United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Judged:

Don't worry... it won't be published for much longer... what they are doing is technically illegal- and some legal reps have noticed it's blatant disregard for "defamation of character" being illegal, etc...
Giuseppe

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2010

Some places it is online - jailtracker.com
Matt

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2010

I dont like booked not as informative as "JUST BUSTED" thats the best paper out there.
Jess

Pell City, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

I do not care for any of these stupid papers! I have been in this magazine and almost lost custody of my daughter because they posted up the wrong charge. I think it should be taken off!!
Tina

Fultondale, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

Jess wrote:
I do not care for any of these stupid papers! I have been in this magazine and almost lost custody of my daughter because they posted up the wrong charge. I think it should be taken off!!
i love the paper..if ur a mother do the right things for ur kids to stay out of jail... loser
Tim Massey

Davenport, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2011

Tina wrote:
<quoted text> i love the paper..if ur a mother do the right things for ur kids to stay out of jail... loser
Of course you love the paper. You're the type of hypocritical idiot who would subscribe to the misery of others. If I were you, I'd apologize to this lady, turn the computer off and go do something productive with my life.
Upset

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

You know if this paper would do what is it suppose to do would be good. But I have two major problems with it. Lonnie Ingle has be arrested twice and indicted on six counts of child molestation. Was his picture in the Just Busted Paper? NO! Why? Is it because he knows who publishes it?
Next a gentleman had checks stolen and was arrested for a bad check. A victim twice! When the sheriff's department sends to the paper for retraction, what does Just Busted do? Well instead of doing a retraction they put his picture in the Most Wanted!!! Now a victim three times! Where is the justice in this paper when you want put a child molester in the paper but put an innocent man in the Most Wanted!
Obviously

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2011

mrs-b wrote:
Don't worry... it won't be published for much longer... what they are doing is technically illegal- and some legal reps have noticed it's blatant disregard for "defamation of character" being illegal, etc...
You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. These magazine publications are everywhere and the information they publish is public information. TV and Newspaper websites publish this information on a daily basis. Now go back to second grade and listen to the teachers this time.
sandra

Highland Home, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2011

Let me know when the legal issues begin. I'd love to sue them! This is America, and it's innocent until proven guilty not the other way around. You post pics in this trash and these people have not even had a trial yet. Suppose they are innocent and you have then ruined their lives!!!!
Madamekitkat

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2012

Defamation is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government, or nation a negative image. This can be also any disparaging statement made by one person about another, which is communicated or published. It is usually a requirement that this claim be false and that the publication is communicated to someone other than the person defamed. This info is public Knowledge so there is nothing illegal about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Birmingham Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Birmingham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Birmingham News, Events & Info