JetBlue flight attendant illustrates ...

JetBlue flight attendant illustrates how stress takes toll in lean times

There are 3 comments on the Birmingham News Online story from Aug 15, 2010, titled JetBlue flight attendant illustrates how stress takes toll in lean times. In it, Birmingham News Online reports that:

The JetBlue flight attendant who cursed out an unruly passenger, grabbed beer from a beverage cart and popped the emergency chute to escape his job and his airplane last week is just one example of what stress is doing to workers during hard times.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Birmingham News Online.

The Average Guy

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Aug 16, 2010
Not to say this guy is a hero but it sounds like a classic workers compensation claim. Jet Blue should pay for his medical rehibilitation

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Sep 2, 2010
I would think there's more to this story, but I agree that it does show how reactive one can get when stressed. I have to wonder if this was an acute stress reaction, or a situation where the work stress had become chronic?

http;// /work-stress-relief.html
#3 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Birmingham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can't defend Trump 7 hr Voter 22
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue The Patriot 21,490
the music thread (Apr '12) Mon Musikologist 25
News Search on for missing Jasper teen (Aug '11) Sun Painboi 4
Getting water out of your trunk. My @$$ Mar 15 Taller than you 1
Time for Big Cuts to Entitlements Mar 15 ThomasA 80
new bible announcement Mar 15 Dennis of The Bible 1

Birmingham Jobs

Personal Finance

Birmingham Mortgages