Birmingham lawyer Madeline Hughes Hai...

Birmingham lawyer Madeline Hughes Haikala selected as U.S. Magistrate Judge for northern Alabama

There are 1 comment on the Alabama Live story from Aug 11, 2012, titled Birmingham lawyer Madeline Hughes Haikala selected as U.S. Magistrate Judge for northern Alabama. In it, Alabama Live reports that:

Madeline Hughes Haikala , a Birmingham-based attorney, has been named a U.S. magistrate judge for northern Alabama, the federal court announced today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

Since: Aug 12

Birmingham, AL

#1 Aug 11, 2012
wouldn't you get the attorney's of slip,trip and dip to represent you in a fall down suit,yes .
just because you fell ,if they cleaned the floors
everyday,maybe they would state that your a clutch!
yes 1
do i need a trust and a will? maybe if you have assets you want to leave to someone,but can you say i will leave it to my daughter as long is she is not married to a man with more than 2 tatoos
yes ,
Foregn students come to country ,to go to college for free,is that fair? No!!
Can we make them pay for their college ,i would like too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Birmingham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. Steel to permanently close some operations... 14 min Floivanus 26
Selling my used tights, knickers and shoes. FETISH 1 hr indeedfishkate 3
tramadol 2 hr mark 4
News What you need to know about Blue Bell's return ... 4 hr Go Blue Forever 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 15 hr Samson 20,104
News Martin Luther King Jr.'s Niece Reveals How Her ... Aug 29 Oh No You Di-nt 1
teen for adult fun birmingham uk Aug 28 mark 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Birmingham Mortgages