads" have tried to make is that killing a dog is not the same as killing a human. The law sees it as a crime against property, as do most people. Now, the threats that he made to his ex are a whole different crime, like verbal assault, extortion, stalking, spousal abuse, etc. There is an American Staffordshire Terrier sleeping at my feet as I type. He's my buddy and he goes just about everywhere with me. I would be very upset if someone harmed my dog to get at me but it is still harming a dog not a person. However if that person threatens me using the dog as an example of what they are going to do to me, that is a crime against a person and I would be perfectly justified in blowing that person's head off.(in self defense of course) This guy's ex should buy a handgun, learn to use it proficiently, and then shoot him multiple times the next time she sees him. I suspect that most courts will find that his threats against her are an acceptable legal defense. Can you see the difference?
wrong again squash my boy. what a bunch of idiotic nonsense. a dog is property. so it's just peachy keen to murder, torture to death and/or mutilate a dog to no end, in fact any dog, even someones pet and lifelong friend. and that applies even for the mentally unbalanced, and violent sociopath, not to mention very "soft indy head" macho-man sub-human slacker apologist, even though he is your constant companion and probably your best friend. of course that could never happen to your dog, because out comes the shotgun, with no warning blast as soon as i come near your property line. there is no such thing as perfectly justified to blow someones head off, self-defense, etc. what a load of bullocks. the anemic and archaic concept of property rights notwithstanding. what a delusional, mouthy, dysfunctional and arrogant girly-boy you appear to be. give me a break. so the solution is simple.

educate yourself.

do some basic research.

go vegan.

do it today.
mojo karma cookie

Redwood City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Missing the Point wrote:
what about the dog. what about the dog, the beloved and trusting family member named rufus, whom was cruelly and brutally tortured to death in a custody battle. i can't believe you said this, this makes no sense at all. and makes it no less of a violent and sadistic crime, an unthinkable crime against an innocent, peaceful and trusting non-human animal.

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

mojo karma cookie wrote:
<quoted text>wrong again squash my boy. what a bunch of idiotic nonsense. a dog is property. so it's just peachy keen to murder, torture to death and/or mutilate a dog to no end, in fact any dog, even someones pet and lifelong friend. and that applies even for the mentally unbalanced, and violent sociopath, not to mention very "soft indy head" macho-man sub-human slacker apologist, even though he is your constant companion and probably your best friend. of course that could never happen to your dog, because out comes the shotgun, with no warning blast as soon as i come near your property line. there is no such thing as perfectly justified to blow someones head off, self-defense, etc. what a load of bullocks. the anemic and archaic concept of property rights notwithstanding. what a delusional, mouthy, dysfunctional and arrogant girly-boy you appear to be. give me a break. so the solution is simple.
educate yourself.
do some basic research.
go vegan.
do it today.
After reading your rant, I have concluded that supplementing your diet with fish oil "might" possibly make you almost coherent.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Birmingham Discussions

Search the Birmingham Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr LKgreek 18,545
Rooms To Go 14 hr Frederick Fortune 1
Leeds mayor denounces 'racist' billboard on I-2... 16 hr Thomas Standifer 2
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Give Him a Brain 84
Looking for information... Jul 22 stephanie 1
The late Harry Middleton author of THE EARTH IS... (Dec '06) Jul 20 Jim Casada 61
Holy Spirit Condemnation!. Jul 17 Simm 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Birmingham Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Birmingham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE