13-year-old killed in Birmingham robbery attempt identified

May 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Alabama Live

BIRMINGHAM, Alabama -- A Birmingham 13-year old boy shot to death Friday at the Skyview Condominum complex has been identified as Ja'Quares Cortez Walker, also known as "Little Tez." Ja'Quares was a student in the seventh grade at Martha Gaskins Middle School in east Birmingham, where he was quarterback for the school football team, school ... (more)

Comments
21 - 26 of 26 Comments Last updated Oct 8, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
closeyourlegsdum my

Indianola, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

When you bear children and do not teach them morality , right from wrong, you will have alot of dead 13 year olds.

Black women are directly to blame for the onslaught of black crime in this country: they have soulless children that become criminals and they do not teach them anything. The blood is on their hands.

The 13 year old had a gun and was going to take a life, the man defended himself. That's what you are supposed to do when your own life is threatened by a criminal. He got what he deserved.
Big Time

Lincolnton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

No more shit from Little Tez!!! GOT HIM!!!!! The shooter deserves a bonus!
jjjay67

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

anti-zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
His name shows his parents are ghetto apes with a vehement hatred of Western Civilization.
you gotta b kidding!!!!!.....how old r you ?? do you really hate us>>>???? i mean you dirty white trailor trash bitch!!>>>>???? wtf ??? what did this boy's family do to you ????? are you seriously sayin such harm things about some one parents that is DEAD you ddirty redneck ass pig!!!!!!!!!! you make me sick you peice of nothing!!!....i meean any one here that had any thing bad to say suck some this boy is dead!!! and cnt come back so fuck you!....just leave that shit alone!!!! white kids every day kill some one >>>!!!! but you dnt c some one vlack on their sayin "haahaha that cracker deserved that!" ......i mean etf!!!....you hear" he/she was a good kid it was just peer preasure " bitch bye!!..i mean serioulsy 13 years old ...their were kids older than him that was with him...he was just the only one that got shot....but best believe me ..every one who is going around on th net talkin bad about this boy will regret it...cause if someone else dnt get you... GOD will.....such selfish ppl.!!!.... NOW GO AND SAY SOME STUPID RACIST ASS JOKE OR COMMENT WITH YOUR IGNORITE ASS...
reallytho22

Indianola, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

jjjay67 wrote:
<quoted text> you gotta b kidding!!!!!.....how old r you ?? do you really hate us>>>???? i mean you dirty white trailor trash bitch!!>>>>???? wtf ??? what did this boy's family do to you ????? are you seriously sayin such harm things about some one parents that is DEAD you ddirty redneck ass pig!!!!!!!!!! you make me sick you peice of nothing!!!....i meean any one here that had any thing bad to say suck some this boy is dead!!! and cnt come back so fuck you!....just leave that shit alone!!!! white kids every day kill some one >>>!!!! but you dnt c some one vlack on their sayin "haahaha that cracker deserved that!" ......i mean etf!!!....you hear" he/she was a good kid it was just peer preasure " bitch bye!!..i mean serioulsy 13 years old ...their were kids older than him that was with him...he was just the only one that got shot....but best believe me ..every one who is going around on th net talkin bad about this boy will regret it...cause if someone else dnt get you... GOD will.....such selfish ppl.!!!.... NOW GO AND SAY SOME STUPID RACIST ASS JOKE OR COMMENT WITH YOUR IGNORITE ASS...
Hard to call anyone ignorant after posting all that misspelled gobbledygook you just posted there.

Stop making excuses for the dead thug. He died because he was doing the wrong thing..and I doubt anyone taught him any better. Stop pointing the finger at white people. It's a tired old routine that really doesn't hold water anymore.

Blame his mother. She did not teach her kid that stealing and taking what is not yours is wrong or that trying to kill someone was wrong. THAT IS WHY HE IS DEAD NOW. ITS THE MOTHER'S FAULT.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

When a person of any age chooses a life of crime,they should also expect people to be against that lifestyle and those other people may not be the pushovers you expect. jjjay67 should be working towards prevention instead of blame. iI you live in a sewer,expect rats!
Lonewolf

Leesville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Just one less thug society won't have to support along with the many offspring he would of eventually produced and not supported.That's not racist,it;s the reality this race has created for themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Birmingham Discussions

Search the Birmingham Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 10 hr Give Him a Brain 84
Looking for information... Tue stephanie 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue bee 6335 18,536
The late Harry Middleton author of THE EARTH IS... (Dec '06) Jul 20 Jim Casada 61
Holy Spirit Condemnation!. Jul 17 Simm 1
Adult Theatres and Stores in Birmingham, AL (Oct '10) Jul 13 hmmm 6
AL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) Jul 11 freedom 201
•••
•••
•••
•••

Birmingham Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Birmingham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••