Stepdaughter Slaying Sentence

Stepdaughter Slaying Sentence

There are 5 comments on the WIAT-TV Birmingham story from Feb 24, 2006, titled Stepdaughter Slaying Sentence. In it, WIAT-TV Birmingham reports that:

A judge has sentenced a Birmingham man to die by lethal injection for killing his stepdaughter, Alicia Nicole Bentley, whom he blamed for the break-up of his marriage to her mother.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIAT-TV Birmingham.

Judy Blasingame

AOL

#1 Mar 11, 2006
I hope it don't take 20 years to put him to death for the killing. Alicia was my daughter second cousins and my great niece.
MISTY

Downingtown, PA

#2 Mar 11, 2006
what a friggin nut
Judy Blasingame

AOL

#3 Mar 11, 2006
I hope it don't take 20 years to put him Bruce to death. Alicia was my Daughter second cousins and my great niece.
ashley

Auburn, AL

#4 Apr 27, 2010
i grew up with alicia since the age of 3,
i PRAY, it doesnt take years to put bruce to his death.
lethal injection is too nice a sentence for that monster
Marie

United States

#5 Dec 5, 2012
Burn in hell William Marshal Bruce. I haven't seen your name in 6 years, but I will never forget it. Alicia was a beautiful person inside and out, and you took her from the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Birmingham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Aug 27 Hipocrit 20,505
News Birmingham reviews petition to annex Brighton (Jan '09) Aug 24 buckrel red 5
alabama will vote Aug 20 Life Line 10
Utz buys Golden Flake Aug 2 ThomasA 2
News A female presidential candidate offers encourag... Jul '16 ThomasA 2
the truth about israel and the jews Jul '16 BUDD PRESCOTT 1
Bi/Married men Birmingham (Jan '16) Jul '16 MattT 6

Birmingham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Birmingham Mortgages