Homewood police charge a 29-year-old ...

Homewood police charge a 29-year-old woman in the brutal slayings of a mother and her young sons

There are 7 comments on the Alabama Live story from Dec 18, 2012, titled Homewood police charge a 29-year-old woman in the brutal slayings of a mother and her young sons. In it, Alabama Live reports that:

A 29-year-old illegal immigrant brutally murdered a Homewood woman and her two young sons during a robbery at the family's Homewood apartment, authorities said today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Dec 18, 2012
Trash, pure trash. She looks like one scary piece of chit. This is just the beginning. Crime in every State in the Country has escalated over the last ten year's. It was bad enough that we allowed Mexicans to come in by the truckloads, but we are getting, Hondurans and other Latino Country's, where some of these low loves have not been civilized. This grunt looks like an animal. Until more people suffer and die at the hands of this trash, our stupid Government doesn't seem to want to get rid of them.I don't get it.
Magadala

Vashon, WA

#2 Dec 18, 2012
The describe the crime as particularly brutal. What would you expect from a culture that routinely beheads people?
Magadala

Vashon, WA

#3 Dec 18, 2012
ronnie wrote:
Trash, pure trash. She looks like one scary piece of chit. This is just the beginning. Crime in every State in the Country has escalated over the last ten year's. It was bad enough that we allowed Mexicans to come in by the truckloads, but we are getting, Hondurans and other Latino Country's, where some of these low loves have not been civilized. This grunt looks like an animal. Until more people suffer and die at the hands of this trash, our stupid Government doesn't seem to want to get rid of them.I don't get it.
The sad part about this is that our government knows this and doesn't care!!! They are so busy trying to put lipstick on pigs like her in order to stay in office, that your aren't even an after thought!!!

I see this whole thing as a major attempt to dilute the American culture! I work in a major metro school district, people don't realize that American history is not really taught in elementary schools anymore, and it is a hit and miss in upper grades as well. Things ain't the same, and it's intentional! Americans are strong willed, committed to our way of life, etc., the only way to break it is to dilute it!

I overheard a little boy, third grade, talk about his country. I ask him where his country was. He replied, "I was born in America, but my country is Vietnam." I told him if he was born here, this was his country.

This is what is happening to our country. We are being flooded with people who hold no allegiance (sp?) to America, they are here to take whatever they can get, and that's it!!!!
stinkagain

Portage, MI

#4 Dec 18, 2012
The article didn't list any evidence. Other than the stolen property.
kchibrown

Chicago, IL

#5 Dec 19, 2012
ronnie wrote:
The politcians need this to happen to their famlies to get the message than they will care then, but due to the fact the politicians are tucked away in a private community they will not recongnize this as a problem. The latin nations needs to fund these people to buy a house next door to all politicians and then I will be all for illegal immigration!

Since: Feb 11

Chicago, IL

#6 Dec 19, 2012
ronnie wrote:
Things like this need to hit the politicians famlies, then they will see what we are talking about, the politicians do not care they are tucked away in private gated communties far from things like this. All latin nations need to invest in their people and by them homes next door to all politicians then I will be all for illegal immigration no matter where they are from!
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#7 Dec 20, 2012
kchibrown wrote:
<quoted text>The politcians need this to happen to their famlies to get the message than they will care then, but due to the fact the politicians are tucked away in a private community they will not recongnize this as a problem. The latin nations needs to fund these people to buy a house next door to all politicians and then I will be all for illegal immigration!
My brother used to live 2 miles from Kennybunkport Maine. Kennedy was screaming amnesty amnesty. His neighbors not living on the isolated area, started noticing illegal Immigrants working in gardening and construction. Next thing they noticed. Grafitti on overpasses and next, illegals renting homes in the area. Soon the neighbor's started complaining to the town Council's and Kennedy backed off, but soon after died. Bush's of course could care less. Can't even drive to the Island where his folks live.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Birmingham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Im back 20,304
News Dog Day: Officer Finds 911 Caller, Now Both Los... 17 hr Magic Utah Uwear 1
News Dog shot, wounded at Vestavia Hills apartment c... Thu ThomasA 4
Irondale Music Selection (Jul '12) May 22 Musikologist 15
alabama will vote May 17 trump buster 1
News Sebastian Kole Dishes on Writing for Jennifer L... May 15 Rb RECORDS 2
God Save Arizona (Apr '11) May 12 dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Birmingham Mortgages