The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,552

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26102 Aug 16, 2014
Jame Brown wrote:
<quoted text>Dam u be sound like a guinea wop from New Jewsey, u a l\ligga turned inside out.
IT does not matter [duh] at lease I am not a very ignorant "stupid" acting moran like you are, color, or "race have nothing to do with it, if you are a stupid moran, you are just a stupid moran, very plain, and very simple.....DUH.
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26103 Aug 16, 2014
what are yous people stupid or something??? i am done here, we were supposed to be discussing the [25] most dangerous cities,i don't have time for all the "ignorant name calling ect...
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26104 Aug 16, 2014
buckeye bob wrote:
troy,ohio...drug bust capitol of America.
THANK YOU for discussing the dangerous cities with me, I am off of this post, we were supposed to be discussing the [25] most "dangerous cities," but some of the clowns on this post want to use it to berate others, and I don't have the time for their ignorant stupidity, but thank you friend for discussing with me have a nice day....
see the light

Fords, NJ

#26105 Aug 16, 2014
I just came across this page. I noticed that a lot of folks on all these posts like to correct others concerning their grammar and the way they word things. evidently they have to be understanding it very well. you can always tell by the way a person lashes out when a nerve have been struck. lol. a lot of them act like they are a bunch of Dam English teachers and it really have not a Dam Thing to do with the Topic. its a lot of very unhappy lonely frustrated miserable people out there. its very sad and very easy to tell by the way they speak.LOL.
Smokin Joe

Farmingville, NY

#26109 Aug 16, 2014
Blinded by the light

Oklahoma City, OK

#26110 Aug 17, 2014
see the light wrote:
I just came across this page. I noticed that a lot of folks on all these posts like to correct others concerning their grammar and the way they word things. evidently they have to be understanding it very well. you can always tell by the way a person lashes out when a nerve have been struck. lol. a lot of them act like they are a bunch of Dam English teachers and it really have not a Dam Thing to do with the Topic. its a lot of very unhappy lonely frustrated miserable people out there. its very sad and very easy to tell by the way they speak.LOL.
Yes, because you are the epitome of happy, right?
All of the 'LOL's' that you want to throw in there doesn't make you sound happy.
clock

Ashburn, VA

#26111 Aug 18, 2014
tony bennedetto wrote:
what are yous people stupid or something??? i am done here, we were supposed to be discussing the [25] most dangerous cities,i don't have time for all the "ignorant name calling ect...
Yet you do have time to talk to unknown people about the 25 most dangerous cities ?
Chuck

Brooklyn, NY

#26112 Aug 19, 2014
Not one of those protesters gave a @#$% about Michael when he was alive. Since he had to rob from a convenience store to begin with, I would put my money on the fact that he didn't have much going on college wise or job wise. Where was the community then? Did anyone offer this kid a scholarship? Nah. Did any of these rioters offer Michael a job? Nah. In their minds, he was just another @#$% n@#$% being oppressed by the white people. If he had been shot by another black kid, still no one would have given a @#$%. That's just what happens in black america. Blacks shooting each other. Who gives a @#$%......
He gets shot by a white guy and all of a sudden everyone is pissed off and want to burn buildings down.They are not doing this for Michael. Those rioters are using his death as an excuse to act like @#$%ing morons.
Sharky

Schenectady, NY

#26113 Aug 19, 2014
Chuck wrote:
Not one of those protesters gave a @#$% about Michael when he was alive. Since he had to rob from a convenience store to begin with, I would put my money on the fact that he didn't have much going on college wise or job wise. Where was the community then? Did anyone offer this kid a scholarship? Nah. Did any of these rioters offer Michael a job? Nah. In their minds, he was just another @#$% n@#$% being oppressed by the white people. If he had been shot by another black kid, still no one would have given a @#$%. That's just what happens in black america. Blacks shooting each other. Who gives a @#$%......
He gets shot by a white guy and all of a sudden everyone is pissed off and want to burn buildings down.They are not doing this for Michael. Those rioters are using his death as an excuse to act like @#$%ing morons.
Hi, a couple of things,#1 there is dispute about the shoplifting, he may have paid for the items. That said he was being thugish and rude, a product of his environment, like we all are.

#2 the shooter is more than just a 'white guy', he is a white police officer. that scales it up

we all have to rise above our base feral natures, we sqwawck about them rioting and looting but as an organized white race we bomb and burn the shit out of nations not neighborhoods.a matter of scale

so let's all of us evolve

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#26114 Aug 19, 2014
Sharky wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, a couple of things,#1 there is dispute about the shoplifting, he may have paid for the items. That said he was being thugish and rude, a product of his environment, like we all are.
#2 the shooter is more than just a 'white guy', he is a white police officer. that scales it up
we all have to rise above our base feral natures, we sqwawck about them rioting and looting but as an organized white race we bomb and burn the shit out of nations not neighborhoods.a matter of scale
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DD_hPuDSqpAXX.
Fantastic video , unfortunately the regular posters have no interest.
see the light

Fords, NJ

#26116 Aug 19, 2014
clock wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you do have time to talk to unknown people about the 25 most dangerous cities ?
I CAN answer that? for the man you were reffering to??? yet you your own self have time to be talking to unknown people? who you your "own self do not no"? you sound like another clown, every single thing that, that man tony said was very true, that was a "idiotic statement" that you made, "AND YET HERE YOU ARE" DUH.....and "any intelligent person" could see that the discussion is supposed to be about the 25 most dangerous cities...DUH...
Sharky

Schenectady, NY

#26117 Aug 19, 2014
see the light

Fords, NJ

#26119 Aug 19, 2014
Sharky wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DD_hPuDSqpAXX.
everything you have said is the bonefied truth....
see the light

Fords, NJ

#26120 Aug 19, 2014
Samuel-6g-Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
Fantastic video , unfortunately the regular posters have no interest.
I was very interested in mr.sharkys posting, it was very interestings to me and I bet a lot of others also....
Yavinoff

Kyiv, Ukraine

#26122 Aug 19, 2014
see the light wrote:
<quoted text> I was very interested in mr.sharkys posting, it was very interestings to me and I bet a lot of others also....
Do not even fly a kite over here Mr. Hooknose.
Yavinoff

Kyiv, Ukraine

#26123 Aug 19, 2014
Conservative American wrote:
Hood people are shooting their own and then they wonder why the lose stores and others don't want to place stores in their dangerous neighborhood.
Most of them were raised on the street as they have no mother and father figures.
It's good we do not have any kaffirs over here. We would shoot the useless black beasts as soon as they crossed our borders.
see the light

Fords, NJ

#26124 Aug 19, 2014
Yavinoff wrote:
<quoted text>Do not even fly a kite over here Mr. Hooknose.
you are just another 'moran" mr hooknose and mr. hookmouth, you need to keep your trap shut.......
see the light

Fords, NJ

#26125 Aug 19, 2014
Yavinoff wrote:
<quoted text>Do not even fly a kite over here Mr. Hooknose.
THE TRUTH ALWAYS DID HURT.....OUTCH.
Cock-O-Doodle-Do o

Covina, CA

#26126 Aug 19, 2014
Its official, "hood disease" can be added to the hazards of Detroit.
Other diseases are also making a new return like measles, mumps, whooping cough, polio, rubella and others. When you don't put screens on the windows even malaria and dengue fever comeback, surprise surprise.
aint nobody got time

Ashburn, VA

#26127 Aug 19, 2014
see the light wrote:
<quoted text> I CAN answer that? for the man you were reffering to??? yet you your own self have time to be talking to unknown people? who you your "own self do not no"? you sound like another clown, every single thing that, that man tony said was very true, that was a "idiotic statement" that you made, "AND YET HERE YOU ARE" DUH.....and "any intelligent person" could see that the discussion is supposed to be about the 25 most dangerous cities...DUH...
What?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Birmingham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
17 female from Birmingham, Rosie x 2 hr Rosie 1
Ageing Thu hic 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 VeggieBurger 90
the music thread (Apr '12) Dec 15 Musikologist 17
23 year old female looking for some action +44 ... Dec 14 Georgia 1
23 year old female looking for some fun Dec 14 Georgia 1
17 horny male Dec 14 Jordan 1
Birmingham Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Birmingham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Birmingham News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Birmingham

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:14 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:14PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 6:53 AM
Julio Jones' availability hinges on pre-game workout, again
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
Bleacher Report 9:45 AM
Complete Preview for Falcons vs. Saints
Bleacher Report10:16 AM
Complete Preview for Saints vs. Falcons